Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Probably a stupid question, but is there pokemon where Heatran is?
So do I need to walk 128 steps to advance the frame? Or turn once?
I just hit my delay so I'd need a quick answer please ^^

There aren't any mons in there Destiny, so 128 steps are needed to advance the RNG.
Ahh thanks.
I just thought I'd ask, I realised my target frame didn't require advancing as I already had a roamer out. But I'll bear that in mind when I RNG abuse the Heatran in my Platinum :D.

Is it possible to RNG a delay of 27?
I was looking for a lower frame and saw one with that delay.

Seed: 140F0025
Frame: 76
Delay: 27

Or should I even worry about NPC's? And only about the pages in my journal and my delay/seconds?
I use the one in the Survival, it only has one NPC that moves :)
And NPC's yes you should worry about them as they will advance your Frame, so if you did hit your Delay and did the right amount of flips and didnt get your desired IV's then either resave because the NPC is moving right after you saved or find out how much it is advancing your Frame and subtract that from your Frame :/

The guide is pretty sufficient for this.

If you're wondering how many flips you need... (2877 - 5 - 2) / 2 = 1435 Journal flips. Good luck with that.

Sorry for disturbing you folks again but this time, I've tried a different computer and i still encounter the same problem, I'm convinced that it may have something to do with the configuration file, can anyone please check and confirm:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<configSections>
<sectionGroup name="userSettings" type="System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >
<section name="RNGReporter.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
</sectionGroup>
</configSections>
<userSettings>
<RNGReporter.Properties.Settings>
<setting name="MyState" serializeAs="String">
<value>Normal</value>
</setting>
<setting name="MyLoc" serializeAs="String">
<value>0, 0</value>
</setting>
<setting name="MySize" serializeAs="String">
<value>700, 400</value>
</setting>
</RNGReporter.Properties.Settings>
</userSettings>
</configuration>

I am trying to do some wondercard stuff, and was wondering, without any access to releasing runners, is it possible to get my frame to be an even frame rather than an odd one (way more spreads to use with an even frame!)

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sorry for disturbing you folks again but this time, I've tried a different computer and i still encounter the same problem, I'm convinced that it may have something to do with the configuration file, can anyone please check and confirm:
There is really nothing you have to do to this file other than copy it from the zip file, after you download into the same directory as the exe, and then run the exe. It looks fine. And the error you are presenting happens before the program even runs, so I really don't know what could cause it. Look for common themes along both of those computers, maybe. Do they both have any software in common like anti-virus, or something else intrusive like that?

Maybe try putting the directory where you copy everything into "Program Files", although I could really only see that needing to happen on vista and if I remember correctly you are running on XP.

I am trying to do some wondercard stuff, and was wondering, without any access to releasing runners, is it possible to get my frame to be an even frame rather than an odd one (way more spreads to use with an even frame!)
Anyone? I've spent the past few hours testing the movement of the NPC in Sandgem Pokemart and have not been having much luck (not matter how he moves, I always end up with an odd frame still)

All NPCs should be stopped while you're talking to the guy. And from my own experience with Wondercards is that NPCs in the town (not just in the mart) affect the frame. But sorry, I don't really have much else I can say to help.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
All NPCs should be stopped while you're talking to the guy. And from my own experience with Wondercards is that NPCs in the town (not just in the mart) affect the frame. But sorry, I don't really have much else I can say to help.
That is not correct (regarding all NPCs in town).

Okay, I'm ready to SR for the starting seed.

My average delay is 598, but this delay is 623. There is probably a really easy way to do this, but could someone tell me how?
the easiest way would be to change the year to 2035, every year you advance your target delay lowers by 1. or learn to use emloop, its a little confusing at first but a life saver when going for big delays an low frames

Couldn't there be a feature where you reccord say 15-20 coin flips and it can check your seed? Since it goes from seed to flip, I'm sure theres a way to make it go vice verse..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)