Metal Gear Solid Tactical Game - Game Over! Innocent/US Government win!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok I guess now is as good of a time as I'm going to get to ask for all FOXHOUND, Innocents, and Neutrals to claim to me. My identity is a bit of an open secret at this point, all factions basically know who I am. So, I suppose there's no harm in asking for some claims at this point.

I am neutral, I will point you in the direction of your teammates, I can help you out.

Okay, for all of those who were waiting on this ugly motherfucker we found last night, here we go:

Dear Jimbo,
You are Heavy.

You are the Medic's best friend, and it shows. A minigun the size of a man, firing 10,000 rounds per minute is nothing to take lightly. But that didn't stop those nasty U.S. Governement men from dropping you in the middle of this conflict while you were eating your sandvich. You became so angry that you started one-man-rampage to kill them and all the people who oppose you.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Fire Sasha towards USER". You will rev your minigun "Sasha" and fire it as your target comes close enough. The "Super Caliber" brand bullets will secure that any cowards will die from it! You cannot fire "Sasha" until Night 3.

Alternatively, during the night, you can submit "Night X - Do you protect Mother Russia, FREQUENCY?". You will call a frequency and ask if they want to protect Mother Russia from the U.S. Governement, and from their answer, you will deduce which faction they belong to.

Your medic also gave you an übercharge before you were dragged into this war. If during a single day there are more than 3 votes are cast against you, you will activate it and survive long enough to reach a dispenser (the lynch will be cancelled).

You are also a strong man. The first time a killer tries to take you down, if it ever happens, you will just punch the little baby away and survive.

Your CODEC frequency is the following: 141.17

You are alone in this conflict. You win if all the members of U.S. Government, Undercover Agents, FOXHOUND, Mercenaries, Innocents, Solid Snake and Liquid Snake are dead.
Nobody else vote. He'll live. Nobody wants that.

vote changed

Just a few things.

Jimbos WC is extraordinary:

You are alone in this conflict. You win if all the members of U.S. Government, Undercover Agents, FOXHOUND, Mercenaries, Innocents, Solid Snake and Liquid Snake are dead.

It means that Jimbo has to whale the civilians as well. And as we know, civilians cannot be killed by normal means. To achieve such slaughter, Jimbo would have to end the game prematurely by activating REX-2, killing everyone.

That of course can't be done with the PM Mekkah posted, therefore it must be fake.

I suggest that \o/ finnragetti aligned people don't vote with him from now on. Because Jimbo's PM is fake, proving that Jimbo is not wolf by making the 4th vote. (italics don't activate my vote; bold does)(If the PM were true, exactly 3 votes would still kill Jimbo but more than 3 would activate the lynchproofing.)

E3or4: finragetti>daletterel

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
innocents =/= civs

edit: actually now that i look at it, his WC is different in another way. it is missing the 'the's before the faction names

the rules said:
9. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0 (except to a team mate), but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. However, role PMs can also be faked. If you want to fake a role PM, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Note that while most role PMs follow a general template, some differences exist on purpose, so don't be too hasty to dismiss one as fake if it lacks a capital letter. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

If you are going to test out Jimbo's PM, you need one more vote against him. Right now, it's Mekkah, Jimbo, and Agape. I wouldn't mind testing this part, but I'm hesistant. I mean, if he really is wolf and Mekkah got his PM, then he's pretty much incapable of winning this game now. I mean, he only has a 1-time BPV, a kill or alliance inspect, and a possible Lynch BPV if no more than 3 votes are against him. It's a powerful role if no one knows about it; however, we all know that he's the wolf and he pretty much cannot win without it.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think testing the ability is the best option, and I believe Accent is double bluffing us with that rule.

Changing Vote
Remoraid does 74% - 87.3% to Specs Wailord :P

Thanks to conversations with some players I'm fairly sure there really is a faction called the Innocents in addition to the civilians, so Jimbo's win condition seems possibly legitimate.

Also since neither of my Foxhound contacts were actually of that alliance, anyone who's allied with Foxhound is welcome to pm me if they want to talk about something.

The deadline is pushed back by 4 hours. That makes it Wednesday 01:00 GMT +2.

edit @Alchemator: I'm not bluffing, double-bluffing or triple-bluffing anyone, I'm just making sure you don't lynch someone for the wrong reasons (regardless of the authenticity of that PM - if it's fake it could very well have been written by either Exarius or myself anyway since, as the rules also say, anyone can "PM one of the hosts for assistance [to fake a role PM]").

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Names are flying all over the place, would someone mind giving evidence or something so I know who to vote for? :s

EDIT: Ok I'm cleared up now. I spoke to finn about his allegiance and he provided some pretty convincing evidence for Da Letter El being of the dangerous Mercenary faction.

So, with this new information:
Use Pursuit on Da Letter El

Just note that if there's 4+ votes against Jimbo the lynch will be cancelled. I'll keep my vote as it is but I won't mind finn getting lynched either. Let's see what the majority wants.

E: Seems that Mekkah is the most delicious course for this lunch after all. Vote changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)