Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well you need a seed first... use the Time Finder and use the Shiny Egg tab (can't use RNG Reporter 9.81, it's broken for 4th gen shiny eggs). And after that you need the Egg IVs tab.

Well you need a seed first... use the Time Finder and use the Shiny Egg tab (can't use RNG Reporter 9.81, it's broken for 4th gen shiny eggs). And after that you need the Egg IVs tab.
The only reason because i can't use the Time Finder is that i haven't 99 x Rare Candies, so for now i'm using Seed Finder

The only reason because i can't use the Time Finder is that i haven't 99 x Rare Candies, so for now i'm using Seed Finder
Ok, I'm guessing that english isn't your first language? Even so, you're not providing enough info for what you are trying to do here to have anyone help you. From what you have posted it seems like you are trying to do a Shiny breed in Diamond/Pearl or Platinum with an international parent.

The first step is to use an older version of RNG Reporter(8.31 is my recommendation) and enter all the information for the egg(Jolly, Ability 0, Male and your ID/SID), click generate and this will give you a list of delays you can hit for a certain day along with how many coin flips and happiness taps you must do after you hit your delay.

I'm not going to explain any further till you provide some detail on what exactly you are trying to do.

Also using the DPPT(Internation PIDs) on the main screen with no seed, is a no-no, don't do that.

Ok, I'm guessing that english isn't your first language?
LOL, true, my english grammar isn't so correct.

For now i'm using Seed Finder, to hatch pokemon shiny (or not), with good nature and ability. When i'll have 99 x Rare Candies i'll start to RNG for IVs. I've request if a frame obtained with 0 seed can be hitted, but i think "no-no, don't do that." means i can't

Is there any way to rng special pokémon in Trophy Garden(the ones that appear once you talk to Mr.Backlot)?
In the future before asking a question like this try looking at the information in the first few posts. Post #5 states that the trophy garden pokemon of the day is encounter slot 6 and the pokemon of the previous day is encounter slot 7.

LOL, true, my english grammar isn't so correct.

For now i'm using Seed Finder, to hatch pokemon shiny (or not), with good nature and ability. When i'll have 99 x Rare Candies i'll start to RNG for IVs. I've request if a frame obtained with 0 seed can be hitted, but i think "no-no, don't do that." means i can't
If all you want is shininess/nature/ability/gender the shiny egg finder tab will work in the earlier versions of RNG Reporter(8.31 is my suggestion). Just enter your ID/SID and desired nature/ability/gender and check the box for international parents. It will then give you a list of delays to choose from along with the required coin flips and happiness taps.

The guide on site is rather outdated and the use of pid searching is done by the shiny egg tab now.

Edit: also for iv breeding 99 rate candies isn't really necessary, when I did breed in dppt I only had ten and was able to narrow the Iva down far enough to know what frame I did hit if it wasn't my target frame.

I'm RNGing Lugia in HG atm, and since the phone doesn't work in his room, I am saved right outside. Do I simply hit my seed as per usual and then walk up to him and battle him, or is there something special that I have to do?

In the future before asking a question like this try looking at the information in the first few posts. Post #5 states that the trophy garden pokemon of the day is encounter slot 6 and the pokemon of the previous day is encounter slot 7.
No need to get angry.Thanks,though

I'm RNGing Lugia in HG atm, and since the phone doesn't work in his room, I am saved right outside. Do I simply hit my seed as per usual and then walk up to him and battle him, or is there something special that I have to do?
Just advance the frame to one before your target, I think is what I did.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
The only thing you might have to worry about is if you go over the 128 step threshold because it doesn't reset when you load the game. However, you should only run into it once max because once you find out about it you either adjust for the frames it advances by or you walk enough steps to trigger it then save again.

If all you want is shininess/nature/ability/gender the shiny egg finder tab will work in the earlier versions of RNG Reporter(8.31 is my suggestion). Just enter your ID/SID and desired nature/ability/gender and check the box for international parents. It will then give you a list of delays to choose from along with the required coin flips and happiness taps.

The guide on site is rather outdated and the use of pid searching is done by the shiny egg tab now.

Edit: also for iv breeding 99 rate candies isn't really necessary, when I did breed in dppt I only had ten and was able to narrow the Iva down far enough to know what frame I did hit if it wasn't my target frame.
I'm already using version 8.31.

I usually hit 10-13 as seconds and 610-630 as delay. For Egg Finder tab you mean the Shiny Egg box in Time Finder? If yes, i wrote all info, and i have that

What should i do now?

I didn't do anything special, I would just do it as normal.
The only thing you might have to worry about is if you go over the 128 step threshold because it doesn't reset when you load the game. However, you should only run into it once max because once you find out about it you either adjust for the frames it advances by or you walk enough steps to trigger it then save again.
Thanks. I tripped the 128 steps the first time and missed it, but I adjusted the second time and got him!

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I'm about to pick up an egg from the daycare man on my HG. I believe I did everything else right but I'm kind of confused here: The frame is 15 and I called Elm to confirm my seed[9 times] How can I advance the following frames?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm about to pick up an egg from the daycare man on my HG. I believe I did everything else right but I'm kind of confused here: The frame is 15 and I called Elm to confirm my seed[9 times] How can I advance the following frames?
Keep calling Elm.

As Buckert said, just call Elm again. In this case, call him 5 more times, then pick up the egg.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Also you need to take into account for any frames that may have already advanced due to the NPC. So if you start on frame 3 you need to make a total of 2 less calls.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Also you need to take into account for any frames that may have already advanced due to the NPC. So if you start on frame 3 you need to make a total of 2 less calls.
That would've been seen when confirming the delay. So just 5 calls here.

Can i left my pokemon in the Daycare until it reaches lv. about 20 and than calculate?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can but you need to make sure that the move on the bottom can be replaced (don't have egg moves as the last move).

No need to get angry.Thanks,though
I wasn't angry just irritated that your question took literally less than 20 seconds to find an answer to and I felt like you didn't put any effort into looking for it.

I'm already using version 8.31.

I usually hit 10-13 as seconds and 610-630 as delay. For Egg Finder tab you mean the Shiny Egg box in Time Finder? If yes, i wrote all info, and i have that

What should i do now?
First save in front of the Daycare PC with your parents ready to be withdrawn. Now you have today's date, a time to hit, and a delay to aim for. Take whichever seed you feel most comfortable hitting, put it into the main window and that will give you the first 10 coin flips(to confirm you hit your delay), then do the remaining coin flips(each seed up there assumes you will be doing 10 flips to confirm your seed, so if it says 3 flips it means 13 total), and then the happiness taps(remember that a tap is where the pokemon jump). Remember once your done with the happiness taps, to flip off the app as an accidental tap will mess you up. After the flips and taps are completed gather the parents and deposit them into the daycare, ride around on your bike till the daycare man is holding an egg, save in front of him if you're gonna soft reset for IV's.

Can i left my pokemon in the Daycare until it reaches lv. about 20 and than calculate?
I don't recommend this, as if you bred for egg moves then the daycare has a chance to delete them. Also Metalkids calculator is accurate enough to deduce IV's down to a 2-3 range with only a few rare candies. IF you're going to RNG for IV's remember that you have to hit another new delay, calculate a starting frame and advance the frame all before receiving the egg(you do your coin flips after you get the egg).

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Which frames should I aim for to get a perfect Ditto, 31 IVs in every stat, in Emerald?
Frame 176,562,488 is the earliest frame for a flawless Method 1 poke in Emerald. However, since it must be caught it may end up being Method 4 instead, and idk the frame for that. And encounters aren't understood enough in 3rd gen so it might not be possible at all. You're better off trying for it in 4th gen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)