Seed: 1a030261
Frame Method J: 10622
Last 4 Digits of Method 1 frame 10621: 273F
Converted to Decimal 10047

Int(10047*100/65535)=15,330739299610894941634241245136
Which is 15.

So I will get the Pokémon who is 1st 20% slot: 0 < %65535 < 20

Am I right?

If so, I can't get a Phanpy with this frame number, am I right?

Because Phanphy is 30.

* Density: 30
* L5 MACHOP
* L5 GEODUDE
* L6 MACHOP
* L6 KRICKETOT
* L6 GEODUDE
* L6 GEODUDE
* L7 GEODUDE
* L7 GEODUDE
* L7 MACHOP
* L7 GEODUDE
* L7 MACHOP
* L7 GEODUDE

* PHANPY
* PHANPY
* MACHOP
* MACHOP
* ZUBAT
* KRICKETOT
* LARVITAR
* LARVITAR
* LARVITAR
* LARVITAR

* MACHOP
* GEODUDE
* MACHOP
* GEODUDE
* GLIGAR
* GLIGAR
* MACHOP
* GEODUDE
* MACHOP
* GEODUDE

hey i'm just starting RNG IV abuse.
how many times would you recommend i go through calibration?
i've done it 6 times and my seconds are 14x4 and 13x2 my delay range being 617-636

Something I didn't understand :

I successfully hatched a perfect Lucario, and a perfect Togekiss. I have no problem of understanding to hatch perfect Pokémon.

But, I do have a problem to capture perfect Pokémon. Let's say I want to catch Heatran, a perfect one. I know my target time, I know my initial seed, I know which frame to get to catch it.

So, what is my starting frame ? I saved right in front of it. Is my frame 1, my journal shows up, but the first page contains no defeated or catched information and I cancel it right away ? What is the meaning of the frame in "Creation Method Reference for Captured Pokémon" ?

I'm very confused, because I did hit my target time, with correct delay, with 75 happiness double tap and 9 coins flip like RNG Reporter told me, starting one application away from Happiness Checker, I did all that and ended with the wrong Heatran.

Thanks in advance!

I successfully hatched a perfect Lucario, and a perfect Togekiss. I have no problem of understanding to hatch perfect Pokémon.

But, I do have a problem to capture perfect Pokémon. Let's say I want to catch Heatran, a perfect one. I know my target time, I know my initial seed, I know which frame to get to catch it.

So, what is my starting frame ? I saved right in front of it. Is my frame 1, my journal shows up, but the first page contains no defeated or catched information and I cancel it right away ? What is the meaning of the frame in "Creation Method Reference for Captured Pokémon" ?

I'm very confused, because I did hit my target time, with correct delay, with 75 happiness double tap and 9 coins flip like RNG Reporter told me, starting one application away from Happiness Checker, I did all that and ended with the wrong Heatran.

Thanks in advance!
You shouldn't be using Happiness Checker taps and Coin flips for legend abuse. Please go back a re-read the OP, then come back with any questions you have.

Thanks in advance!
That is pretty much the starting frame if you were to SR in front of one of them. If you start the game up in front of heatran and battle, it will be frame 1. If you do the same for cresselia, it will be frame 5. When calculating the page flips, you do

target frame - frame of pokemon (heatran is 1) = x
if x is odd, walk 128 steps with an odd amount on pokemon in party, and after 128, subtract the party amount you have, so if 3
x -3 = y
y/2 = # of flips you have to do.

Thanks in advance!
What you did, is advancing the IRNG for eggs.
Tapping the Poketch apps don't affect the other RNG's at all.

First Post said:
GRASS / WATER / CAVES (Where there are wild Pokémon)

- Straight walking advances the RNG by 1 seed per step. The RNG is advanced even if there is a repel in use.

- Each time you turn around (reverse direction) the RNG is advanced by 1 seed. The RNG is advanced even if there is a repel in use.

- Turning and walking (1 step) at the same time advances the RNG by 2 seeds. The RNG is advanced even if there is a repel in use.

- Sweet Scenting in the grass / caves advance the RNG by 7 seeds. This is includes the calls to generate the monster and the effects of the battle.

- Sweet Scenting in the water advance the RNG by 8 seeds. This is includes the calls to generate the monster and the effects of the battle.

- Random encounters advance the RNG by 1 seed, but a number of calls are made to create the Pokémon you will battle afterwards. The exact numbers for this and the following need further research.

- Battles makes a large number of RNG calls, but appear to unwind these calls after the battle to either seven or eight calls after the PID/IV generation of the Pokémon you battled.

EVERYWHERE

- 128 steps advance the RNG by a number of seeds equal to the number of Pokémon in your party.

- NPCs (Non-Player Characters) advance the RNG by 1 seed each time they start moving. Need to test to see if direction changes affect this and if it holds true for NPCs that walk in a fixed pattern or only those that "wander".

- Opening the Journal, or having it automatically open, when there is a caught or defeated Pokémon on the first page advances the RNG by 2 seeds. There are a number of formats for the caught Pokémon text. Those listed below have been verified to advance the RNG.

'Caught a female BIDOOF.'
'Caught AZELF (LATE NIGHT).'
'UXIE was caught (DAY).'
'Defeated a male BIDOOF.'

- Flipping to the page in the journal where a caught or defeated Pokémon is listed advances the RNG by 2 seeds. The same message formats listed above will advance the RNG.

- Attempting to fish and getting the message 'Not even a nibble...' advances the RNG by 1 seed.

- Attempting to fish and getting the message 'The Pokémon got away...' advances the RNG as if a Pokémon had been encountered.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just wondering, is there a way to completely uninstall Mingot's RNG reporter? I keep getting errors whenever I try to click 'Generate' in the main window or try to exit the program, in which case I have to terminate process to close it, and even when I delete the folder from the Recycling Bin and download it, I still get the same error.
Deleting the EXE is uninstalling it.

Information about the error would be helpful.

Allright, E4 is done and I'm ready to head to the Turnback Cave.

Who can help me setup for the best Lonely nature Giratina?
1. I have to match my DS clock to an external clock, second for second, right?
2. Sweet Scent out front?
3. How many Pokemon do I need to have?

Anybody that wants to help can PM me or whatever.

I got a flueless modest ditto 5 minutes ago so i thought i should come here to thanks all of those that responded to Misdreavus questions.
'Cause i would never have one if nobody had took time to answer him about the trophy garden modest ditto.

I'll answer to his last question since i didn't see an answer for that ( i could have miss it).

Can someone help me make sure I'm going about this the right way? Please bear with me... this is my first attempt at RNG abuse.
I did everything you listed here and it worked fine for me so just keep at it.

By the way, i figured out my delay yesterday and was a little deseperate to see that it was 15/652 since it mean that i must set the date to 1997 (or 1998 ). I had to adjust my timing and in 7 more seed checking i had 2x15/642; 2x15/644; 2x15/646 and 1x15/630.
I used 15/644 for delay and got the ditto in 10 or little more time.

Time to figure how to hatch a perfect egg now, i hope that my delay will allow me to have a usable year for soft rseting.

Hey, isn't it true that if you have a GBA game in, that the delays change from even to odd? Because I always get even's, and I need an odd for my current breed.

Hey, isn't it true that if you have a GBA game in, that the delays change from even to odd? Because I always get even's, and I need an odd for my current breed.
It is true in most cases. There is normally 2 things you can do to change it, only one or the other I think works based off the game.

Some people can add/take out GBA game.

Others can re-save and have the delay switch from even to odd.

Great, so I'll I've got to do now is add 2 more to my delay w/ a GBA game in, and that perfect Totodile is mine! Thanks Chaos.
EDIT: It's not working. I'm still only hitting even ones. I don't want to re-save because every time I do, it changes my frames. I'll try if I don't hit an odd one in the next 10 or so attempts.

Okay, I just hit my time and delay. I went in and generated in the Breeding DPPt, and on frame 3, it gives a completly different spread from what the time finder has. I'm hatching it now to see which of the two it is, since there's a big difference in most of the stats.
EDIT: Just hatched, it was the one on the Breeding. Well, looks like I've got to go find a new spread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)