Minor Character Mafia signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Shiv

Cohosted by Serenity

RULES

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. Once there is a majority as determined by the host plus a grace period of 3 hours, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but deaths can happen on Night 0 just like any other night.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Fishin AND Serenity.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Fishin and Serenity stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.

8. There is no "Scavenger" ability, and information about items (neither those initially held nor those held upon death) will not be revealed upon a user's death. Stealing abilities are allowed to target a dead user - this is the only way to recover items from a corpse.

9. "Minor Character" can mean any character that isn't really a main character. Someone like Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter, for example, would qualify. Characters may come from anything - TV shows, movies, anime, books, video games, real life, websites, etc.

10. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

secret rule: no noobs
The game will have either 22 or 23 players, depending on whether or not I put in an additional role I'm considering. When signing up, please state what priority you are.

Signup list:

Reserved:
Jimbo
Thunda
blue_light
Bass
LonelyNess
Kumar
moi

Priority 1:
KnightoftheWind
Yoshi King
Tenken
Scrubs
Jimbo
Flounder
Dogfish44
timw06
Thunda
Sidd
Toothache
Pyromanic
LightWolf
Annhialator Zero
Bass
LonelyNess
supermarth64
askaninjask
sanjay120
Mordock
Sikh Assassin
blue_light
GTS
matty
Kumar
macle
Xyrem Aether G
CardsOfTheHeart
lanterminator
Da Letter El
Ace Matador.
Xyphang
moi
Mr_Goodbar

Priority 2:
jumpluff
RB Golbat
Amelia
reachzero
Agape
Kharozz
asim
GoldenKnight14
assassinfred
gmax
Pidgeot79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)