Misdreavus (Analysis) [QC 0/3]

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
I felt like writing tonight/this morning. (Whichever one keeps ya sane)

Why OU?:

Misdreavus is one of the ‘gems in the rough’ of 5th Gen. With Eviolite & Max Defense, she reaches a very respectable 324/360/309 defensive spread, (beat that, Jellicent) which actually makes her a great deal bulkier than ye olde Rotom-A as a Levitating Ghost. Levitate not only gives her (T-)Spikes immunity, but it lets her freely switch-in on Ground-types like Landorus. Add that to her Base 85 Speed (Rotom-A is Base 86 for reference) letting her out-pace & Will-O-Wisp Tyranitar, and she has more than enough perks over her younger brother Dusclops and even Jellicent since access to RestTalk makes Toxic & other status a non-factor and trolls Gliscor to no end.

She's also adorable.

QC Approvals:

Misdreavus

[Overview]

<p>Until generation 4, mischievous Misdreavus has always been able to carve a unique niche for herself in OU as a stall breaking Perish Song trapper. However, as soon as she obtained her evolution, Mismagius, Misdreavus fell far into obscurity for an entire generation. Luckily, the 5th generation has been very kind to the Screech Pokemon by presenting her with the item Eviolite, turning her into one of the bulkiest Ghost-types in the game; allowing her to not only reclaim her original title as one of the game’s best Perish Song trappers, but she even can perform one of the jobs Rotom-A lost due to its typing-change.</p>

[SET]
name: RestTalk
move 1: Rest
move 2: Sleep Talk
move 3: Shadow Ball
move 4: Will-O-Wisp
item: Eviolite
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA

[Set Comments]

• The only job of 4th Gen Rotom-A’s that Misdreavus can effectively replicate in OU, but she does it very well
  • Ghost-typing, Levitate, great defensive spread of 324/360/309, only 1 Base Point below Rotom-A’s Speed
  • She can best any Rapid Spinner bar Starmie and Offensive Tentacruel in Rain.
  • RestTalk keeps Misdreavus healthy and gives her pseudo-immunity to status, making her nearly impossible for Burned Physical Attackers and Toxic-Stallers to break
  • Her base 85 Speed lets her Burn most Tyranitar & Scizor with Will-O-Wisp before they can touch her
  • Normal, Fighting, & Ground immunities let her freely switch-in on two of the most dangerous types in the game
  • While not particularly powerful, her STAB Shadow Ball is enough to break the subs of most Pokemon trying to set-up on her, be it Landorus or Terrakion.

[Additional Comments]

• The EVs are straight-forward. Misdreavus’ new-found bulk lets her shrug off anything Pokemon like Scizor, Landorus, or Physical Jirachi can throw at her. She can even take, a +1 Dragonite Outrage, a +2 Terrakion Stone Edge, or even have a 87% chance to survive a +2 Life Orb Terrakion Stone Edge
  • While she possesses very competent Special Defense, she enjoys having teammates that can take heavy Special Attacks for her as well as capitalize on her Spin-Blocking assets and ability for force switches with hazards.
  • Tyranitar’s with Crunch are big issue if she’s asleep and gets an unlucky Sleep Talk. Most bulky Ground- or Fighting-types can take care of Tyranitar.
  • Heatran and other Fire-types are huge problems for Misdreavus.
  • Blissey and Heatran make great teammates for Misdreavus as they can take on Special Attackers and set-up hazards.
  • Swampert gets a special mention as he can take on Tyranitar & Heatran as well as set up hazards.
  • Misdreavus shouldn’t be the focus of a team as she’s more of a supporter

[SET]
name: Perish Trapper
move 1: Mean Look
move 2: Perish Song
move 3: Taunt / Heal Bell /Rest
move 4: Pain Split / Sleep Talk
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

[Set Comments]

• Altered version of Misdreavus’ signature strategy since Gen 2
  • Breaks-apart stall teams by Mean Looking walls then using Perish Song as they struggle to even significantly damage Misdreavus
  • Rather than just blocking, this set can flat-out remove Spinners like Tentacruel that can’t take her down
  • Faster Taunt-users & un-taunt-able phazing moves like Dragon Tail ruin the strategy
  • Taunt can prevent Whirlwind, Status, set-up, or slower Taunts
  • Pain Split keeps Misdreavus healthy during the countdown
  • Heal Bell can be used in tandem with Pain Split to keep Misdreavus status-free while also removing her teammates' status
  • RestTalk can remove the poison walls like Chansey usually carry.

[Additional Comments]

• Works well on teams that utilize sweepers that enjoy the removal of opposing walls
  • A cleric like Blissey will make a great teammate as Misdreavus is open to status without RestTalk
  • Protect can score a free Perish Song turn but provides little merit over Taunt otherwise
  • Destiny Bond is a last resort move that helps if Misdreavus can’t make it through the Perish Song countdown or is staring down a powerful sweeper
  • Will-O-Wisp can cripple physical attackers and make them easier to trap
  • Again, Misdreavus shouldn’t be the focus of a team as she’s more of a supporter

[Other Options]

• Nasty Plot or Calm Mind can turn Misdreavus into a bulky sweeper but it’s not advisable over the other sets
  • Heal Bell lets her function as the only Ghost-type cleric bar her evolution
  • Confuse Ray can be used on the Perish Trapper set, but there’s a lot of risk involved in using it
  • Trick Room can be utilized, but Misdreavus’ Base 85 Speed is one of the perks she has over the other bulky Ghosts
  • Wonder Room swaps all Pokemon’s Defense & Special Attack for 5 Turns. She’s probably the only decent user of the move bar Slowbro/king. It’s an interesting move, but has little to no practical applications as of now

[Checks and Counters]

• Tyranitar, Crunch, Pursuit, etc.
  • Heavy-hitting Special Attackers like Latios, Gengar, or Specs Politoed
  • Heatran & other Pokemon immune to Burn minus Gliscor & Breloom, who can’t do much to RestTalk
  • Taunt cripple both sets
  • Bulky Substitue users like Bulky Gyarados & Dragonite can ruin RestTalk Misdreavus’ fun
  • Tricking a Choice item on her makes Misdreavus virtually useless
  • Murkrow used Mean Look! Misdreavus used Mean Look! Murkrow used Perish Song!

I'd normally put a long list of calcs here, but I think the fact that she can survive a +2 Life Orb Terrakion Stone Edge speaks for itself.

The EVs for the Perish Trapper set could use some tinkering if ya feel like it since the set's not entirely focused on walling Physical Attackers as much as it is stall in general.

I saw you laddering with this ghost and it seems to be very effective. What special benchmark should the special defense of the second set hit?

Having never played with this outside of NU, I can't exactly offer all that much input atm, but are you overlooking Pain Split and Heal Bell for any particular reason? Rest-Talk isn't anywhere near as effective as it was back in Gen 4 (blah blah blah, everyone's heard that stuff before), and Heal Bell allows it to avoid status fairly well and act as more of a "team player", if you will. The only loss I can really notice right off the bat is a reduced reliability in healing, if only in the most direct sense, and even that can be disregarded when taking into account the entropic nature of Sleep Talk. Also, Taunt is a very cool option I would consider, which effectively allows him to shut down and whittle down Chansey / Blissey 1v1, which in theory is just incredibly useful, as well as acting similarly v.Ferrothorn, Forretress, Hippowdon, etc.

This is actually REALLY good. Starmie actually can't switch-in on you because Shadow Ball 2HKO's it while its Hydro Pump only 2HKO's Missy. Pretty much an incredibly effective spinblocker, up there with Jellicent.

Well it looks pretty effective to me (the perish trap set, while much more gimmicky, still seems like loads of fun just for trolling), though I do have to ask...

What does Misdreavus have over Dusclops in the spinblocking role? I'm pretty sure that Dusclops has better overall bulk and is no worse at beating spinners (I doubt Shadow Ball hits much harder than Night Shade or Siesmic toss against most of them).

Wait nevermind, outspeeding Tyranitar and burning it. Dusclops isn't outspeeding anything other than Ferrothorn. Still, is that enough to be worth using over it? I mean, Misdrevous might be able to hit back harder but when you're only using an uninvested Shadow Ball anyway... So, tell me how it avoids being outclassed?

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Well it looks pretty effective to me (the perish trap set, while much more gimmicky, still seems like loads of fun just for trolling), though I do have to ask...

What does Misdreavus have over Dusclops in the spinblocking role? I'm pretty sure that Dusclops has better overall bulk and is no worse at beating spinners (I doubt Shadow Ball hits much harder than Night Shade or Siesmic toss against most of them).

Wait nevermind, outspeeding Tyranitar and burning it. Dusclops isn't outspeeding anything other than Ferrothorn. Still, is that enough to be worth using over it? I mean, Misdrevous might be able to hit back harder but when you're only using an uninvested Shadow Ball anyway... So, tell me how it avoids being outclassed?
Well on top of out-pacing Tyranitar, as a Pokemon with Eviolite, immunity to Spikes is a huge advantage since she doesn't get any HP back in-between turns when she switches in, which is more important than ever before with Ferrothorn, Skarmory, and Tentacruel being in the top 20 of OU. And like I said in the analysis, Misdreavus' immunity to Ground makes the big threat that Landorus is into basically a free switch-in, or any other Physical Ground-type for that matter.

Having never played with this outside of NU, I can't exactly offer all that much input atm, but are you overlooking Pain Split and Heal Bell for any particular reason? Rest-Talk isn't anywhere near as effective as it was back in Gen 4 (blah blah blah, everyone's heard that stuff before), and Heal Bell allows it to avoid status fairly well and act as more of a "team player", if you will. The only loss I can really notice right off the bat is a reduced reliability in healing, if only in the most direct sense, and even that can be disregarded when taking into account the entropic nature of Sleep Talk. Also, Taunt is a very cool option I would consider, which effectively allows him to shut down and whittle down Chansey / Blissey 1v1, which in theory is just incredibly useful, as well as acting similarly v.Ferrothorn, Forretress, Hippowdon, etc.
I KNEW I was forgetting something! I'll add Heal Bell to Perish Trapper real quick.

Heal Bell & Pain Split do not work anywhere near as well on the main set as they do the Perish Trapper because RestTalk lets Misdreavus completely stall-out Burned Physical Attackers while Pain Split only lets her heal as long as her opponent is healthy, which means she can't stall-out anything at all or at least not without getting picked off the very next turn by even a weak attack.

RestTalk is the best way to keep Misdreavus around. If you can't stand having her asleep for whatever reason, run a cleric like Blissey, but don't cut down on her own longevity just to avoid Sleep.

I saw you laddering with this ghost and it seems to be very effective. What special benchmark should the special defense of the second set hit?
Well there's nothing that actually sticks out as being specifically important for her to take on the special side.

Chandelure (OU Choice Specs [Flash Fire]) Overheat: 143.82 - 169.44%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs [Flash Fire]) Shadow Ball: 109.87 - 130.24%
Heatran (OU Choice Specs [Flash Fire]) Overheat: 132.71 - 156.48%
Heatran (OU Choice Specs [Flash Fire]) Dragon Pulse: 38.27 - 45.06%
Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band [Guts]) Payback: 115.43 - 135.8%
Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band [Guts]) Stone Edge: 57.71 - 67.9%
Crawdaunt (OU Choice Band) Crunch: 111.11 - 130.86%
Crawdaunt (OU Choice Band) Crabhammer: 62.34 - 73.45%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) Shadow Ball: 109.87 - 130.24%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) Overheat: 96.29 - 113.27%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs [Torrent]) Hydro Pump: 102.16 - 120.37%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs [Torrent]) Ice Beam: 36.11 - 42.59%
Heatran (OU Offensive [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 99.07 - 116.66%
Heatran (OU Offensive [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Hidden Power Ice: 25.61 - 30.24%
Chandelure (OU Substitute [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 97.22 - 114.81%
Chandelure (OU Substitute [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Shadow Ball: 87.03 - 102.46%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 97.22 - 114.81%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) SolarBeam: 43.51 - 51.23%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb [Overgrow]) Leaf Storm: 90.74 - 106.79%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb [Overgrow]) Dragon Pulse: 26.23 - 30.86%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 90.12 - 106.48%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) SolarBeam: 40.12 - 47.53%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Magma Storm: 90.12 - 106.48%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]) Hidden Power Ice: 23.76 - 28.08%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Flare Blitz: 89.81 - 105.86%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Rock Slide: 37.34 - 44.13%
Tyranitar (OU Choice Band) Crunch: 88.88 - 105.55%
Tyranitar (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 55.55 - 65.74%
Empoleon (OU Agility [Life Orb] [Torrent]) Hydro Pump: 88.88 - 104.62%
Empoleon (OU Agility [Life Orb] [Torrent]) Ice Beam: 31.48 - 37.03%
Heatran (OU Choice Specs) Overheat: 88.88 - 104.62%
Heatran (OU Choice Specs) Dragon Pulse: 38.27 - 45.06%
Politoed (OU Choice Specs [Drizzle]) Hydro Pump: 88.27 - 104.01%
Politoed (OU Choice Specs [Drizzle]) Ice Beam: 31.48 - 37.03%
Crawdaunt (OU Dragon Dance) Crunch: 87.65 - 103.7%
Crawdaunt (OU Dragon Dance) Waterfall: 43.82 - 51.85%
Ninetales (OU Choice Specs [Drought]) Overheat: 87.96 - 103.7%
Ninetales (OU Choice Specs [Drought]) Flamethrower: 59.56 - 70.37%
Zoroark (OU Choice Specs) Dark Pulse: 87.65 - 103.7%
Zoroark (OU Choice Specs) Flamethrower: 34.87 - 41.04%
Chandelure (OU Substitute [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 87.03 - 102.46%
Chandelure (OU Substitute [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 65.12 - 76.85%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 87.03 - 102.46%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Flamethrower: 51.85 - 61.11%
Hydreigon (OU Offensive [Life Orb]) Dark Pulse: 85.8 - 101.85%
Hydreigon (OU Offensive [Life Orb]) Draco Meteor: 75 - 88.27%
Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs) Draco Meteor: 86.41 - 101.85%
Hydreigon (OU Choice Specs) Dragon Pulse: 55.55 - 65.74%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 82.4 - 97.22%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf [Flash Fire]) Shadow Ball: 72.83 - 87.03%
Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split) Shadow Ball: 81.48 - 96.29%
Gengar (OU Substitute + Pain Split) Focus Blast: 0 - 0%
Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 81.48 - 96.29%
Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Fire: 23.76 - 28.08%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) V-create: 81.48 - 96.29%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Fusion Bolt: 30.24 - 35.8%
Heatran (OU Choice Scarf [Flash Fire]) Overheat: 80.86 - 95.37%
Heatran (OU Choice Scarf [Flash Fire]) Flamethrower: 54.93 - 64.81%
Kyurem (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Draco Meteor: 80.86 - 95.37%
Kyurem (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Blizzard: 69.44 - 81.79%
Latios (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Draco Meteor: 80.86 - 95.37%
Latios (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Psyshock: 39.81 - 47.22%
Hydreigon (OU Offensive [Expert Belt]) Dark Pulse: 79.93 - 93.82%
Hydreigon (OU Offensive [Expert Belt]) Draco Meteor: 57.4 - 67.9%
Shiftry (OU Choice Specs) Dark Pulse: 78.39 - 93.2%
Shiftry (OU Choice Specs) Leaf Storm: 68.82 - 81.48%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Flare Blitz: 77.77 - 91.66%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Rock Slide: 32.4 - 38.27%
Infernape (OU Nasty Plot [Blaze]) Fire Blast: 77.16 - 91.04%
Infernape (OU Nasty Plot [Blaze]) Grass Knot: 5.86 - 7.09%
Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb [Guts]) Payback: 76.54 - 90.74%
Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb [Guts]) Drain Punch: 0 - 0%
Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band) Payback: 76.54 - 90.74%
Conkeldurr (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 38.27 - 45.37%
Jellicent (OU Choice Specs) Shadow Ball: 76.54 - 90.74%
Jellicent (OU Choice Specs) Water Spout: 71.29 - 84.25%
Infernape (OU Choice Band [Blaze]) Flare Blitz: 76.23 - 90.12%
Infernape (OU Choice Band [Blaze]) Stone Edge: 28.39 - 33.64%
Rotom-C (OU Choice Specs) Leaf Storm: 76.23 - 90.12%
Rotom-C (OU Choice Specs) Thunderbolt: 52.16 - 61.41%
Rotom-H (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Overheat: 76.23 - 90.12%
Rotom-H (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Thunderbolt: 52.16 - 61.41%
Heatran (OU Offensive [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 75.92 - 89.81%
Heatran (OU Offensive [Flash Fire]) Hidden Power Ice: 19.75 - 23.45%
Golurk (OU Choice Band) Shadow Punch: 75.92 - 89.5%
Golurk (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Zoroark (OU All-Out Attacker) Dark Pulse: 75.92 - 89.5%
Zoroark (OU All-Out Attacker) Sucker Punch: 48.76 - 58.02%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper (Special)) Dark Pulse: 75.92 - 89.5%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper (Special)) Flamethrower: 29.93 - 35.49%
Chandelure (OU Substitute [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 75 - 88.27%
Chandelure (OU Substitute [Flash Fire]) Shadow Ball: 67.28 - 79.62%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 75 - 88.27%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day [Flash Fire]) SolarBeam: 33.33 - 39.5%
Heracross (OU Choice Band [Guts]) Night Slash: 74.07 - 87.65%
Heracross (OU Choice Band [Guts]) Stone Edge: 52.77 - 62.34%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Sucker Punch: 72.83 - 87.03%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Brick Break: 0 - 0%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) Shadow Ball: 72.83 - 87.03%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) Fire Blast: 54.93 - 65.12%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost (Physical)) Crunch: 72.22 - 85.18%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost (Physical)) Waterfall: 36.11 - 42.59%
Haxorus (OU Choice Band) Outrage: 71.6 - 84.56%
Haxorus (OU Choice Band) Dual Chop: 47.53 - 56.48%
Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker [Blaze]) Overheat: 71.6 - 84.56%
Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker [Blaze]) Stone Edge: 24.38 - 29.01%
Latias (OU Choice Specs) Draco Meteor: 71.6 - 84.56%
Latias (OU Choice Specs) Dragon Pulse: 46.29 - 54.62%
Kingdra (OU Choice Specs) Draco Meteor: 71.29 - 84.25%
Kingdra (OU Choice Specs) Hydro Pump: 61.11 - 72.22%
Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Crunch: 70.98 - 83.95%
Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 44.44 - 52.16%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) V-create: 70.67 - 83.33%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Fusion Bolt: 26.23 - 31.17%
Kyurem (OU Life Orb) Draco Meteor: 70.37 - 82.71%
Kyurem (OU Life Orb) Blizzard: 60.18 - 71.29%
Latios (OU Offensive [Life Orb]) Draco Meteor: 70.37 - 82.71%
Latios (OU Offensive [Life Orb]) Psyshock: 34.56 - 41.04%
Bisharp (OU Thunder Wave) Sucker Punch: 69.13 - 82.09%
Bisharp (OU Thunder Wave) Pursuit: 35.18 - 41.35%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker [Flash Fire]) Fire Blast: 69.44 - 81.79%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker [Flash Fire]) SolarBeam: 31.17 - 36.72%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm [Flash Fire]) Magma Storm: 69.44 - 81.79%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm [Flash Fire]) Hidden Power Ice: 18.2 - 21.6%
Shiftry (OU Nasty Plot) Dark Pulse: 68.51 - 81.48%
Shiftry (OU Nasty Plot) Hidden Power Fire: 20.37 - 24.07%
Lilligant (OU Sun UtiLily) Leaf Storm: 68.51 - 80.86%
Lilligant (OU Sun UtiLily) Hidden Power Rock: 22.83 - 27.16%
Empoleon (OU Agility [Torrent]) Hydro Pump: 67.9 - 80.55%
Empoleon (OU Agility [Torrent]) Ice Beam: 24.38 - 28.7%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs) Hydro Pump: 67.9 - 80.55%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs) Ice Beam: 36.11 - 42.59%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes [Life Orb]) Leaf Storm: 67.9 - 80.55%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Fire: 22.83 - 27.16%
Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona) [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 67.9 - 80.55%
Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona) [Life Orb]) Hurricane: 45.37 - 53.7%
Celebi (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Leaf Storm: 67.59 - 79.62%
Celebi (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Psychic: 43.51 - 51.23%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) Shadow Ball: 67.28 - 79.62%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) Fire Blast: 50 - 59.25%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) Shadow Ball: 67.28 - 79.62%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) Flamethrower: 39.81 - 47.22%
Charizard (OU Solar Power [Choice Specs]) Fire Blast: 67.59 - 79.62%
Charizard (OU Solar Power [Choice Specs]) Air Slash: 41.97 - 50%
Hydreigon (OU Mixed) Draco Meteor: 67.59 - 79.62%
Hydreigon (OU Mixed) Outrage: 39.19 - 46.6%
Tornadus (OU Hurricane [Choice Specs]) Hurricane: 67.59 - 79.62%
Tornadus (OU Hurricane [Choice Specs]) Hidden Power Ice: 26.23 - 31.17%
Dragonite (OU Choice Band) Outrage: 66.97 - 79.01%
Dragonite (OU Choice Band) Fire Punch: 27.77 - 33.02%
Salamence (OU Choice Band) Outrage: 66.97 - 79.01%
Salamence (OU Choice Band) Dragon Claw: 44.75 - 53.08%
Golurk (OU Rock Polish) Shadow Punch: 66.66 - 78.39%
Golurk (OU Rock Polish) Stone Edge: 30.55 - 36.11%
Heatran (OU Offensive [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 66.04 - 78.08%
Heatran (OU Offensive [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 25.61 - 30.24%
Shiftry (OU Growth) Dark Pulse: 65.43 - 77.77%
Shiftry (OU Growth) Grass Knot: 8.33 - 10.18%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper (Physical)) Sucker Punch: 65.43 - 77.77%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper (Physical)) Flamethrower: 25.3 - 29.93%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb] [Drought]) Fire Blast: 65.12 - 77.16%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb] [Drought]) Energy Ball: 19.44 - 23.14%
Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot [Drought]) Fire Blast: 65.12 - 77.16%
Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot [Drought]) Energy Ball: 19.44 - 23.14%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 65.12 - 76.85%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day [Life Orb]) SolarBeam: 43.51 - 51.23%
Bouffalant (OU Choice Band) Payback: 64.81 - 76.54%
Bouffalant (OU Choice Band) Wild Charge: 34.87 - 41.35%
Latias (OU Life Orb Tank) Draco Meteor: 64.81 - 76.23%
Latias (OU Life Orb Tank) Surf: 29.62 - 34.87%
Salamence (OU Classic MixMence) Draco Meteor: 64.81 - 76.23%
Salamence (OU Classic MixMence) Fire Blast: 36.72 - 43.51%
Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Classic)) Draco Meteor: 63.88 - 75.3%
Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Classic)) Fire Blast: 36.72 - 43.2%
Dragonite (OU Tank [Life Orb]) Draco Meteor: 63.88 - 75.3%
Dragonite (OU Tank [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 36.72 - 43.2%
Celebi (OU Tinkerbell) Leaf Storm: 63.27 - 75%
Celebi (OU Tinkerbell) Hidden Power Fire: 20.98 - 25%
Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable) Shadow Ball: 62.96 - 74.07%
Gengar (OU Substitute + Disable) Focus Blast: 0 - 0%
Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Shadow Ball: 62.96 - 74.07%
Gengar (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Hidden Power Fire: 18.2 - 21.6%
Lucario (OU Choice Specs) Dark Pulse: 62.34 - 73.45%
Lucario (OU Choice Specs) Hidden Power Ice: 27.16 - 32.09%
Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Outrage: 62.03 - 73.14%
Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Earthquake: 34.56 - 40.74%
Haxorus (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Outrage: 62.03 - 73.14%
Haxorus (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Earthquake: 34.56 - 40.74%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Rain Dance) Draco Meteor: 62.03 - 73.14%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Rain Dance) Hydro Pump: 53.08 - 62.96%
Kingdra (OU Special Rain Dance) Draco Meteor: 62.03 - 73.14%
Kingdra (OU Special Rain Dance) Hydro Pump: 53.08 - 62.96%
Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance) Fire Blast: 62.03 - 73.14%
Volcarona (OU Offensive Quiver Dance) Hidden Power Rock: 24.38 - 28.7%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost (Mixed)) Crunch: 61.11 - 72.22%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost (Mixed)) Hydro Pump: 53.08 - 62.96%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 60.18 - 71.29%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker [Life Orb]) SolarBeam: 40.12 - 47.53%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm [Life Orb]) Magma Storm: 60.18 - 71.29%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 23.76 - 28.08%
Magnezone (OU Choice Specs) Thunderbolt: 60.18 - 71.29%
Magnezone (OU Choice Specs) Flash Cannon: 50.92 - 60.18%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb) Leaf Storm: 60.18 - 71.29%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb) Dragon Pulse: 26.23 - 30.86%
Darmanitan (OU Choice Scarf) Flare Blitz: 60.18 - 70.67%
Darmanitan (OU Choice Scarf) Rock Slide: 25 - 29.62%
Rotom-W (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Hydro Pump: 60.18 - 70.67%
Rotom-W (OU Choice [Choice Specs]) Volt Switch: 35.18 - 41.66%
Empoleon (OU Agility [Life Orb]) Hydro Pump: 59.56 - 70.37%
Empoleon (OU Agility [Life Orb]) Ice Beam: 31.48 - 37.03%
Salamence (OU New MixMence) Draco Meteor: 59.56 - 70.37%
Salamence (OU New MixMence) Outrage: 46.6 - 54.93%
Politoed (OU Choice Specs) Hydro Pump: 59.25 - 69.75%
Politoed (OU Choice Specs) Ice Beam: 31.48 - 37.03%
Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker) [Life Orb]) Leaf Storm: 58.64 - 69.44%
Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker) [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Fire: 19.75 - 23.45%
Ninetales (OU Choice Specs) Overheat: 58.64 - 69.44%
Ninetales (OU Choice Specs) Flamethrower: 39.81 - 47.22%
Politoed (OU Choice Scarf [Drizzle]) Hydro Pump: 58.64 - 69.44%
Politoed (OU Choice Scarf [Drizzle]) Ice Beam: 20.98 - 25%
Politoed (OU 3 Attacks [Drizzle]) Hydro Pump: 58.64 - 69.44%
Politoed (OU 3 Attacks [Drizzle]) Ice Beam: 20.98 - 25%
Zoroark (OU Choice Scarf) Dark Pulse: 58.02 - 69.13%
Zoroark (OU Choice Scarf) Flamethrower: 23.14 - 27.46%
Arcanine (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Flare Blitz: 58.33 - 68.82%
Arcanine (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Wild Charge: 29.32 - 34.56%
Salamence (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Outrage: 58.33 - 68.82%
Salamence (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 28.7 - 33.95%
Staraptor (OU Life Orb) Brave Bird: 58.33 - 68.82%
Staraptor (OU Life Orb) Close Combat: 0 - 0%
Swampert (OU Choice Band [Torrent]) Waterfall: 58.33 - 68.82%
Swampert (OU Choice Band [Torrent]) Ice Punch: 24.38 - 28.7%
Tornadus (OU Hurricane [Life Orb]) Hurricane: 58.33 - 68.82%
Tornadus (OU Hurricane [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 22.83 - 27.16%
Victreebel (OU Special Attacker) Leaf Storm: 58.33 - 68.82%
Victreebel (OU Special Attacker) Sludge Bomb: 18.82 - 22.22%
Starmie (OU Choice Specs) Hydro Pump: 57.71 - 68.51%
Starmie (OU Choice Specs) Psyshock: 33.33 - 39.19%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) Night Slash: 57.4 - 68.51%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) Ice Shard: 16.04 - 19.44%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics [Flying Gem]) Acrobatics: 57.4 - 67.9%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics [Flying Gem]) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Haxorus (OU Double Dance [Draco Plate]) Outrage: 57.4 - 67.9%
Haxorus (OU Double Dance [Draco Plate]) Earthquake: 26.54 - 31.48%
Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room) Shadow Ball: 57.4 - 67.9%
Reuniclus (OU Offensive Trick Room) Psychic: 48.14 - 56.79%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) Sucker Punch: 57.4 - 67.28%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) Brick Break: 0 - 0%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil [Life Orb]) Thunder: 56.79 - 66.97%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 22.22 - 26.23%
Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band) Gyro Ball: 56.79 - 66.97%
Ferrothorn (OU Choice Band) Power Whip: 52.16 - 62.03%
Galvantula (OU Choice Specs) Thunder: 56.79 - 66.97%
Galvantula (OU Choice Specs) Volt Switch: 33.33 - 39.19%
Rotom-W (OU SubSplit) Hydro Pump: 56.48 - 66.66%
Rotom-W (OU SubSplit) Thunderbolt: 44.44 - 52.77%
Staraptor (OU Choice Band) Brave Bird: 56.48 - 66.66%
Staraptor (OU Choice Band) U-turn: 10.8 - 12.96%
Flygon (OU Mixed Lure) Draco Meteor: 55.86 - 66.04%
Flygon (OU Mixed Lure) Fire Blast: 31.79 - 37.65%
Metagross (OU Choice Band) Meteor Mash: 55.86 - 66.04%
Metagross (OU Choice Band) Pursuit: 30.24 - 35.8%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 55.55 - 65.43%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks [Life Orb]) Psychic: 46.6 - 54.93%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 55.55 - 65.43%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Psyshock: 35.49 - 41.97%
Ninetales (OU Sunny Day [Drought]) Fire Blast: 54.93 - 65.12%
Ninetales (OU Sunny Day [Drought]) SolarBeam: 24.69 - 29.32%
Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Rain)) Hurricane: 54.93 - 64.81%
Dragonite (OU Mixed Attacker (Rain)) Aqua Tail: 26.54 - 31.48%
Jolteon (OU Attacker [Choice Specs]) Shadow Ball: 54.93 - 64.81%
Jolteon (OU Attacker [Choice Specs]) Thunderbolt: 49.07 - 57.71%
Krookodile (OU Choice Scarf) Crunch: 54.32 - 64.81%
Krookodile (OU Choice Scarf) Pursuit: 27.77 - 33.33%
Krookodile (OU Bulk Up) Crunch: 54.32 - 64.81%
Krookodile (OU Bulk Up) Stone Edge: 22.53 - 26.85%
Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Crunch: 54.32 - 64.81%
Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 16.97 - 20.06%
Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf) Crunch: 54.32 - 64.81%
Tyranitar (OU Choice Scarf) Stone Edge: 33.64 - 40.12%
Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance) Crunch: 54.32 - 64.81%
Tyranitar (OU Dragon Dance) Stone Edge: 33.64 - 40.12%
Espeon (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 54.32 - 64.19%
Espeon (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Psyshock: 34.56 - 41.04%
Flygon (OU Choice Band) Outrage: 54.62 - 64.19%
Flygon (OU Choice Band) Fire Blast: 15.43 - 18.2%
Infernape (OU Choice Scarf [Blaze]) Fire Blast: 54.62 - 64.19%
Infernape (OU Choice Scarf [Blaze]) Hidden Power Ice: 14.19 - 16.97%
Lucario (OU Nasty Plot) Dark Pulse: 54.32 - 64.19%
Lucario (OU Nasty Plot) Aura Sphere: 0 - 0%
Heatran (OU Choice Scarf) Overheat: 54.01 - 63.88%
Heatran (OU Choice Scarf) Flamethrower: 36.41 - 43.51%
Kyurem (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Draco Meteor: 54.01 - 63.88%
Kyurem (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Blizzard: 46.6 - 54.93%
Latios (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Draco Meteor: 54.01 - 63.88%
Latios (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Psyshock: 26.85 - 31.79%
Latios (OU Offensive [Expert Belt]) Draco Meteor: 54.01 - 63.88%
Latios (OU Offensive [Expert Belt]) Psyshock: 26.85 - 31.79%
Shiftry (OU All-Out Mixed Offense) Leaf Storm: 53.08 - 62.96%
Shiftry (OU All-Out Mixed Offense) Sucker Punch: 51.85 - 61.11%
Yanmega (OU Choice Specs) Bug Buzz: 52.77 - 62.34%
Yanmega (OU Choice Specs) Air Slash: 44.44 - 52.16%
Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf) Draco Meteor: 52.16 - 62.03%
Hydreigon (OU Choice Scarf) Fire Blast: 29.93 - 35.49%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes) Leaf Storm: 52.16 - 62.03%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes) Hidden Power Fire: 17.59 - 20.98%
Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)) Fire Blast: 52.16 - 62.03%
Volcarona (OU Moths Like Water, Not Fire (Drizzle Volcarona)) Hurricane: 34.87 - 41.35%
Volcarona (OU ChestoRest) Fire Blast: 52.16 - 62.03%
Volcarona (OU ChestoRest) Bug Buzz: 19.44 - 23.14%
Lucario (OU Choice Band) Crunch: 52.46 - 61.72%
Lucario (OU Choice Band) Ice Punch: 24.38 - 28.7%
Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb) Payback: 51.85 - 61.11%
Conkeldurr (OU Status Orb) Drain Punch: 0 - 0%
Infernape (OU Nasty Plot) Fire Blast: 51.85 - 61.11%
Infernape (OU Nasty Plot) Grass Knot: 5.86 - 7.09%
Ludicolo (OU Special Rain) Hydro Pump: 51.23 - 60.49%
Ludicolo (OU Special Rain) Giga Drain: 32.4 - 38.27%
Rotom-H (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Overheat: 51.23 - 60.49%
Rotom-H (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Thunderbolt: 34.56 - 41.04%
Arcanine (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Flare Blitz: 50.92 - 60.18%
Arcanine (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Wild Charge: 25.3 - 29.93%
Heatran (OU Offensive) Fire Blast: 50.92 - 60.18%
Heatran (OU Offensive) Hidden Power Ice: 19.75 - 23.45%
Infernape (OU Choice Band) Flare Blitz: 50.92 - 60.18%
Infernape (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 28.39 - 33.64%
Kyurem (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Blizzard: 50.3 - 59.56%
Kyurem (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Dragon Pulse: 37.96 - 44.75%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker [Drought]) Fire Blast: 50.3 - 59.56%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker [Drought]) Energy Ball: 15.12 - 17.9%
Slowbro (OU Choice Specs) Surf: 50.3 - 59.56%
Slowbro (OU Choice Specs) Psychic: 47.53 - 56.48%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day) Fire Blast: 50 - 59.25%
Chandelure (OU Sunny Day) SolarBeam: 33.33 - 39.5%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band [Swarm]) Megahorn: 50 - 59.25%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band [Swarm]) Pursuit: 30.24 - 35.8%
Kabutops (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 50 - 59.25%
Kabutops (OU Choice Band) Waterfall: 39.81 - 47.22%
Rotom (OU Choice Scarf) Shadow Ball: 50 - 59.25%
Rotom (OU Choice Scarf) Volt Switch: 21.6 - 25.92%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb]) Seed Flare: 50 - 59.25%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Fire: 19.44 - 23.14%
Starmie (OU Standard [Life Orb]) Hydro Pump: 50 - 59.25%
Starmie (OU Standard [Life Orb]) Ice Beam: 26.54 - 31.48%
Tornadus (OU Acrobatics [Flying Gem]) Acrobatics: 50 - 59.25%
Tornadus (OU Acrobatics [Flying Gem]) (none): 0 - 0%
Victini (OU Special Sweeper) Fire Blast: 50 - 59.25%
Victini (OU Special Sweeper) Psychic: 37.96 - 44.75%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf [Guts]) Night Slash: 49.38 - 58.64%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf [Guts]) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Heracross (OU Choice Band) Night Slash: 49.38 - 58.64%
Heracross (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Victini (OU Choice Scarf + Final Gambit) V-create: 49.38 - 58.64%
Victini (OU Choice Scarf + Final Gambit) Fusion Bolt: 18.51 - 21.91%
Victini (OU Offensive Choice Scarf) V-create: 49.38 - 58.64%
Victini (OU Offensive Choice Scarf) Fusion Bolt: 18.51 - 21.91%
Dragonite (OU Tank) Draco Meteor: 49.38 - 58.33%
Dragonite (OU Tank) Fire Blast: 28.08 - 33.33%
Galvantula (OU Life Orb) Thunder: 49.38 - 58.33%
Galvantula (OU Life Orb) Energy Ball: 21.91 - 25.92%
Terrakion (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 49.38 - 58.33%
Terrakion (OU Choice Band) X-Scissor: 12.96 - 15.43%
Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance [Rock Gem]) Stone Edge: 49.38 - 58.33%
Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance [Rock Gem]) Close Combat: 0 - 0%
Azumarill (OU Choice Band) Waterfall: 48.45 - 57.4%
Azumarill (OU Choice Band) Ice Punch: 30.24 - 35.8%
Gliscor (OU AcroBat [Flying Gem]) Acrobatics: 48.45 - 57.4%
Gliscor (OU AcroBat [Flying Gem]) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Machamp (OU Attacking Lead) Payback: 48.76 - 57.4%
Machamp (OU Attacking Lead) Ice Punch: 18.2 - 21.6%
Machamp (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Payback: 48.76 - 57.4%
Machamp (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Stone Edge: 24.38 - 28.7%
Metagross (OU Mixed [Life Orb]) Meteor Mash: 48.45 - 57.4%
Metagross (OU Mixed [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 24.38 - 28.7%
Stoutland (OU Choice Band) Crunch: 48.76 - 57.4%
Stoutland (OU Choice Band) Fire Fang: 19.75 - 23.45%
Carracosta (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 48.14 - 56.79%
Carracosta (OU Choice Band) Aqua Tail: 42.9 - 50.92%
Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker) Overheat: 48.14 - 56.79%
Infernape (OU Mixed Attacker) Stone Edge: 24.38 - 29.01%
Jolteon (OU Attacker [Life Orb]) Shadow Ball: 48.14 - 56.79%
Jolteon (OU Attacker [Life Orb]) Thunderbolt: 42.59 - 50.3%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) Shadow Ball: 48.14 - 56.79%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) Thunderbolt: 42.59 - 50.3%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) Surf: 48.14 - 56.79%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) Ice Beam: 32.09 - 37.96%
Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs) Surf: 47.53 - 56.48%
Gastrodon (OU Choice Specs) Ice Beam: 31.79 - 37.65%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper [Life Orb]) Surf: 47.53 - 56.48%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper [Life Orb]) Ice Beam: 31.79 - 37.65%
Haxorus (OU Double Dance) Outrage: 47.53 - 56.48%
Haxorus (OU Double Dance) Earthquake: 26.54 - 31.48%
Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance) Outrage: 47.53 - 56.48%
Haxorus (OU Dragon Dance) Earthquake: 26.54 - 31.48%
Haxorus (OU Swords Dance) Outrage: 47.53 - 56.48%
Haxorus (OU Swords Dance) Earthquake: 26.54 - 31.48%
Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf) Outrage: 47.53 - 56.48%
Haxorus (OU Choice Scarf) Dragon Claw: 31.79 - 37.96%
Shiftry (OU Swords Dance) Faint Attack: 46.91 - 56.17%
Shiftry (OU Swords Dance) Seed Bomb: 31.48 - 37.34%
Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)) Crunch: 46.91 - 56.17%
Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch)) Fire Blast: 25.61 - 30.24%
Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]) Crunch: 46.91 - 56.17%
Tyranitar (OU TyraniBoah (SubPunch) [Sand Stream]) Fire Blast: 25.61 - 30.24%
Tangrowth (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper) Power Whip: 47.22 - 55.55%
Tangrowth (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper) Hidden Power Fire: 16.97 - 20.06%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker) Fire Blast: 46.6 - 54.93%
Heatran (OU Sunny Day Attacker) SolarBeam: 31.17 - 36.72%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm) Magma Storm: 46.6 - 54.93%
Heatran (OU Magma Storm) Hidden Power Ice: 18.2 - 21.6%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Icicle Crash: 46.6 - 54.93%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Stone Edge: 36.41 - 42.9%
Rotom-C (OU Choice Scarf) Leaf Storm: 46.6 - 54.93%
Rotom-C (OU Choice Scarf) Thunderbolt: 31.48 - 37.34%
Rotom-C (OU Offensive Scout) Leaf Storm: 46.6 - 54.93%
Rotom-C (OU Offensive Scout) Volt Switch: 23.45 - 27.77%
Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank) Surf: 46.6 - 54.93%
Vaporeon (OU Hydration Tank) Ice Beam: 31.17 - 36.72%
Zapdos (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb]) Thunderbolt: 46.6 - 54.93%
Zapdos (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb]) Heat Wave: 32.4 - 38.27%
Throh (OU Bulk Up [Guts]) Payback: 45.67 - 54.32%
Throh (OU Bulk Up [Guts]) Stone Edge: 22.83 - 27.16%
Empoleon (OU Agility) Hydro Pump: 45.67 - 54.01%
Empoleon (OU Agility) Ice Beam: 24.38 - 28.7%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Outrage: 45.67 - 54.01%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance [Life Orb]) Waterfall: 30.86 - 36.41%
Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)) Leaf Storm: 45.37 - 53.7%
Celebi (OU Navi (Non-Choice Attacker)) Hidden Power Fire: 15.43 - 18.2%
Lucario (OU Agility) Crunch: 45.06 - 53.7%
Lucario (OU Agility) Ice Punch: 20.98 - 25%
Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker) Crunch: 45.06 - 53.7%
Tyranitar (OU Mixed Attacker) Fire Blast: 20.98 - 24.69%
Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive) Crunch: 45.06 - 53.7%
Tyranitar (OU Specially Defensive) Pursuit: 22.83 - 27.77%
Celebi (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Leaf Storm: 44.75 - 53.08%
Celebi (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Psychic: 29.01 - 34.56%
Charizard (OU Solar Power [Choice Scarf]) Fire Blast: 44.75 - 53.08%
Charizard (OU Solar Power [Choice Scarf]) Air Slash: 28.08 - 33.33%
Latios (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Dragon Pulse: 44.75 - 53.08%
Latios (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Surf: 31.79 - 37.65%
Salamence (OU Dragon Dance) Outrage: 44.75 - 53.08%
Salamence (OU Dragon Dance) Fire Blast: 22.22 - 26.23%
Salamence (OU Choice Scarf) Outrage: 44.75 - 53.08%
Salamence (OU Choice Scarf) Dragon Claw: 29.93 - 35.49%
Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance) Outrage: 44.44 - 52.77%
Dragonite (OU Offensive Dragon Dance) Fire Punch: 18.82 - 22.22%
Metagross (OU Agility [Life Orb]) Meteor Mash: 44.44 - 52.77%
Metagross (OU Agility [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 22.22 - 26.23%
Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot [Life Orb]) Dark Pulse: 44.44 - 52.46%
Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot [Life Orb]) Sludge Wave: 19.44 - 23.14%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 44.44 - 52.16%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker [Life Orb]) Energy Ball: 19.44 - 23.14%
Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot) Fire Blast: 44.44 - 52.16%
Ninetales (OU Nasty Plot) Energy Ball: 19.44 - 23.14%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil) Thunder: 43.82 - 51.85%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil) Hidden Power Ice: 17.28 - 20.37%
Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker) Hydro Pump: 43.82 - 51.85%
Rotom-W (OU Bulky Attacker) Volt Switch: 25.92 - 30.55%
Scizor (OU Choice Band) Pursuit: 43.82 - 51.85%
Scizor (OU Choice Band) Bullet Punch: 32.71 - 38.88%
Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Sucker Punch: 43.82 - 51.85%
Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 20.67 - 24.38%
Toxicroak (OU SubPunch [Life Orb]) Sucker Punch: 43.82 - 51.85%
Toxicroak (OU SubPunch [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 20.67 - 24.38%
Cloyster (OU Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Icicle Spear: 43.51 - 51.23%
Cloyster (OU Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Hydro Pump: 34.56 - 41.04%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) Stone Edge: 43.51 - 51.23%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) Waterfall: 34.56 - 41.04%
Slowking (OU Trick Room) Surf: 43.51 - 51.23%
Slowking (OU Trick Room) Ice Beam: 29.01 - 34.25%
Tentacruel (OU Offensive) Hydro Pump: 43.51 - 51.23%
Tentacruel (OU Offensive) Ice Beam: 22.83 - 27.16%
Terrakion (OU Double Dancer [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 42.9 - 50.92%
Terrakion (OU Double Dancer [Life Orb]) Close Combat: 0 - 0%
Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 42.9 - 50.92%
Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Close Combat: 0 - 0%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Shadow Ball: 42.59 - 50.61%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Psychic: 36.11 - 42.59%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) Shadow Ball: 42.59 - 50.61%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) Psyshock: 27.16 - 32.4%
Gyarados (OU Choice Band) Waterfall: 42.59 - 50.3%
Gyarados (OU Choice Band) Ice Fang: 23.14 - 27.46%
Jolteon (OU Baton Pass [Life Orb]) Thunderbolt: 42.59 - 50.3%
Jolteon (OU Baton Pass [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 20.98 - 24.69%
Bronzong (OU Offensive Trick Room [Macho Brace]) Gyro Ball: 41.97 - 50%
Bronzong (OU Offensive Trick Room [Macho Brace]) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance) Crunch: 41.35 - 50%
Scrafty (OU Dragon Dance) Ice Punch: 12.96 - 15.43%
Electivire (OU Mixed Attacker [Life Orb]) Thunderbolt: 41.66 - 49.38%
Electivire (OU Mixed Attacker [Life Orb]) Flamethrower: 27.77 - 33.02%
Espeon (OU Calm Mind) Shadow Ball: 41.97 - 49.38%
Espeon (OU Calm Mind) Psyshock: 26.85 - 31.79%
Medicham (OU Non-Choice [Life Orb]) Zen Headbutt: 41.66 - 49.38%
Medicham (OU Non-Choice [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 26.23 - 31.17%
Infernape (OU Swords Dance [Blaze]) Fire Punch: 41.66 - 49.07%
Infernape (OU Swords Dance [Blaze]) Stone Edge: 24.38 - 29.01%
Electivire (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Wild Charge: 41.04 - 48.45%
Electivire (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 22.83 - 27.16%
Victreebel (OU All-Out Mixed) Power Whip: 41.04 - 48.45%
Victreebel (OU All-Out Mixed) Hidden Power Fire: 17.28 - 20.67%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Icicle Crash: 40.74 - 48.14%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 31.48 - 37.03%
Rotom-W (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Hydro Pump: 39.81 - 47.22%
Rotom-W (OU Choice [Choice Scarf]) Volt Switch: 23.45 - 27.77%
Cofagrigus (OU Bulky Ghost) Shadow Ball: 39.5 - 46.91%
Cofagrigus (OU Bulky Ghost) (none): 0 - 0%
Cofagrigus (OU Calm Mind) Shadow Ball: 39.5 - 46.91%
Cofagrigus (OU Calm Mind) Hidden Power Fighting: 0 - 0%
Klinklang (OU Shift Gear [Life Orb]) Gear Grind: 39.19 - 46.6%
Klinklang (OU Shift Gear [Life Orb]) Volt Switch: 10.49 - 12.65%
Politoed (OU Choice Scarf) Hydro Pump: 39.19 - 46.6%
Politoed (OU Choice Scarf) Ice Beam: 20.98 - 25%
Politoed (OU 3 Attacks) Hydro Pump: 39.19 - 46.6%
Politoed (OU 3 Attacks) Ice Beam: 20.98 - 25%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Attacker) Wild Charge: 39.19 - 46.29%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Attacker) Flamethrower: 26.54 - 31.48%
Swampert (OU Choice Band) Waterfall: 39.19 - 46.29%
Swampert (OU Choice Band) Ice Punch: 24.38 - 28.7%
Nidoking (OU Mixed Hone Claws) Blizzard: 38.88 - 45.98%
Nidoking (OU Mixed Hone Claws) Thunder: 38.88 - 45.98%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) Acrobatics: 38.88 - 45.67%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice [Choice Band]) Zen Headbutt: 38.88 - 45.67%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice [Choice Band]) Ice Punch: 24.38 - 28.7%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer [Choice Band]) Sucker Punch: 38.27 - 45.67%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer [Choice Band]) Shadow Claw: 33.95 - 40.12%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker) Seed Flare: 38.88 - 45.67%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker) Hidden Power Fire: 15.12 - 17.9%
Starmie (OU Standard) Hydro Pump: 38.88 - 45.67%
Starmie (OU Standard) Ice Beam: 20.67 - 24.38%
Starmie (OU Choice Scarf) Hydro Pump: 38.88 - 45.67%
Starmie (OU Choice Scarf) Thunderbolt: 20.67 - 24.38%
Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up [Guts]) Stone Edge: 38.27 - 45.37%
Conkeldurr (OU Bulk Up [Guts]) Drain Punch: 0 - 0%
Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch [Guts]) Stone Edge: 38.27 - 45.37%
Conkeldurr (OU Substitute + Focus Punch [Guts]) Focus Punch: 0 - 0%
Heatran (OU Specially Defensive [Flash Fire]) Lava Plume: 38.27 - 45.37%
Heatran (OU Specially Defensive [Flash Fire]) (none): 0 - 0%
Heatran (OU TormenTran [Flash Fire]) Lava Plume: 38.27 - 45.37%
Heatran (OU TormenTran [Flash Fire]) (none): 0 - 0%
Yanmega (OU Speed Boost) Air Slash: 38.27 - 45.37%
Yanmega (OU Speed Boost) Bug Buzz: 23.14 - 27.16%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind) Dark Pulse: 37.65 - 45.06%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind) (none): 0 - 0%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Pursuit: 37.65 - 45.06%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker [Choice Band]) Ice Punch: 35.18 - 41.66%
Carracosta (OU Physical Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 37.96 - 44.75%
Carracosta (OU Physical Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Waterfall: 30.55 - 36.11%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 37.96 - 44.75%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash [Life Orb]) X-Scissor: 15.43 - 18.2%
Durant (OU Hone Claws) Stone Edge: 37.96 - 44.75%
Durant (OU Hone Claws) Thunder Fang: 25 - 29.62%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) Stone Edge: 37.34 - 44.44%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) Aqua Tail: 22.22 - 26.23%
Aerodactyl (OU Offensive) Stone Edge: 37.34 - 44.44%
Aerodactyl (OU Offensive) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Metagross (OU Stealth Rock) Meteor Mash: 37.34 - 44.44%
Metagross (OU Stealth Rock) Bullet Punch: 15.12 - 17.9%
Metagross (OU Mixed [Expert Belt]) Meteor Mash: 37.34 - 44.44%
Metagross (OU Mixed [Expert Belt]) Ice Punch: 18.82 - 22.22%
Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball) Meteor Mash: 37.34 - 44.44%
Metagross (OU Trick + Iron Ball) Ice Punch: 18.82 - 22.22%
Sceptile (OU SubSeed [Overgrow]) Giga Drain: 37.34 - 44.44%
Sceptile (OU SubSeed [Overgrow]) Hidden Power Fire: 15.74 - 18.51%
Staraptor (OU Choice Scarf) Brave Bird: 37.34 - 44.44%
Staraptor (OU Choice Scarf) U-turn: 7.4 - 8.64%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Surf: 37.34 - 44.44%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Ice Beam: 25 - 29.62%
Hydreigon (OU Substitute) Dragon Pulse: 37.03 - 43.82%
Hydreigon (OU Substitute) Fire Blast: 33.02 - 38.88%
Ninetales (OU Sunny Day) Fire Blast: 37.03 - 43.82%
Ninetales (OU Sunny Day) SolarBeam: 24.69 - 29.32%
Rotom-C (OU Support) Leaf Storm: 37.03 - 43.82%
Rotom-C (OU Support) Volt Switch: 18.51 - 22.22%
Abomasnow (OU Choice Scarf) Blizzard: 36.41 - 43.51%
Abomasnow (OU Choice Scarf) Hidden Power Fire: 14.19 - 16.97%
Carracosta (OU Mixed Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Surf: 36.41 - 43.51%
Carracosta (OU Mixed Shell Smash [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 31.48 - 37.34%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) Surf: 36.41 - 43.51%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) Ice Beam: 24.38 - 29.01%
Gyarados (OU Offensive Dragon Dance) Waterfall: 36.41 - 43.51%
Gyarados (OU Offensive Dragon Dance) Stone Edge: 30.86 - 36.41%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance [Life Orb]) Giga Drain: 36.41 - 43.51%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Fire: 22.83 - 27.16%
Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Thunderbolt: 36.41 - 43.51%
Magnezone (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) Charge Beam: 19.44 - 23.14%
Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf) Thunderbolt: 36.41 - 43.51%
Magnezone (OU Choice Scarf) Flash Cannon: 31.48 - 37.03%
Venusaur (OU Special Growth) Energy Ball: 36.41 - 43.51%
Venusaur (OU Special Growth) Hidden Power Fire: 21.6 - 25.61%
Infernape (OU Choice Scarf) Fire Blast: 36.41 - 42.9%
Infernape (OU Choice Scarf) Hidden Power Ice: 14.19 - 16.97%
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed) Seed Flare: 36.41 - 42.9%
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed) Hidden Power Fire: 14.19 - 16.97%
Jellicent (OU Special Wall) Shadow Ball: 35.8 - 42.59%
Jellicent (OU Special Wall) Scald: 17.9 - 21.29%
Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Psychic: 36.11 - 42.59%
Reuniclus (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Focus Blast: 0 - 0%
Zapdos (OU Special Attacker) Thunderbolt: 36.11 - 42.59%
Zapdos (OU Special Attacker) Heat Wave: 25 - 29.62%
Venomoth (OU Quiver Dance Sweeper) Bug Buzz: 35.49 - 41.97%
Venomoth (OU Quiver Dance Sweeper) Hidden Power Ground: 0 - 0%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper) Hidden Power Ice: 13.27 - 15.74%
Heracross (OU Non-Choice Attacker [Guts]) Stone Edge: 35.18 - 41.66%
Heracross (OU Non-Choice Attacker [Guts]) Megahorn: 31.48 - 37.03%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) Outrage: 35.18 - 41.66%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) Waterfall: 23.45 - 28.08%
Abomasnow (OU Mixed Attacker) Wood Hammer: 34.56 - 41.04%
Abomasnow (OU Mixed Attacker) Blizzard: 33.33 - 39.19%
Eelektross (OU Acid Spray) Thunderbolt: 34.56 - 41.04%
Eelektross (OU Acid Spray) Flamethrower: 23.14 - 27.46%
Latios (OU Calm Mind) Dragon Pulse: 34.56 - 41.04%
Latios (OU Calm Mind) Surf: 24.38 - 29.01%
Magneton (OU Choice Scarf) Thunderbolt: 34.56 - 41.04%
Magneton (OU Choice Scarf) Flash Cannon: 29.01 - 34.56%
Magneton (OU SubCharge) Thunderbolt: 34.56 - 41.04%
Magneton (OU SubCharge) Flash Cannon: 29.01 - 34.56%
Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper [Life Orb]) Giga Drain: 34.25 - 40.74%
Celebi (OU Nasty Plot Sweeper [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Fire: 21.6 - 25.61%
Metagross (OU Agility) Meteor Mash: 34.25 - 40.74%
Metagross (OU Agility) Ice Punch: 17.28 - 20.37%
Metagross (OU Choice Scarf) Meteor Mash: 34.25 - 40.74%
Metagross (OU Choice Scarf) Pursuit: 18.51 - 22.22%
Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot) Dark Pulse: 34.56 - 40.74%
Toxicroak (OU Nasty Plot) Sludge Wave: 15.12 - 17.9%
Azelf (OU Offensive Stealth Rock) Zen Headbutt: 33.64 - 40.12%
Azelf (OU Offensive Stealth Rock) U-turn: 9.87 - 11.72%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) Psyshock: 33.64 - 40.12%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) Flamethrower: 31.17 - 36.72%
Dragonite (OU Tank (Rain)) Hurricane: 33.64 - 40.12%
Dragonite (OU Tank (Rain)) Thunder: 22.53 - 26.85%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer [Life Orb]) Sucker Punch: 33.95 - 40.12%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer [Life Orb]) Shadow Claw: 29.62 - 35.18%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker) Fire Blast: 33.64 - 40.12%
Ninetales (OU Special Attacker) Energy Ball: 15.12 - 17.9%
Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up) Sucker Punch: 33.95 - 40.12%
Toxicroak (OU Bulk Up) Drain Punch: 0 - 0%
Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance) Sucker Punch: 33.95 - 40.12%
Toxicroak (OU Swords Dance) Ice Punch: 15.74 - 18.82%
Toxicroak (OU SubPunch) Sucker Punch: 33.95 - 40.12%
Toxicroak (OU SubPunch) Ice Punch: 15.74 - 18.82%
Cloyster (OU Shell Smash) Icicle Spear: 33.64 - 39.81%
Cloyster (OU Shell Smash) Hydro Pump: 26.85 - 31.79%
Empoleon (OU Specially Defensive [Torrent]) Scald: 33.64 - 39.81%
Empoleon (OU Specially Defensive [Torrent]) Ice Beam: 17.59 - 20.98%
Jynx (OU Nasty Plot) Ice Beam: 33.64 - 39.81%
Jynx (OU Nasty Plot) (none): 0 - 0%
Tornadus (OU Acrobatics) Acrobatics: 33.64 - 39.81%
Tornadus (OU Acrobatics) (none): 0 - 0%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) Megahorn: 33.33 - 39.5%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) Pursuit: 30.24 - 35.8%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) Night Slash: 33.33 - 39.5%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) Stone Edge: 23.76 - 28.08%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot [Life Orb]) Fire Blast: 33.33 - 39.5%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot [Life Orb]) Psyshock: 28.7 - 34.25%
Flygon (OU Choice Scarf) Outrage: 33.33 - 39.19%
Flygon (OU Choice Scarf) Stone Edge: 18.51 - 21.91%
Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf) Stone Edge: 33.33 - 39.19%
Terrakion (OU Choice Scarf) Rock Slide: 25 - 29.62%
Terrakion (OU Double Dancer) Stone Edge: 33.33 - 39.19%
Terrakion (OU Double Dancer) Close Combat: 0 - 0%
Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance) Stone Edge: 33.33 - 39.19%
Terrakion (OU Substitute + Swords Dance) Close Combat: 0 - 0%
Togekiss (OU Offensive Nasty Plot) Fire Blast: 33.02 - 39.19%
Togekiss (OU Offensive Nasty Plot) Air Slash: 31.48 - 37.03%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes) Crunch: 32.09 - 38.88%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Jolteon (OU Baton Pass) Thunderbolt: 32.71 - 38.88%
Jolteon (OU Baton Pass) Hidden Power Ice: 16.04 - 19.13%
Scrafty (OU Bulk Up) Crunch: 32.09 - 38.88%
Scrafty (OU Bulk Up) Drain Punch: 0 - 0%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Pursuit: 32.09 - 38.88%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker [Life Orb]) Ice Punch: 30.86 - 36.41%
Electivire (OU Mixed Attacker [Expert Belt]) Thunderbolt: 32.4 - 38.27%
Electivire (OU Mixed Attacker [Expert Belt]) Flamethrower: 21.6 - 25.61%
Gliscor (OU AcroBat) Acrobatics: 32.4 - 38.27%
Gliscor (OU AcroBat) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance) Outrage: 32.4 - 38.27%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance) Waterfall: 21.6 - 25.92%
Landorus (OU Choice Band) Stone Edge: 32.4 - 38.27%
Landorus (OU Choice Band) U-turn: 11.11 - 13.27%
Medicham (OU Non-Choice [Black Belt]) Zen Headbutt: 32.4 - 38.27%
Medicham (OU Non-Choice [Black Belt]) Ice Punch: 20.37 - 24.07%
Mienshao (OU Choice [Choice Band]) Stone Edge: 32.4 - 38.27%
Mienshao (OU Choice [Choice Band]) Hidden Power Ice: 11.72 - 13.88%
Volcarona (OU Substitute) Fiery Dance: 31.79 - 37.96%
Volcarona (OU Substitute) Bug Buzz: 17.9 - 21.29%
Lucario (OU Choice Scarf) Crunch: 31.48 - 37.65%
Lucario (OU Choice Scarf) Stone Edge: 19.75 - 23.45%
Electivire (OU Physical Attacker [Expert Belt]) Wild Charge: 31.48 - 37.34%
Electivire (OU Physical Attacker [Expert Belt]) Ice Punch: 17.59 - 20.98%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Flash Cannon: 31.48 - 37.03%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 18.51 - 21.91%
Medicham (OU Choice Scarf) Psycho Cut: 31.48 - 37.03%
Medicham (OU Choice Scarf) Ice Punch: 22.53 - 26.54%
Nidoking (OU Special Attacker) Thunderbolt: 30.86 - 36.41%
Nidoking (OU Special Attacker) Ice Beam: 30.86 - 36.41%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) Payback: 30.86 - 36.41%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) Stone Edge: 15.43 - 18.2%
Bronzong (OU Offensive Trick Room [Life Orb]) Gyro Ball: 30.55 - 36.11%
Bronzong (OU Offensive Trick Room [Life Orb]) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Klinklang (OU Shift Gear) Gear Grind: 30.55 - 36.11%
Klinklang (OU Shift Gear) Volt Switch: 8.33 - 9.87%
Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive [Drought]) Flamethrower: 30.55 - 36.11%
Ninetales (OU Specially Defensive [Drought]) (none): 0 - 0%
Virizion (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Leaf Blade: 30.55 - 36.11%
Virizion (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 14.19 - 16.97%
Nidoking (OU Choice Scarf) Fire Blast: 30.24 - 35.8%
Nidoking (OU Choice Scarf) Thunderbolt: 23.76 - 28.08%
Azelf (OU Focus Sash Stealth Rock) Fire Blast: 29.93 - 35.49%
Azelf (OU Focus Sash Stealth Rock) U-turn: 5.55 - 6.48%
Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance) Bounce: 29.93 - 35.49%
Gyarados (OU Substitute + Dragon Dance) Waterfall: 28.7 - 33.64%
Scolipede (OU Support [Swarm]) Megahorn: 29.93 - 35.49%
Scolipede (OU Support [Swarm]) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance [Swarm]) Megahorn: 29.93 - 35.49%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance [Swarm]) Rock Slide: 16.97 - 20.06%
Sableye (OU Calm Mind) Shadow Ball: 29.62 - 35.18%
Sableye (OU Calm Mind) Hidden Power Fighting: 0 - 0%
Sawsbuck (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper) Horn Leech: 29.62 - 35.18%
Sawsbuck (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper) Return: 0 - 0%
Victreebel (OU Growth Sweeper) Leaf Blade: 29.62 - 35.18%
Victreebel (OU Growth Sweeper) Sludge Bomb: 16.97 - 20.37%
Breloom (OU SubPunch) Seed Bomb: 29.01 - 34.56%
Breloom (OU SubPunch) Focus Punch: 0 - 0%
Carracosta (OU Physical Shell Smash) Stone Edge: 29.01 - 34.56%
Carracosta (OU Physical Shell Smash) Waterfall: 23.45 - 27.77%
Crustle (OU Support) Stone Edge: 29.01 - 34.56%
Crustle (OU Support) X-Scissor: 11.72 - 13.88%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash [Expert Belt]) Stone Edge: 29.01 - 34.56%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash [Expert Belt]) X-Scissor: 11.72 - 13.88%
Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)) Psychic: 29.01 - 34.56%
Jirachi (OU Superachi! (Offensive Calm Mind)) Hidden Power Fire: 15.12 - 17.9%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind) Surf: 29.01 - 34.56%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind) Ice Beam: 19.44 - 23.14%
Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Giga Drain: 29.01 - 34.56%
Virizion (OU Offensive Calm Mind [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 18.51 - 21.91%
Zapdos (OU SubRoost) Thunderbolt: 29.01 - 34.56%
Zapdos (OU SubRoost) Heat Wave: 20.67 - 24.38%
Zapdos (OU Physically Defensive) Thunderbolt: 29.01 - 34.56%
Zapdos (OU Physically Defensive) Heat Wave: 20.67 - 24.38%
Aerodactyl (OU Stealth Rock) Stone Edge: 28.7 - 34.25%
Aerodactyl (OU Stealth Rock) Earthquake: 0 - 0%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics [Flying Gem] [Defeatist]) Acrobatics: 28.7 - 34.25%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics [Flying Gem] [Defeatist]) Stone Edge: 17.9 - 21.29%
Cloyster (OU Utility) Icicle Spear: 28.7 - 34.25%
Cloyster (OU Utility) Surf: 21.29 - 25.3%
Espeon (OU Dual Screens) Psychic: 28.7 - 34.25%
Espeon (OU Dual Screens) Hidden Power Fighting: 0 - 0%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up [Guts]) Stone Edge: 29.01 - 34.25%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up [Guts]) Megahorn: 25.92 - 30.55%
Latios (OU Dual Screens) Dragon Pulse: 28.7 - 34.25%
Latios (OU Dual Screens) (none): 0 - 0%
Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance) Bullet Punch: 28.7 - 34.25%
Scizor (OU Offensive Swords Dance) Bug Bite: 21.29 - 25%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) Surf: 28.7 - 34.25%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) Ice Beam: 19.13 - 22.83%
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed) Blizzard: 28.7 - 33.64%
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed) Wood Hammer: 22.22 - 26.23%
Carracosta (OU Mixed Shell Smash) Surf: 28.7 - 33.64%
Carracosta (OU Mixed Shell Smash) Stone Edge: 24.38 - 29.01%
Hippowdon (OU Life Orb Tank [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 28.39 - 33.64%
Hippowdon (OU Life Orb Tank [Life Orb]) Ice Fang: 18.51 - 21.91%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) Giga Drain: 28.7 - 33.64%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) Hidden Power Fire: 17.59 - 20.98%
Farfetch'd (OU Swords Dance) Brave Bird: 28.08 - 33.33%
Farfetch'd (OU Swords Dance) Return: 0 - 0%
Reuniclus (OU Trick) Psychic: 28.08 - 33.33%
Reuniclus (OU Trick) Focus Blast: 0 - 0%
Landorus (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Stone Edge: 27.77 - 33.02%
Landorus (OU Swords Dance [Life Orb]) Hidden Power Ice: 15.74 - 18.82%
Landorus (OU Rock Polish) Stone Edge: 27.77 - 33.02%
Landorus (OU Rock Polish) Hidden Power Ice: 17.28 - 20.67%
Mienshao (OU Swords Dance) Stone Edge: 27.77 - 33.02%
Mienshao (OU Swords Dance) Hidden Power Ice: 15.12 - 17.9%

As far as I can tell, Max Defense is the way to go for Perish Song, but maybe one of you see something I don't in there.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Jesus fuck that was way more calcs than necessary. List important physical threats that Misdreavus can handle.
If you don't care for them, then they're not meant for you. I posted them so other people could go through and find "important" Pokemon that we want to make sure Misdreavus can take a few hits from.

Besides, we were not talking about physical threats at all in the first place.

Ah Levitate. I knew I was forgetting something. I guess that's what I get for posting late at night, but hey it's good that you got to explain it because surely I wasn't the only one who had had the thought. Yes, Levitate is definitely enough to set it appart. Pretty much anyone who's played knows the value of a Ground immunity, and that gives Misdrevus a whopping 3 immunities to use to its advanatage, two of which are among the most common attacking types in the game. Very useful.

As for the calcs, I think someone needs to go through and find just what Misdrevous can actually successfully Perish trap that's noteworthy in today's metagame. The big issue with the Perish Trap set is that, from having used mean look myself before, I discovered that people are liable to switch to something that can destroy you on the turn you use Mean Look and then you're forced to switch out or die. It's the primary reason why it's considered a gimmick most of the time. As fun as it likely is to use, I really see very little reason to use it over more common and generally potent trappers like Wobuffet, Dugtrio, Magnezone, etc. since they trap as soon as they switch in. Unless, of course, it can reliably trap and kill some important threats the others can't. I'm too busy to look through calcs to find what it CAN trap right now myself, but I might go through it later.

EDIT: Here's a list of all the Pokemon in OU, in alphabetical order. The Pokemon that Misdreavus can regularly successfully perish trap are in red, Pokemon it can sometimes perish trap are in blue, and explanations are provided for each.

Alakazam: Uh, no. Not a hope in hell.
Blissey: Flamethrower is a 7HKO, so hell yes.
Breloom: Seed Bomb has potential to 3HKO, but it can do it with some luck.
Celebi: Can't trap Nasty Plot, and Giga Drain is a 3HKO uninvested, but Pain Split offsets this. U-Turning sets just U-turn out. Risky at best.
Chansey: Well duh.
Cloyster: Icicle Spear is a 2HKO no matter investment
Conkeldurr: Only if it doesn't have Payback. If it has Payback, you're fucked.
Donphan: Even max attack Stone Edge is at best a 4HKO
Dragonite: bulky DD Nite can fail to KO you in time as can Rain Mixnite. Everything else wastes you though.
Dugtrio: Well Shadow Claw has a shot at beating you, but who the fuck uses that?
Espeon: CM + Psychic will do you in as will Shadow Ball. Baton Pass can escape. But Dual Screener is easily trapped and KO.
Ferrothorn: Asside from rare CB set, it can never manage better than a 4HKO. CB set wins hands down though.
Forretress: Unless it uses Volt-Switch, it can't do shit.
Gastrodon: Specs can KO and Surf using version could be tough, but most defensive sets will fall.
Gengar: AHAHAHAHAHAHA no.
Gliscor: Acrobat wins, all others lose. Means low on the ladder, easy. Higher on the ladder where Acrobatics Gliscor is everywhere, not so much.
Gyarados: Depends on your luck and how offensive it is. Dragon tail can ruin it by forcing you out.
Haxorus: yeah you're not that bulky. Even Scarf will 2HKO
Heatran: Defensive versions will likely lose, but offensive ones will kick your ass.
Infernape: Well some sets you have a chance against, but if it has Flare Blitz or a full power Fire Blast you're screwed, and often it can just U-Turn out. In Sun you don't stand a chance.
Jellicent: If it taunts you before you get off both Mean Look and perish song you're screwed. If it has Specs, your screwed. But if you do manage to get perish song and mean look on a defensive one, you should get it.
Jolteon: Not a hope in hell.
Landorus: General rule of thumb; not in sand, you can win. In sand, you probably lose. U-Turn is an issue of course.
Latias: Don't expect to successfully trap switching into it, but if it switches into you, you should be OK assuming it's not a Life Orb set.
Latios: Yeah, no.
Lucario: Depends if it has Crunch or Dark Pulse. If it has those, not a hope. Without those, you'll probably succeed.
Magnezone: Thunderbolt is always a 3HKO, and then there's Volt-Switch.
Mamoswine: Icicle Crash and Spear both 2HKO you, so no hope.
Metagross: If it's banded no, but other sets will lose baring Meteor Mash hax.
Meinshao: It can't kill you usually, but it can U-Turn/BP out almost every time.
Ninetails: Specially Defensive will probably fail, but anything with Fire Blast is going to kill you.
Politoed: Again, Defensive version will lose, but offensive version will win with Hydro Pump/Surf.
Reuniclus: If it has Shadow Ball just give up, but CM with Psychic and Psyshock are fair game barring hax.
Rotom-W: Between Hydro Pump always 2HKOing and Volt-Switch, there is no chance.
Salamance: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Well unless it's Wish Mence :P
Scizor: You have a chance against the Bulky SD set, but otherwise it's just going to KO you with BP or U-Turn out.
Scrafty: yeah no dice.
Skarmory: BB actually can 3HKO, and it can whirlwind you out. But you still have a chance with a well predicted Taunt.
Starmie: Only if it forgoes Water STAB, which a surprising number do.
Tentacruel: Only has a chance if it goes full on offensive, and even then it's sketchy.
Terrakion: Heh heh no, even Scarf 2HKOs with Stone Edge.
Tornadus: 2HKOs using both Acrobatics and Hurricane.
Toxicroak: Well except for NP, but who uses that? Ice Punch can potentially do it on SD set, but usually it'll fall.
Tyranitar: Even without investment Crunch can OHKO
Vaporeon: In the rain it can be hard to beat and offensive versions will win, but otherwise you get it.
Venusaur: Subseed set only, you'll lose to anything else.
Virizon: Calm Mind will probably lose, but SD wins with SD +2 Leaf Blades.
Volcarona: Outside of Sun you have a shot. In it, you're royally screwed.

Well there you go, there aren't a lot of things it can trap all the time, and 90% of those won't be switching into Misdreavus anyway. There is however a lot of things it CAN beat in the right circumstances. Honestly, these calculations have left me with more questions than answers. It can potentially trap and kill most pokemon in OU, but only if your luck is good and the opponent doesn't have specific sets. It's risky at best, that's for certain.

• Heatran & other Pokemon immune to Burn minus Gliscor & Breloom, who can’t do much to RestTalk
This just caught my eye: it should be noted that Breloom/Gliscor with Bulk Up or Swords Dance can set up on and beat you. +6 Seed Bomb has a chance to OHKO(87.34 - 103.08%) and Gliscor can do enough with a +6 Ice Fang(if it has it) to 3HKO you before you can Rest again due to your lack of Leftovers, so I wouldn't stay in on them at all.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Could work, but what exactly got Rest Talk over Pain Split+Heal Bell/Taunt/Substitute?

RestTalk sucks hard this gen thanks to the new sleep mechanics and Taunt, Heal Bell or even Substitute seem so much more useful overall and not just for preventing status. It also allows her to act as a stall breaker or Cleric and generally make her set-up fodder for a lot less Pokemon than Rest Talk does.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
^I don't think the drawbacks of Restalk are such a huge deal because I would never dream of using this on a team that didn't have Blissey/Chansey (and therefore a cleric) on it anyway. Missy is catered to teams where spinblocking is priority (i.e stall teams) and her Fight immunity/physical defense/access to WoW make her a natural switch into some of the physical attackers that threaten Blissey/Chansey so they make a pretty good combo.

RestTalk lets you survive Scizor and Tyranitar which is the main draw of this set for me.

Burn Choice Band Scizor Pursuit on this Missy (non switching) = 22.22% - 26.54%
Burn Choice Band Scizor Pursuit on this Missy (switching) = 29.63% - 35.19%

Without Rest you get out alive but you've lost up to 60% of your health, and assuming standard battle conditions (SR, SS) you're as good as dead next time you come in. With Rest you can just stand your ground.

Burn Choice Band Tyranitar Pursuit on this Missy (not-switching) = 22.84% - 27.78%
Burn Choice Band Tyranitar Pursuit on this Missy (switching) = 45.06% - 53.70%

same deal.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Could work, but what exactly got Rest Talk over Pain Split+Heal Bell/Taunt/Substitute?

RestTalk sucks hard this gen thanks to the new sleep mechanics and Taunt, Heal Bell or even Substitute seem so much more useful overall and not just for preventing status. It also allows her to act as a stall breaker or Cleric and generally make her set-up fodder for a lot less Pokemon than Rest Talk does.
Sorry, but I answered this already.
Heal Bell & Pain Split do not work anywhere near as well on the main set as they do the Perish Trapper because RestTalk lets Misdreavus completely stall-out Burned Physical Attackers while Pain Split only lets her heal as long as her opponent is healthy, which means she can't stall-out anything at all or at least not without getting picked off the very next turn by even a weak attack.

RestTalk is the best way to keep Misdreavus around. If you can't stand having her asleep for whatever reason, run a cleric like Blissey, but don't cut down on her own longevity just to avoid Sleep.
I guess I could reword it a little better though.

By "stall-out" I mean that, there are a good number of Pokemon that can only 4HKO her and after a Will-O-Wisp, that list includes almost every Physical attacker in the game bar Choice Band-mons.

Burned 252 Atk Tyranitar Pursuit vs 252 HP/252 Def Eviolite Misdreavus: 14.81% - 17.59% [6-7 hits to KO]
Burned 252 Atk Life Orb Landorus Stone Edge vs 252 HP/252 Def Eviolite Misdreavus: 18.21% - 21.6% [5-6 hits to KO]
Burned 252 Atk Salamence Outrage vs 252 HP/252 Def Eviolite Misdreavus: 22.53% - 26.85% [4-5 hits to KO]
Burned +1 252 Atk Dragonite Dragon Claw vs 252 HP/252 Def Eviolite Misdreavus: 22.53% - 26.85% [4-5 hits to KO]
Burned 252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Stone Edge vs 252 HP/252 Def Eviolite Misdreavus: 25% - 29.63% [4 hits to KO]
Burned 252 Atk Tyranitar Crunch vs 252 HP/252 Def Eviolite Misdreavus: 27.78% - 33.33% [3-4 hits to KO]

RestTalk Misdreavus can entirely stall them out with Burn Damage if she needs to. Pain Split doesn't have that luxury because she can only heal herself as long as her opponent is healthy, which means that, if you stay in, she's going down before anything gets taken out from Burn. That's especially true against Tyranitar, which can take 33% of your HP if you try to switch out to avoid losing due to Pain Split.

*just noticed Lee posted* Yeah what he said too.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I have actually used Misdreavus some time ago, and it's pretty cool imo, it's surprisingly hard to take down and it's really bulky too.

I used this set, don't know if it deserves to be on the analysis though.

name: Utility (?)
move 1: Pain Split
move 2: Will-O-Wisp
move 3: Taunt
move 4: Shadow Ball
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe

What I like of this set over the Restalk one is not having to rely on Restalk (which sucks in bw) while being able to taunt threats like skarmory, chansey or ferrothorn, that can't really touch you if they are burned and also you make sure they don't set up on your face.

The sets for Misdreavous look solid but I think you should add that in the perish trapper set that Volt Turn teams make this set ineffective although they have been reducing in number

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't really see the point of running this as a spinblocker to be honest, since it doesn't actually "beat" the most common spinners out there:

Forretress: He'll setup as much as he wants against you, while all you can do in return is burn it and slowly wear it down. Mispredicting a spin and coming in on hazards means he gets 1 free layer; then 1-2 more if you switch out to something that can threaten an OHKO or burn then switch out. If you try to stay in forever until you can wear it down, pairing this with a spinner is pretty much obligatory, not to mention you're not guaranteed to get those hazards off the field. That isn't to mention he can just predict Misdreavus switching out and spin on the switch, as well as weather damage piling up on her. Yes, she does stop spin, but Forretress is pretty much stopped by any Ghost-type bar Gengar; and he'll only fail to do so if Forry's carrying Gyro Ball.

Tentacruel: Substitute + Spin version will beat you with Rain up (and can easily force you to rest without it), while Protect can get TSpikes whenever you come in or try to get a burn, forcing you to Rest rather soon.

Starmie: I think it can potentially 2HKO you, and will definitely do it in rain with Hydro Pump IIRC, which again enforces a weather changer that isn't Politoed to make Misdreavus a decent blocker. You'll fail to OHKO it as well, so you'll end up losing even if you predict correctly and switch in on Rapid Spin.

That's only of course Misdreavus problems as a Pokemon in mint condition. Being rather easy to force out means she'll barely ever wake up in a match, having to rely on Sleep Talk throughout pretty much the entire game, something bad for a Pokemon that's meant to be on more stallish teams and would enforce a Cleric.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry.

After testing both Misdreavus sets out for a couple dozen battles or so each, I just can't do it anymore. Between random battles, I eventually grew frustrated with the fact that Misdreavus' defenses, even when invested and boosted, just aren't snuff to the standards, especially considering her mono Ghost-typing leaves her vulnerable to so much in OU. The bulk is nice, but not on a Pokemon that's so hard-pressed to do as much as possible (i.e. status or trying to throw a Mean Look) while maintaining health at the cost of extra turns.

I know you've successfully put up some pretty unusual, but surprisingly great sets (my personal favorite being defensive Cobalion). Realize, however, that this kinda falls short of a good cup of tea, added to the fact that Misdreavus doesn't even have a UU analysis. Again, I'm sorry, and please try again. I'd like to see you brighten up OU with another innovative set again.

QC Rejected [1/3]

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
QC Rejected [2/3]

Same thing as Accidental Greed really. It had some nice bulk, but it didn't do too much, and I found that stuff like Sub DD Gyara, Sub SD Terrakion, BU Breloom and Sub DD Nite were really annoying. Just didn't have enough bulk for my liking.

QC Rejected [3/3]

It's nice to see that Misdreavus has been looked into, but to break it down Resttalk has huge issues staying alive with no Leftovers and Perish Trapping Misdreavus is unreliable, with modern offensive pokemon being able to just pivot attack their way out or straight up attack with Misdreavus sporting a slow taunt and no threat outside of Perish Song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)