Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Really having a hard time with the ID/SID abuse. Few more questions:

1) I'm consistently hitting 1 second later than my desired second, using Toast's timer, what can I adjust to rectify this?
2) Delay is erratic with regards to odd/even. Is this something wrong with my calibration, do I need to calibrate? Or can I just keep the breeding calibration I've been using?

so i just subtract the monster frame from my target, divide by two again to get the no. of flips, and ill not subtract the no of roamers since i haven't released them when im still talking to them (duh) right? and when all is successful, when i catch them in whatever route they are, they'll generate the right natures and ivs?
Target frame - monster frame (5) - # roamers (your case: 0) /2 = # of journal flips.

Yes, that's correct.

roamers dont affect the frame in DPPT

if you cant get the electabuzz try to radar him,radar pokes dont need encounter slot thats why. GL
The only options I have is during the daytime around: 11-12. I am going to keep trying. If not, I'll try using the radar.

Edit: I tried the same thing on Route 205, but when I hit my seed and advanced the frame by 18 (including sweet scenting) I ran into a Bidoof both times. There are NPCs on this route, the fishermen on the bridge, but they don't move at all. There's no way to rebattle all of them without the infinite vs seeker battery code with AR though.

i'm in front of moltres,i hit my delay,advance the frame: first i did an enourmous starting frame,then advancing the frame the frame become 6,10,24(with 3,4,5 calls to joey)
and i did 2 times a spread that is not in the list
why?

(i've no roamer)
still lokking,excuse me for my bad english

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hmm...has this been addressed before? The starting frames on Wondercard Pokemon?

I have a Jirachi and Mew waiting to be picked up in SS. It seems as if having multiple Wondercard Pokemon advances the starting frame for each Pokemon. In this case, Jirachi is on frame 1 and Mew is on frame 3.

Do Wondercard RNG in Fuchsia Town because there are NO NPC's

Ask for your question frame 1

Target frame -1 = RNG advancement

@Fenix

1. Have the correct sync pokemon in as your lead pokemon?
2. Are you sure you hit the delay?
3. I need the seed
4. Did you call Joey on a Monday?
5. Did you try to rng with radio stations?

Also please give the the seed and the IV of the moltres that you had got.
I going to sleep now since its 5am
I will either help your later or someone else will (riski,megaman,.com,bakus,etc..)

@Fenix

3. I need the seed

I will either help your later or someone else will (riski,megaman,.com,bakus,etc..)
is not necessary,i did the moltres,thanks a lot

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

@Fenix

3. I need the seed

Oh, no worries, I have that all down. But I think you pointed out my constant recurring problem. I keep missing the frame on Jirachi by 1.

By the way, is there a difference in calling Joey on Monday?

religiousjedi

Old man.
Monday he will want to battle
I know it will screw up the IRNG
Im not really sure about the RNG
Really? He just keeps blabbing about his Rattata and how once he gets stronger, he'll battle me...that's not indicative that he wants a battle, right?

And IRNG? Sorry for being so noobish, but what's that?

Sigh...I land on the delay (and I REALLY hate the delay--I can never accurately land on it) and thanks to DarkChaos, get my desired frame, but what does the Jirachi turn out to be? Sassy. :l

Breeding Help

Now i try breeding in hgss, i have hit my seed (in shiny egg part) what need to do now, for info :
frame : 4 (with 3 rooming)

do i deposit parents now ?? or advanced frame first ??

I had read tutorial and it say reject egg to advaced frame, when i need to this method ?? when put parent or take egg. i mean in breeding how to advaced frame "call elm" or reject egg

I have a question (sorry to sound noobish). I successfully abused my ID/SID, played through the game,etc. When I plug my shiny seeds into RNG Reporter, I get totally different things and not the target shiny spread. I know I got the ID/SID combo exactly right though. What am I doing wrong?

I have a question (sorry to sound noobish). I successfully abused my ID/SID, played through the game,etc. When I plug my shiny seeds into RNG Reporter, I get totally different things and not the target shiny spread. I know I got the ID/SID combo exactly right though. What am I doing wrong?
Are you putting in the seed of the actual shiny spread, or the seed used to hit the desired ID/SID?

agh....
so I've tried to rng a horsea three times in a row
Idk what's going on, I check which encounter slot it is
it's 1, and i keep getting tentacools...so my guess is
that sweet scenting is not advancing the frame by 1....
right? I heard somewhere it advanced the frame by 4??
that would explain a lot.

I put the seed of the spread, on the reporter and I even highlight the same method.
Can you post a screenshot?

agh....
so I've tried to rng a horsea three times in a row
Idk what's going on, I check which encounter slot it is
it's 1, and i keep getting tentacools...so my guess is
that sweet scenting is not advancing the frame by 1....
right? I heard somewhere it advanced the frame by 4??
that would explain a lot.
Assuming you're in HG/SS sweet scent advances it by either 2 or 3 depending on your game. Most of the time it's 2.

OK, I think more research needs to be done into this. I just got done RNG Abusing my Raikou. It took me 4 tries; 3 of them giving me the same wrong result. I was getting two frames after my target frame, and on my fourth try I did two less RNG Advances and it gave me the desired results. Yes, I accounted for the other two roamers. Why did this happen? Well, there's a few culprits:
The hour was 23, and the minute was 59. Buena's Password played during that hour, so I intentionally picked that time and waited for the next day. So the show then changed to that Search Party show. The hour, show, or day changing advanced the frame by 2. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that one of these things advanced the frame twice. 4 attempts have shown this to be true.

Edit: Here's all the info I have on the capture project if it's needed:
Raikou
Method 1
Timid, 30/18/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass 70]
1/24/2010
23:59:01 -- Buena's Password is playing, need to wait
1110 delay
Frame 110, 2 roamers, 2 responses skipped
Wait 1 minute, 107 radio tunes
Saved at:
Entei: 35
Latios: 6
Should be at:
Entei: 31
Latios: 8

Adamant, 6/10/10/14/18/29 (frame 112; 107 radio tunes were made)
Timid, 30/18/31/30/31/31 (frame 110; 105 radio tunes were made)

Sweet scenting in water usually advances by 3 in HG/SS if I recall right, but it doesn't really matter...lol. Advancing the frame by 4 is fishing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)