Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Diabolico: I assume you're trying for Red Gyarados capture? It is not method K or method 1. It's method is chained shiny theoretical.

how does RNG on daily pokemon in the trophy garden such as ditto work?
Save in front of the trophy garden guy. Talk to him, if it's not your poke, SR and do it again. Repeat until your target is put in the garden. This pokemon will be on encounter slot 6. You can change the date freely as long as you don't let the day roll over from 23:59 to 00:00. The pokemon from the day before will be slot 7. If you need your target to be slot 7, simply change the clock to 23:59 and let the day roll over, talk to the guy again, and the new pokemon will take slot 6 while yours will move to slot 7.

thanks im goin for magnemite with that quiet shiny spread :P ive heard someone say there was an NPC there just checkin :P

Hmm, I'm confused.

I'm currently trying to get a hexflawless timid Ditto on Route 47 in SoulSilver. My seed is d2140289, and target frame is 71. I'm using Sweet Scent so I advance my frames to 69 and then use Sweet Scent, but so far I've only encountered Miltanks. So I right clicked my target frame and calculated encounter slots. The encounter slot is 4. According to the links given in RNGreporter, Miltank is on slot 1, and there should be a Ditto on slot 4.

>_<

Hello again,

Its been a long time since I tried RNG, but now I got my hands on a SCDS2 wich has save states, I would like to try and abuse for wondercards.
Anyone can give me a hand on how to do it a simple way w/o trying to callibrate?

Hmm, I'm confused.

I'm currently trying to get a hexflawless timid Ditto on Route 47 in SoulSilver. My seed is d2140289, and target frame is 71. I'm using Sweet Scent so I advance my frames to 69 and then use Sweet Scent, but so far I've only encountered Miltanks. So I right clicked my target frame and calculated encounter slots. The encounter slot is 4. According to the links given in RNGreporter, Miltank is on slot 1, and there should be a Ditto on slot 4.

>_<
you need a timid syncronize pokemon in slot 1 of your party, w/o it you get a hardy milktank

wait...
Im now getting an encounter slot of 1 for frame 71
check to see if you get that too.

If so check frame 75 as im getting an encounter slot of 2 which is ditto

using rngreporter 8.30

wait...
Im now getting an encounter slot of 1 for frame 71
check to see if you get that too.

If so check frame 75 as im getting an encounter slot of 2 which is ditto

using rngreporter 8.30
I'm using RNGreporter 8.31, and these are the slots all frames near 71 with flawless timid give:

71: 4
73: 1
75: 8
77: 0

There's some in the 80s range too, but I'll check 75 first.

EDIT: Encountered a Ditto on Frame 75, will update if it's the flawless one soon.
EDIT2: Success! Thanks DarkChaos!

I'm using RNGreporter 8.31, and these are the slots all frames near 71 with flawless timid give:

71: 4
75: 8

There's some in the 80s range too, but I'll check 75 first.
with 8.30
71: 1
75: 2

Also are you using method K instead of J?

I got your results when I used J but you should use K for HGSS

I have to go to class but I think you may have used method J instead of K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)