Namh's art and stuff

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
had a blast checking your deviant art account ;d - please keep on sharing your lovable art <3

Thank you everybody! ^__^

3 mons and the full team of my trainer who is actually an elite 4 member. of a fake region called "Agora"

:)

The blackkyurem from BlacknWhite 2 :)

and myself :D

AAAAAND an announcement for those of you who have a DeviantArt account, very soon I'm gonna make a drawing contest, you won't need to be a PRO to get a chance of winning, there will be nice prizes such as 1 year/6 month Premium membership and full color pics from me to the top 4

So, if you're interested stay tuned ;)

wow. just, wow.

how do you get the colours so crisp in this? and how can you think of those altered versions of pokemon? i mean, quagsire with biceps? GENIUS!

also, do you actually paint these, or do you use photoshop?

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
My faith in the Kyurem formes has been restored. This. Is. Badass.

Also liking your take on Gengar. Most "realistic" depictions I've seen exaggerate it too much, make it far too horrific and stylish. Your stays true to the original, while being badass AND lifelike. Huge creds.

Reuniclus is also wickedly cool. Humanlike depictions of Pokémon isn't exactly my cup of tea, but Toxicroak and Quagsire still look badass.

All in all, this is awesome.

Well I got carried away with Gengar too x) this is my Gengar's depiction this one is more threatening

do you actually paint these, or do you use photoshop?
mm I paint them with photoshop o,o and a graphic tablet.

Oh man, these are great. I especially like the kyurem one. You got that design to work man! Awesome!

Although erhm..... This is just my opinion btw, but quagsire for some weird reason looks too..... uhm..... toned? Ripped? I don't know, but I just thought that it would have more of a..... well..... GUT.

But that's all I can think of.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Quagsire has Ninja Turtle feet:

But yeah, echoing everyone's sentiments here when they say that you have insanely good art.

That Gengar...........Freaky............

As a personal request, could you draw a Serperior? If that is unacceptable, then a Nidoking Vs Slowking is much appreciated.

Edit: @below: D:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
here are some traditional drawing pics (ballpoint pen)

It's stuff like this that shows just how skilled you are. A computer offers endless ways to cancel and edit your strokes, but on a paper there's no such luxury. Top notch stuff.

also hey sup

just wow there really aren't words to describe how detailed / excellent these are

.........................Lu..Lu...Lu....luvdisc....

Holy shit when you begin doing requests could you make me a charizard...?

I always hated Altaria doesn't look like a dragon..

So this is my dragon depiction of Altaria :)

And a skull-less Marowak that I drew for a little contest :)

Baller altaria. :D

I also like how you went for a different depiction of marowak skulless because mose peeps think that it would look like a mini kangaskahn, so I'm glad you went for a slightly different approach.

Glad you like it ^^

The following picture is not pokemon related but I just finished and I feel like showing it here ^^ is a 10 Dlls commission of someone's character. ( Supposed to be a Bleach character)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

^ This is too hot

Man, you are incredible. Keep up the awesome work. I love your take on mons like Toxicroak, Reuniclus, and Quagsire. Can't wait to see more.

Well after months of inactivity I'm back here are two pictures I hope you like it :)

Therian Form of Landorus

White Kyurem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)