NFL PPC 2014 Winner: Eradicator

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Did you lose big $$$ on it or something? You're awfully angry about people predicting the most likely outcome and having it occur. Sometimes, the better teams do win and things go exactly as expected.

Of all people I cannot believe you would not understand that no anger is involved. Of course I did not lose anything, the postseason is the easiest time of the year.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kansas City
Cincinnati
San Francisco
Philadelphia

Kansas City(#5) @ Indianapolis (#4)
San Diego (#6) @ Cincinnati(#3)
Kansas City (#5) @ Denver(#1)
Cincinnati (#3) @ New England (#2)
Denver (#1) vs
New England (#2)
NFC

San Francisco (#5) @ Green Bay (#4)
New Orleans (#6) @ Philadelphia (#3)
Philadelphia (#3) @ Seattle (#1)
San Francisco (#5) @ Carolina (#2)
San Francisco (#5) @ Seattle(#1)

Super Bowl

Denver (#1) vs Seattle (#1)
Quoting to show how awesome I am. After the divisionals anyway

Final standings:

Part 1
Del Rio, Eradicator @ 9
3. Stallion @ 8
4. GaryTheGengar, Tsunami, Woodchuck, The Diverman, TheValkryies @ 7

Part 2
Eradicator @ 10
2. GaryTheGengar, TheValkryies, theamericandream38 @ 9
5. Stallion, Myzozoa, Royalty @ 8

Overall
Eradicator @ 19
2. GaryTheGengar, Stallion, Del Rio, TheValkryies @ 16
6. Tsunami 149

Eradicator won handily with a nearly perfect bracket in both leagues (out of the maximum 22 points, he missed two by picking the Broncos in the SB and one by making his weekly pick the Chargers), with several other people scrambling for 2nd place in both parts. Obligatory "you tried" awards go to myself (Killah) and Homeslice, for making picks every week and still ending up coming in last with only 7/22 points.

All in all it was a pretty good showing. An average of 6.2/11 winners were correctly picked before the start of the playoffs (aka part 2), and the people that submitted picks all 4 weeks averaged 6.9/11 correct choices for part 1.

Good luck next year! and surviving the offseason :(

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I only picked the broncs to win once out of all my chances to pick them. STILL ENDED UP SECOND WOOHOO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)