Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
question about RNG Reporter. What does HG/SS Inheritance do?
If you're breeding in HGSS, you need to have that enabled. If you aren't, don't have it enabled.

The way IVs are inherited from parents differs from DPPt to HGSS, so that makes two different modes in RNG Reporter necessary.

I was hopeing for someone to answer my question this time thanks

when you first start to rng abuse on platium for iv's not shiny but normal do you need to do all the coin flip and the taps then once you have verdified you hit the right nature and ability is that when you saveing in front of the daycare man and soft reset for iv's until you hit your frame or am i doing it all wrong if someone can help me out because i can't watch youtube vids so i need someone to tutor me 1 step at a time thank's pm me or vm me or post on here what you can tell me to help me out it be much help for me on my road to ligit pokemon

Added ID Finder and PikaTimer Guide on First Page.
Added Javascript Two Stage Timer for Cellphones
Adapted Roamer and Elm Method to RNG Reporter 8.10 now showing Screens of RNG Reporter and how to use.
Hopefully it's not considered flooding.xD
I remove them if I shall.

Question: Is there any interest for a Javascript Adjacent Finder?

ok i just successfully RNG abused a trainer ID and i was wondering what is the earliest point at which i can verify my seed? so i can start RNG'ing wondercards and whatnot. I'd also like to kno if the method is proven or is still being tested....thanks in advance :)

now im gonna give you quick run over what happening i was hitting these seconds /delays

15 598
16 600
15 602
15 602
15 602
15 600
15 600

then i chosen this seed:h60b0264/date 2010/05/30/time 11:01:15/delay 602
frame 30/iv's 30/31/A/31/31/B/13

then i did the time item

11:01:15=11.00.00 sychroize time

11.01.15-15=11:01:01

reset time

then i saved at magikarp and got the non shiny adamant pokemon and then i did the double taps and flips then i went to day care went up and down then i saved in front of them then i double checked to make sure i hit the right nature it was all correct

then i done all the sychroize and whatever then when i try to reset it nothing work then i was wondering why it wasn't hitting target time i knew i was doing something wrong because coin flips 1/2 times was the same each time so i know i was hitting just under

then i went back to magikarp and checked what i was hitting and i was hitting 14 seconds all the time and under 600 can someone else me what is going why is that happening i can smell im so close to getting my first rng abuse help me out

Why do you want to check that box? You just need to use the first collumn, don't check the Search for SID, as you don't want to define a specific SID: you want Pandora Box to search for ALL SIDs that make one given PID shiny. You won't search for neither an ID nor a SID. Just input the PID there, and let it search.

Added ID Finder and PikaTimer Guide on First Page.
Added Javascript Two Stage Timer for Cellphones
Adapted Roamer and Elm Method to RNG Reporter 8.10 now showing Screens of RNG Reporter and how to use.
Hopefully it's not considered flooding.xD
I remove them if I shall.

Question: Is there any interest for a Javascript Adjacent Finder?
Thank you for adding those. It's very good info.

Alright, so lets see if I'm doing this right.

So this is what I'm trying to RNG. A shiny Adamant Male Charmander. Here's all the info. I have hatched the egg to make sure its shiny and Adamant. It is.
ID: 34045
SID: 10028
Seed: B111027C
Date: 5/31/2010
Time: 17:07:15 (15 at the end is due to me taking 15 seconds to hit continue from HR?)
Dleay: 626
Spread: 30/31/A/22/B/A
A: flawless ditto
B: Charmander with 31 in SPDef.
Coin Flips: T,H,T,T,H,H,T,T,H,H

Here's a screenshot of the PikaTimer I am using for this one:

I'm using a calibrated second of 25 because that's how long it takes to boot up the DS with an AR in. For fast hatch and IV check

So, I set my DS to 17:06 and start the timer simultaneously. I should be able to get my desired charmander correct? Or did I do something wrong?

Alright, so lets see if I'm doing this right.

So this is what I'm trying to RNG. A shiny Adamant Male Charmander. Here's all the info. I have hatched the egg to make sure its shiny and Adamant. It is.
ID: 34045
SID: 10028
Seed: B111027C
Date: 5/31/2010
Time: 17:07:15 (15 at the end is due to me taking 15 seconds to hit continue from HR?)
Dleay: 626
Spread: 30/31/A/22/B/A
A: flawless ditto
B: Charmander with 31 in SPDef.
Coin Flips: T,H,T,T,H,H,T,T,H,H

Here's a screenshot of the PikaTimer I am using for this one:

I'm using a calibrated second of 25 because that's how long it takes to boot up the DS with an AR in. For fast hatch and IV check

So, I set my DS to 17:06 and start the timer simultaneously. I should be able to get my desired charmander correct? Or did I do something wrong?
If you are sure about the 25 calibrated seconds then: yes, this fits.
You may have to adjust since you probably won't hit your delay at first try but besides that: yeah this looks fine.
49,57 + 25,43 = 75 which fits to the 15 seconds, so yeah seems to be right to me.

Yes, the best tip of them all is: do not calibrate at all.

Read Romsstar's guide on Pikatimer, it's on the front page of this thread.

Please anyone who has bred a shiny nidoran before, I would really love some help. Before I attempt to get my Shiny Rash Nidoran(M), I wanted to know if the gender on the time finder is supposed to be 50%M/F or something else, cause I would be truly disappointed if I got Nidoran(F), XD.

Please anyone who has bred a shiny nidoran before, I would really love some help. Before I attempt to get my Shiny Rash Nidoran(M), I wanted to know if the gender on the time finder is supposed to be 50%M/F or something else, cause I would be truly disappointed if I got Nidoran(F), XD.
If you are asking for breeding:
If you breed with a Nidoran M there IS no Nidoran F, a Nidoran M CAN'T be female. The probability if you breed with a male nidoran to get a female nidoran is 0%

For Catching: The gender ratio actually doesn't play such a big role there especially for Nidoran you need the Encounter Slots.

If you are asking for breeding:
If you breed with a Nidoran M there IS no Nidoran F, a Nidoran M CAN'T be female. The probability if you breed with a male nidoran to get a female nidoran is 0%

For Catching: The gender ratio actually doesn't play such a big role there especially for Nidoran you need the Encounter Slots.
Yeah, but I'm not breeding with a ditto, so it won't be forced to be one of them. I'm breeding a Nidoran(F) w/ a smeargle so I can get my egg moves for Nidoran(M).

So, I just RNGed my first poke, thank you to all who helped! You get one :) Here it is:
Shiny Adamant Male Charmander
30/31/31/22/31/31
Has the 30 HP IV to run Belly drum and Sub and still have enough for another sub.

So, I just RNGed my first poke, thank you to all who helped! You get one :) Here it is:
Shiny Adamant Male Charmander
30/31/31/22/31/31
Has the 30 HP IV to run Belly drum and Sub and still have enough for another sub.
Don't you mean, the HP IV to Sub, Belly Drum and then immediately activate a berry? 30 HP IV gives it 296 HP (with no EVs), an exact multiple of four.

Is it possible to RNG a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly poke, shiny or otherwise? I'm pretty sure you can't ID/SID abuse for one (can't find it on Omega's spreadsheet) but I don't know if you can breed one or not. PokeRNG is showing me zero results for hexflawless jolly but given that I don't know how to RNG-breed, I may be plugging in something wrong. Just wondering since I saw a hex-flawless in someone's shop and thought it couldn't be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)