Ninetales

"Super powerful Solarbeams" are worthless. Solarbeam is never useful; the weather could be changed while you're in the middle of trying to use it.

What i mean is that Sun isn't as effective as other weather specialties (the ones in Bold), but can be the most diverse.

Example: Rain is offensive. Sun has the option to go offensive, but Rain is generally better (Kindgra and Kabutops are just... too damn scary).
Sun has the option to stall, but generally Hail is better (we all know Snow Cloak Froslass and Ice Body Walrein are very VERY difficult to take down).
Same comparsion with Sandstrom too (Regirock and Cradily are almost unstoppable after some Curses. Regirock is too hard to be OHKOed even by the strongest attacks. And Tyranitar...)

And so on.

BUT Sun can do any of those playstyles, while the others... not so much. Hence why i think Sun is mostly balanced.

"Super powerful Solarbeams" are worthless. Solarbeam is never useful; the weather could be changed while you're in the middle of trying to use it.
Worthless? Haha, hardly. And in case you didn't know, almost every sun sweeper set that has made it past C&C for Gen.4 has had Solarbeam as a necessity.

I fear the last laugh's on you Random Rider, because Solarbeam isn't going to cut it in a metagame teeming with weather changers. Tangrowth, Sunflora, Shiftry and Exeggutor are in lower tiers where Abomasnow and Tyranitar are banned; this gives them the freedom to spam the Solarbeam with greater freedom and lesser risk, explaining why their standard sets carry it.

Consider the fact that Venusaur and Tangrowth get Power Whip and Exeggutor and Shiftry get reliable STAB attacks in Grass Knot/Energy Ball/Giga Drain. Is Solarbeam worth it since the BP increase isn't that significant? The largest issue is that Politoed/Tyranitar can switch in with impunity since they resist HP Fire, cut your speed into two instantly and even if you chose Solarbeam on that turn you're going to be stuck charging up with its base power reduced and being extremely vulnerable.

Solarbeam can work on Fire types where it's the best option to round up coverage and free up a slot for a separate HP type. Apart from that grass sweepers are better off using their other STAB attacks.

Problem is Sun teams are much easier to beat than Rain teams. I might get beaten down with a stick for saying this but yeah. You are relying on UU and NU Pokemon to take advantage of Sunny Day.. you are either using Chlorophyll users whose STAB moves aren't boosted by the weather or Fire types which are merely firing off 1.5x boosted attacks.. and Solar Beam and Fire-typed moves are easily switched into by Sand Stream mons and Politoed.

That's why I think Ninetails is not going to be that hot.
That may have been correct last gen, but who knows how pokemon will be ranked in Gen V? Blaziken with speed boost will most likely be OU and able to take advantage of Sun boosted STAB as well as boosting speed. Urugamosu can Butterfly Dance to raise its stats while firing off insanely powerful Sun and Swarm boosted STABs. Charizard may become more common with its Solar Power, Venusaur likewise with Chlorophyll. Shanderaa's Fire STAB becomes even deadlier in Sun, making abusing its ability viable in Sun. In that respect, its hard to say if Sun will be a weaker weather in an entirely new metagame.

Sun teams , for me, are meant to be balanced, not offensive like Rain.
They can sweep, disable, annoy or stall all in one package, but they aren't as effective as the other weather counterparts (Jack of all trades, master of none).

For me, the traits of weathers are:

Rain: offensive
Sun: Balanced
Hail: Stall
Sandstorm: bulky sweeping

My opinion.

Anyway, i think Ninetales should try to go defensive. Too bad it can't use Pain Split with Drought...
It's risky to go offensive with Ninetales: something could shut it down, and then Sun be replaced with Sandstorm or something.

I'd like to say Cresselia is a very good teammate to Ninetales (you need a way to get rid of Tyranitar. Dugtrio or something takes care of that), having that WTF bulk and Morning Sun curing 66% of it's health.
CM set seems pretty durable.
I concur that Ninetales should go not go offensive. I also kind of get what you mean about Sun being less of an all out offense than Rain, but at least last gen it was more of a Toolbox strategy than typical balance imo - Many sweepers capable of destroying, but with worse STAB than water, meaning Sleep Powders, Fire moves, etc are used to overcome its weaknesses and broaden the nature of the team. Similar anyway.

I disagree with your choice of words that sun isn't "as effective as the other weather counterparts". especially in regards to Generation 4. Whenever I would make a team with Tyanitar in it, I would of course look at the pokemon who could abuse sand the best and I thought the list was tiny and filled with a lot of bad pokemon. The list of pokemon that could abuse hail, I thought was even tinier. On the other hand, when looking at all the pokemon who got godly speed and super powerful solarbeams, even though a lot of them are NU because not a single pokemon can permanently bring out sun that's not banned, I always thought it was almost godly (check out how many of those sun abusers can even work in ubers) I always thought of the versatility factor as a major major bonus, not a weakness in any way. I'm not sure how many people havn't heard this by now (probably not many) but level 1 Kyogre and Groudon were considered too powerful for OU by the people testing him. Those test results are obviously sketchy, but that says a lot about just how good rain and sun are.
Indeed, rain and sun last gen were by definition the offensive weathers, with Sand and Hail with their residual damage a little more stall oriented.

Admittedly a fair few of the Chlorophyll abusers are not particularly viable, mostly due to being outclassed by a similar Chlorophyll mon, there are still one hell of a lot of them.

On anothr note, Energy Ball definitely seems the best option for a second attack on Ninetales to me at least - to assist with revenging some Water-type sweepers VS rain teams for one thing (once Politoed is out of the picture ofc, as he takes minimal damage from it).

Yay. I'm gonna make a Sunny Day team. I'm thinking of what the team should consist of. I'm thinking of Shanderaa right now, but I don't know what else should be on. I've never made a Sunny Day team and it seems interesting.

Yay. I'm gonna make a Sunny Day team. I'm thinking of what the team should consist of. I'm thinking of Shanderaa right now, but I don't know what else should be on. I've never made a Sunny Day team and it seems interesting.
Shanderaa seems like a good teammate for Tales aside from the fact that they both aren't fond of TTar one bit (though if you predict its switchin and trap it then it could help with this). But in any case, many Sun sweepers have issues with being totally walled by a few pokes (ie Urugamosu over its HP choice) and Shanderaa can be used to abuse this. I'm kind of wary about planning a team in this way in any case, in case Shadow Tag gets banned.

You can read the Sunny Day Guide. It's for DPPt but the basic idea is right. I suggest Urugamosu as a sweeper. It's powerful and has the great move Butterfly Dance...just look here.

For my DPPt Sunny Day teams(which was like, half my teams), I usually went with two fire types, two grass types, a dedicated supporter and a lead. Usually one of the fire types and one of the grass types had Sunny Day in it's moveset, just in case.

Also, having a Rapid Spinner on Sunny Day teams is good. Doryuuzu looks like a good choice right now. As well as Rapid Spinning, it has Sand Throw so might even be able to handle Tyranitar.

How are people having 10 pgs on that ugly moth Urugamosu and only 3 on Ninetails, when having Ninetails out makes him 10x better?

I've always loved Nintails, and I'm glad to see Drought out of OU. Hopefully she'll become a staple of many teams.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Worthless? Haha, hardly. And in case you didn't know, almost every sun sweeper set that has made it past C&C for Gen.4 has had Solarbeam as a necessity.

This just in! Gen 4=/=Gen 5.

Thor raises an excellent point. Solarbeam's 15 points in power aren't worth the chance of being screwed over by a potential Sandstreamer, Drizzler, or a Warning Snow user.

Lets hope that Ninetales gets trounced in OU by the likes of Tyranitar, so I can use it in UU. Otherwise, it's time to get my Vuplix on!

In terms of OU, and trying not to turn this into a Sunny Day discussion, Hariyama has to be one of the best partners for the likes of Ninetales. Hariyama is one of the best Tyranitar counters around, which gives it a great opportunity to come in and sub up for a SubPunch set. As hinted in previous posts, sun teams hinge on more synergy than the average hyper-offense rain team.

I don't see Ninetales as a good lead though. If you're using it for Sunny Day, you want to have your hazards up and have scouted the team. Pretty sure if I run this in OU, I'm packing Will-o-wisp too haha.

Some fun things that Choice Scarf Ninetales can do with 492 Speed if the team needs specific functions to be fulfilled or specific Pokemon to be scared off or KOed. All of the damage calculations assume 252 Special Attack:

[Edit: Most of the below also assumes Drought--the Will-O-Wisp and Grudge parts don't, of course. I realize that Drought isn't released for her and may never be for all we know, but as far as I'm concerned, Ninetales will continue not seeing any widespread use if she's still stuck with Flash Fire, so I figure we may as well just get this out of the way and talk about what she can do if she does become more viable.]

• Beating Scarf Genosect to the punch with Fire Blast, forcing it to switch or get OHKOed every time it sees Ninetales.

• Outspeeding 252 Speed Adamant/Modest (or anything that isn't Speed+) Cloyster after Shell Break and firing off Energy Ball. Also an OHKO, and maybe an unexpected one depending on how many other Pokemon the Ninetales team has remaining; if it's the late game with three Pokemon left on each side, Ninetales coming in might look like a forfeit without being one. If Cloyster actually knows to expect the Scarf for any reason and uses +2 Aqua Jet in the sun with a Life Orb, it does 66.9% to 79.4%, so sometimes it won't KO even with Stealth Rock.
    [Edit: Fire Blast will also OHKO, but you have to rely on 85% accuracy. Flamethrower will OHKO too if Ninetales has that instead of Fire Blast.]

• Giving two shots at Will-O-Wisp on inbound Tyranitar even if it's holding its own Scaf, and on inbound Salamence without a Scarf. That's big, of course. Ononokusu and Sazando fall into this category too, though Sazando is stronger on the special front and I'm not at all convinced that Ononokusu will gain traction in a world with Salamence... but that's not the point. If you think they're Pokemon to worry about, then having more ways to stop them is nice if you already plan on having Ninetales around.

• Similarly, allowing for last-ditch Will-O-Wisp or Grudge shots on a +1 Dragon Dance Gyarados, Tyranitar, or Feraligatr. For that matter, she can Grudge away whatever she wants from Pokemon under base 100 Speed, like Sazando... though that's not exactly recommended until a battle hits the point where her team is assured of permanent sun for the remainder.

• OHKOing or scaring away offensive Azelf, non-Scarf Gengar, Scarf Metagross, Adamant Agility Metagross, and non-Scarf Weavile, who are all outsped by Timid Scarf Ninetales and axed by Fire Blast or Overheat.

• Seriously injuring any Starmie who expects to outrun it. If the team is designed in a way that it can be pretty sure it'll get rid of opposing weather changers, SolarBeam is a good choice and does 83.2% to 98.5%. If the team isn't confident of that, Energy Ball still does 55.7% to 66.4% against a full offensive Starmie. If it's late in the game and a Starmie hopes to use its natural Speed advantage to pick off a weakened 50-70% Ninetales by coming in on Fire Blast, Energy Ball will serve very well.

Just for some more calculations, Timid Choice Specs Hydro Pump does 85.7% to 101% in sun, so if Starmie tries to use its Speed advantage to shoot Ninetales down unchallenged, it may be severely disappoinited. Life Orb Hydro Pump does 73.9% to 87.8%. Life Orb Surf can't OHKO even with Stealth Rock up and Choice Specs Surf has a decent shot to not KO with Stealth Rock, given a damage range of 67.6% to 80.1%.

• Inflicting serious damage on Blaziken and Infernape to help negate the boosts they get from her sun. A Scarf will help her outrun +1 Speed Blaziken and non-Scarf Infernape, and Overheat can hit for or 54.8% to 64.8% (Blaziken) or 62.5% to 73.7% (Infernape). Alternatively, Extrasensory can hit for at 56.5-67.1% or 57.3-67.6% with full Special Attack. (Not the greatest coverage from Psychic moves, but if the team is having issues with those two Pokemon...)

That's not exceptional either way, but Infernape in particular tends to rack up a lot of residual damage, so it could stop a sweep in a pinch on occasion. Even if Infernape knows what Ninetales is up to with a Scarf, its +2 Life Orb Mach Punch from a Speed+ nature has a damage range of 64.1% to 75.6%, so it's very unlikely to OHKO from full health with Stealth Rock up. Scarf Ninetales isn't a blatantly obvious threat to these Pokemon like Starmie would be, so they may stay in.

I was wondering if theres a reason nobody is interested in pairing ninetails with charizard. I mean, charizard has solar power now and a fireblast with stab,solarpower,sun,10%item has 446bp on over 400 special attack assuming max EV.
shoudn't that be something to celebrate about having infinite sun?

I was wondering if theres a reason nobody is interested in pairing ninetails with charizard. I mean, charizard has solar power now and a fireblast with stab,solarpower,sun,10%item has 446bp on over 400 special attack assuming max EV.
Plenty of reasons:
- Two SR weak pokémon on the same team is bad, and Charizard takes 50% SR damage every switch in
- There are lots of pokémon competing for the spot of "fire-type on a Drought team"
- Charizard is extremely weak to priority moves and revenge killers (Scarftran can switch in on both Solarbeam and any Fire-type attack, for example)
- Charizard takes residual damage not only from entry hazards, but also from Solar Power (and LO if you decide to go with that)
- Without the sun, it is nowhere near as useful (sun can be stopped by plenty of things, eg Drizzletoed or TTar)

The damage it deals is impressive, but requires quite a bit of set-up.

I apologize in advance if this was already answered but...

Remember how last gen Energy Ball was a TM, and Ninetales had it as an egg move but couldn't learn the damn TM? Yeah... 'bout that.

Has stupid bullshit like that gone away in gen V? Just wondering.

If Ninetales does manage to burn Tyranitar on the switch it, she won't care about a weakened Pursuit nearly as much. And it also means Tyranitar can no longer switch into Ninetales, or risk being 2HKOed by HP Fighting.

For my DPPt Sunny Day teams(which was like, half my teams), I usually went with two fire types, two grass types, a dedicated supporter and a lead. Usually one of the fire types and one of the grass types had Sunny Day in it's moveset, just in case.

Also, having a Rapid Spinner on Sunny Day teams is good. Doryuuzu looks like a good choice right now. As well as Rapid Spinning, it has Sand Throw so might even be able to handle Tyranitar.
Ha, i went with the same formula pretty much. Spinners were never really necessary for me last gen - I just ran an anti-lead certain to be able to stop SR, though with the Mischevious Heart users this gen people may start using it mid-game.

Doryuuzu as a teammate I'm unsure of, though he is epic, his Fire weakness will be worsened by the Sun Ninetales summons.

How are people having 10 pgs on that ugly moth Urugamosu and only 3 on Ninetails, when having Ninetails out makes him 10x better.
Because the Moth is new and noone likes Sun lol.

In terms of OU, and trying not to turn this into a Sunny Day discussion, Hariyama has to be one of the best partners for the likes of Ninetales. Hariyama is one of the best Tyranitar counters around, which gives it a great opportunity to come in and sub up for a SubPunch set. As hinted in previous posts, sun teams hinge on more synergy than the average hyper-offense rain team.

I don't see Ninetales as a good lead though. If you're using it for Sunny Day, you want to have your hazards up and have scouted the team. Pretty sure if I run this in OU, I'm packing Will-o-wisp too haha.
I think with some luck Ttar could well be revenged with ease by something also functioning as a Sun Sweeper - Tangrowth with defensive investment and Focus Blast for example. but yeah, Ninetales will rarely be a lead due to its high speed.

Some fun things that Choice Scarf Ninetales can do with 492 Speed if the team needs specific functions to be fulfilled or specific Pokemon to be scared off or KOed. All of the damage calculations assume 252 Special Attack:

• Outspeeding 252 Speed Adamant/Modest (or anything that isn't Speed+) Cloyster after Shell Break and firing off Energy Ball.
  • Giving two shots at Will-O-Wisp on inbound Tyranitar even if it's holding its own Scaf, and on inbound Salamence without a Scarf.
  • Similarly, allowing for last-ditch Will-O-Wisp or Grudge shots on a +1 Dragon Dance Gyarados, Tyranitar, or Feraligatr.
  • OHKOing or scaring away offensive Azelf, non-Scarf Gengar, Scarf Metagross, Adamant Agility Metagross, and non-Scarf Weavile, who are all outsped by Timid Scarf Ninetales and axed by Fire Blast or Overheat.
  • Seriously injuring any Starmie who expects to outrun it.
  • Inflicting serious damage on Blaziken and Infernape to help negate the boosts they get from her sun.
Well this has convinced me to look into ScarfTales at the very least. Functioning as a Shell Break counter even if sun is down is excellent; extra WoW chances can only be good; utility against weak pokes and boosted ones (sacrificially) is also nice.

Seeing as unless a more defensive set is run this is possibly the best role Tales can fulfil on a team, it could prove pretty awesome (be sure to make your health divide by 4+1 though...). Lack of Lefties may hurt it though.

Plenty of reasons:
- Two SR weak pokémon on the same team is bad, and Charizard takes 50% SR damage every switch in
- There are lots of pokémon competing for the spot of "fire-type on a Drought team"
- Charizard is extremely weak to priority moves and revenge killers (Scarftran can switch in on both Solarbeam and any Fire-type attack, for example)
- Charizard takes residual damage not only from entry hazards, but also from Solar Power (and LO if you decide to go with that)
- Without the sun, it is nowhere near as useful (sun can be stopped by plenty of things, eg Drizzletoed or TTar)
I think the main issue with Zard is that its survivability is low and its fragility high, and its speed isn't high enough to make up for its huge damage output. Not to mention DD boosts the wrong stat with Solar Power. urugamosu, meanwhile, gets the much better Butterfly Dance and significantly higher base SpAtk (as well as better secondary STAB).

I apologize in advance if this was already answered but...

Remember how last gen Energy Ball was a TM, and Ninetales had it as an egg move but couldn't learn the damn TM? Yeah... 'bout that.

Has stupid bullshit like that gone away in gen V? Just wondering.
Serebii says that Ninetales can learn Energy Ball by TM this gen.

If Ninetales does manage to burn Tyranitar on the switch it, she won't care about a weakened Pursuit nearly as much. And it also means Tyranitar can no longer switch into Ninetales, or risk being 2HKOed by HP Fighting.
Aye, that was the main logic behind my posts a few pages back. WoW TTar on the switch, then flee taking little from pursuit. Next time Tales switches in, if TTar does to counter the weather, HP Fight off Modest and LO will 2HKO all non Calm TTar with the Burn damage (through Lefties). Having the ability to take it out is very useful, it's same the same can't be said for Politoed.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I'm just wondering, but could the Psychic- Typed Pokemon with Shadow Tag be used to get rid of Politoed? If so then they'd be great partners.

I'm just wondering, but could the Psychic- Typed Pokemon with Shadow Tag be used to get rid of Politoed? If so then they'd be great partners.
Well Modest LO 252SpAtk Gochirizu only does 44.8-53.1% on max/max Politoed, so it simply cannot take out Defensive Politoeds, sadly. If using a Chlorophyll sweeper with higher speed than most Politoeds run, however, that can be used to counter it.

Essentially, whenever Tales switches in, Politoed needs to in order to allow its sweepers to outspeed yours and avoid being KOed with Grass attacks. Predicting this switch and bringing in something like Exeggutor that can (normally) outspeed and OHKO Politoed forces the Rain player to lose either Poli or a sweeper.

I've always felt the case with any weather pokemon lies with its ability to repeatedly switch in. Ninetales bad typing and defenses leave it very vulnerable to other weather changers as well as to the metagame in general. It will be BL just because it falls to tyranitar wayy tooo easily, even when its choice specs set seems to be its most viable.

Support ninetales though, will be interesting, if only to see where it can switch in. I always wanted to use a sun team.

Here are some interesting sets I thought of that are centered on combatting Ninetales' common switch ins and keeping up the weather and substitute and disable.

Substatus

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Drought
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
Substitute
Will o Wisp
Hypnosis
Flamethrower/Fire Blast

With Substitute, Ninetales can scout common switch ins and use the appropriate status move. The fire move is just to have an attack and with sun and 252 SpA it'll be able to do some damage. While initially, this Ninetales should use substitute to scout switch ins and status them appropriately, it can also come in on threats, such as Doryuuzu swords dancing/xscissor(since you will have grass types on a sun team, they will force Doryuuzu to use xscissor occassionally), remove the weather and will o Wisp/sleep them. I actually think this set will become the standard Ninetales for OU play.

Traptales

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Drought
Modest
152 HP/252 SpA/104 Spe
Substitute
Fire Spin
Disable
Energy Ball

While this Ninetales seems extremely gimmicky, it is actually (in theory of course) very effective. Ninetales is one of the only pokemon(might be the only one, not sure) who learns a trap move and disable, so this could be an interesting strategy. The way I imagine it is, you switch in on Nattorei/Scizor or something like that. Set up sun and sub, while Politoed switches in. Your speed evs let you outspeed max speed Politoed and the whole 70 base speed group on down. You use fire spin, and he's trapped for 5-6 turns while he breaks your sub with a water attack. Then you use 100% accurate disable, and energy ball it to death. Result: Your opponent's rain dance team just lost their weather inducer to Ninetales. This set can also work like Wobbuffet does in Ubers against pokemon it can't ko. By using disable and then switching out, you can switch into a sweeper who shares your weakness(which you just disabled) and set up while they flee. This set also rapes choice users, one of whom is Tyranitar, forcing it to struggle to death. While this set can't kill Tyranitar who use LO/Leftovers, you can psuedo trap pass it to something like SD Lucario after disabling Ttar's EQ for example. This set should only be used on a team that has multiple ways of dealing with Tyranitar, since this set lacks Will o Wisp. While Heatran can avoid being trapped by this set, you can disable it's earth power and then switch into a fire pokemon and force it out.

Toxic Trapper

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Drought
Bold
252 HP/152 Def/104 Spe
Substitute
Fire Spin
Disable
Toxic/Will O Wisp

This set works very similar to the one before, however instead of focusing on eliminating just Politoed, this set focuses on toxic stalling Ninetales' common switch ins. Pokemon very vulnerable to this are Blissey and Vaporeon, who would probably switch into Ninetales carefree, and usually only carry one attacking move. Blissey with two moves usually uses a NVE move like Ice Beam of Flamethrower and substitute blocks their status moves. This set, however would probably not work on opponents who usually have two moves that can break your sub(Tyranitar, unless he's choiced) but you can still go the Psuedo trap passing route and get a free switch into a sweeper who can set up on the disabled pokemon. Will o Wisp is an option because it might allow you to actually stall Tyranitar and other physical attackers if they don't have two SE moves. Again, same notes for Heatran and any other flash fire pokemon. This set is also severe taunt bait, so don't try this on Gyarados.

Subplot

Ninetales @ Leftovers
Drought
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spe/ 4 HP
Substitute
Nasty Plot
Disable
Flamethrower

Subdisable set meant to sweep. You forgo trapping for the ability to set up on your switch ins, mainly water types/Blissey. While this comes at the cost of having only one attack(Therefore easily walled), it's actually possible to get more than one Nasty Plot with this kinda set. This set is different from the other ones in that it does not have the ability to deal with the other weather inducers as effectively. While Politoed is set up fodder to this set, he will simply switch out upon being disabled and your stab attack will be at half power. So it's advisable to use something else to eliminate weather pokes with this Ninetales and also a way to get rid of Flash Fire pokemon. The reason leftovers is the preferred item is because, at max speed, you can get off subs on a lot of bulky waters, and disable them therefore giving you an extra NP. Since most teams' water types are bulky ones like Swampert, Vaporeon, Suicune, Tentacruel and the ghost jelly fish, you can sub/disable all of them(except Swampert if it's running EQ and Waterfall). So this is a very unconventional fire type as it loves bulky waters and hates other fire types. However, the Dragon Types currently running around won't have a problem beating this Ninetales, so a teammate to deal with them is also good choice.

Speaking of Ninetales sets, I've been thinking about a purely supportive set:

Ninetales @ Lefties
Drought
(Equal defense distribution)
- Will-o-Wisp
- Toxic
- Protect
- Disable

Protect, statusing and disable should all work wonderfully together (hopefully). Losing out on substitute is a bit of a shame, and it is completely shut down by Taunt, but other than that, this is probably the support set I would personally use. There's also the possibility of replacing one of the statuses with Sub, or maybe Fire Blast if you really feel you need an attacking move.

Disable's boost to 100% accuracy this gen was pretty nice, so it could definitely see some use. Fire Spin seems somewhat gimmicky, but it could work.

@MarsVolta

It's worth noting that if Tales switches into a Doryuuzu setting up or spinning then it can simply KO with a fire move since it is steel type, it doesn't need to WoW it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)