Nintendo Mafia - Heroes win!

Altair

just who is the coon?
So, while all of you were standing around, waiting for assassinfred to say something, until suddenly you see Brock's corpse rise, and his Hazel eyes are open. "Everyone get Team Aether for no reason!!!!!" it shouted. It was very hypnotic, this voice, and all of you followed it like sheep.

"Alright ??" said Altair's ghost when majority was reached. "He should be easy anyways, he's just a turtle."

"You think you can lynch me?" said Team Aether, obviously offended by Altair's comment. "I am Mario's worst nightmare, just touching me kills him!"

"GO DINEOSAUR!!!!" said Altair.

Out of Altair's Timer Ball sprang a giant monster, morbidly obese and resembling a T-rex. It stomped around for a bit, not used to being let out of #moo. Finally, the huge monster opened its mouth, roared loudly, and said:

<Eo> lol im not foxhound

Team Aether, shocked by this statement, stood there, petrified, unable to believe what happened. Then his head somehow exploded, unable to comprehend anything anymore. Poor man.

Altair said:
You are Koopa. You are allied with the Lackeys.

You are a turtle-like creature, and a former member of Bowser's Army. You are rather colorful, coming in green, red, blue, and yellow. Mario usually has no trouble with you in his travels, and just stomps on your head to subdue you. However, your shell can be used as a projectile (which created the Mario Kart series heh). Tired of being stomped on and having a leader who kept losing, you decided to create your own group of lackeys who were all tired of their jobs. Now you have waged war with your former leaders and your old enemies, and you must come out on top.

During the night, you can PM Altair, jumpluff, and porygon3 with "Night X - Covering USER with shell". That person will be protected from kills by your hard shell. If you gain a set of wings, a new power may be unlocked.

Your team's details are in a separate PM.

You are also carrying a Silver Star. With it, if anyone tries to inspect you in any way, the inspection will fail.

You win if the Lackeys win.
deadline in 48 hours zzzz

Altair

just who is the coon?
Night 3 is over.

"GET UP IDIOTS" yells jumpluff. You all lazily get out of your beds, only to find no corpses on the ground!! However, you find a note on the ground, which reads:
note said:
Jumpluff should take some Anger Management classes imo.
Anyways, you all prepare to lynch someone, but you only have 48 hours to decide on a target, so do so quickly!!

edit: all Night PMs sent out, sorry for the late update :(.

Amake is subbing for YoshiX
Yeti is subbing for assassinfred

Also you see Blue_Tornado reuturn, back to life, good as new. What a great day it has been already!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello i am your new village leader.

please forward all your role PMs and night results to me at once on this forum.

ty for your assistance.

will have a lynch target for you m8s once I receive all claims.

hello i am your new village leader.

please forward all your role PMs and night results to me at once on this forum.

ty for your assistance.

will have a lynch target for you m8s once I receive all claims.
I'm fairly certain Blue_Tornado is leading the village at the moment. He hinted to me on irc that he already has a lynch target, so I'd contact him with results.

Yeti

dark saturday
nah mang assassinfred was leading the lynches.

also i am p much cleaned, but I will be glad to coordinate with Blue_Tornado seeing as he has just been cleaned visually as well.

in the meantime please send your role PMs this way so I can maintain a spreadsheet.
it's 'sort of' out of date.

Yeti

dark saturday
ok well who knows what blue tornado is doing and it's been a day so we do have time to change but:

this user has not claimed after prompting and has been checked so

lynch johann

also please continue to submit claims to me and blue tornado.

i do have the spreadsheet as well but there are several blank spots/areas i am not entirely sure what's going on so the more role PMs forwarded the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)