Nov's Novelties

Just submitted my final pic to the CAP community. Hopefully everyone will like it and vote for it. Winning the CAP art submission would be the biggest honor I can think of on the site (CAP art is one of the reasons I joined Smogon), but that competition is fierce.

Hello Everyone. I figured before I shipped off to the navy I'd do a bit more art. However my latest stuff is a bit disturbing.

The Mr. Mime's pose looks like its telling you to be quiet or it will kill you and I do enjoy the composition of that piece as well. You have improved on your coloring that's for sure!
Also if I don't mind asking but didn't I request you a Scrafty a while ago? I was wondering what happened to it (I understand if you got super busy).

The Mr. Mime's pose looks like its telling you to be quiet or it will kill you and I do enjoy the composition of that piece as well. You have improved on your coloring that's for sure!
Also if I don't mind asking but didn't I request you a Scrafty a while ago? I was wondering what happened to it (I understand if you got super busy).
not a problem, I revived my art thread after a while of inactivity. A bunch of stuff happened (joined the navy, got a part time job, picked up Diablo 3) and all I was able to finish was Eagle's Ludicolo. I figured I'd wipe all the requests that were there since most ppl probably forgot, but I can definitely do you a scrafty. God knows you've waited long enough. Did you still want it done in that portrait style like my old stuff or full body?

I probably wont be able to take any more (or fulfill old) requests after this though. As I'm getting deployed in about a week.

not a problem, I revived my art thread after a while of inactivity. A bunch of stuff happened (joined the navy, got a part time job, picked up Diablo 3) and all I was able to finish was Eagle's Ludicolo. I figured I'd wipe all the requests that were there since most ppl probably forgot, but I can definitely do you a scrafty. God knows you've waited long enough. Did you still want it done in that portrait style like my old stuff or full body?

I probably wont be able to take any more (or fulfill old) requests after this though. As I'm getting deployed in about a week.
I would prefer full body if it isn't too much of a hassle for you. Thanks!

I would prefer full body if it isn't too much of a hassle for you. Thanks!
Not a problem at all, I guessed you would prefer a full body with scrafty, so I drew one up last night. I just need to move my real world art into my computer. (not good enough at line art yet to just draw it all from scratch on my art software. I am jealous of ppl like Yilx in this regard).

I actually had a cool idea. I might just draw it using fire punch like you did in your art thread. That was one of my favorite pieces of yours. I'm excited. Its gunna look badass.

EDIT: I'm going to do my very best to get furosuto's skarmory done too. I feel just as bad for not finishing it either.

Bluehoundoom, I am pleased to announce that your Scrafty is finally finish. Complete with Fire Punch!

Hope you don't mind, but I tried out a different coloring technique this time around.