Morrowind Mafia - Night 5

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
just for reference's sake, this is the pm i received before I died. completely vague, and completely unfair.

also, i was not the dumbest player on my team, because i didn't care about the team. i realized i had a killing power (which I even had to inquire about because THAT was vague as well), and just decided to kill people at random for fun.
Well that was their only kill and people would mostlikely find the skirt strange after the first time, you were just unlucky to be the first to die to it.

also, i was not the dumbest player on my team, because i didn't care about the team. i realized i had a killing power (which I even had to inquire about because THAT was vague as well), and just decided to kill people at random for fun.
sounds like you didn't play to win and fucked up your team to me

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, no, i didn't really. because after the one mistake of killing a teammate i proceded to eliminate both of the other factions' hookers. and i think i got a bodyguard too. so i'd say i did pretty nicely with my other kills. ;-/

and, the skirt pm was still way too vague. there's no way you can argue around that. i would have even preferred the other pm that was posted. I got "Strange". some other pm said "This shit might kill you!" or something like that. THAT I can take a hint from. But "Strange"? Please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)