1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!

Nov's Novelties

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by nov, Jul 12, 2012.

1. nov

nov

Sure thing. Here ya go

[​IMG]

if it needs to be a few pixels smaller let me know
  2. Eagle4

Eagle4 Leaving Smogon. Thanks for the good times. See ya!

Thank you so much for that Ludicolo, it looks amazing. :))))))))))))))
  3. Jukain

Jukain literally jesus
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

that's awesome, i love it, ty!!!
  4. nov

nov

[​IMG]

Just submitted my final pic to the CAP community. Hopefully everyone will like it and vote for it. Winning the CAP art submission would be the biggest honor I can think of on the site (CAP art is one of the reasons I joined Smogon), but that competition is fierce.
  5. nov

nov

Hello Everyone. I figured before I shipped off to the navy I'd do a bit more art. However my latest stuff is a bit disturbing.

Demonic Luvdisc (open)

[​IMG]

Murder Mime (open)

[​IMG]
  6. Pocket

Pocket Nyanko Sensei >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Leader

creeeepy... D;
  7. nov

nov

Thankyou (I think). I'm going through an evilmon phase right now. They are so much fun to draw!
  8. Qwilphish

Qwilphish We Create The Technology
    is a Pre-Contributor

That mime might literally give me nightmares. Good job!
  9. bluehoundoom

bluehoundoom

The Mr. Mime's pose looks like its telling you to be quiet or it will kill you and I do enjoy the composition of that piece as well. You have improved on your coloring that's for sure!
    Also if I don't mind asking but didn't I request you a Scrafty a while ago? I was wondering what happened to it (I understand if you got super busy).
  10. nov

nov

not a problem, I revived my art thread after a while of inactivity. A bunch of stuff happened (joined the navy, got a part time job, picked up Diablo 3) and all I was able to finish was Eagle's Ludicolo. I figured I'd wipe all the requests that were there since most ppl probably forgot, but I can definitely do you a scrafty. God knows you've waited long enough. Did you still want it done in that portrait style like my old stuff or full body?

I probably wont be able to take any more (or fulfill old) requests after this though. As I'm getting deployed in about a week.
  11. bluehoundoom

bluehoundoom

I would prefer full body if it isn't too much of a hassle for you. Thanks!
  12. nov

nov

Not a problem at all, I guessed you would prefer a full body with scrafty, so I drew one up last night. I just need to move my real world art into my computer. (not good enough at line art yet to just draw it all from scratch on my art software. I am jealous of ppl like Yilx in this regard).

I actually had a cool idea. I might just draw it using fire punch like you did in your art thread. That was one of my favorite pieces of yours. I'm excited. Its gunna look badass.

EDIT: I'm going to do my very best to get furosuto's skarmory done too. I feel just as bad for not finishing it either.
  13. nov

nov

Bluehoundoom, I am pleased to announce that your Scrafty is finally finish. Complete with Fire Punch!

[​IMG]

Hope you don't mind, but I tried out a different coloring technique this time around.
  14. The Knights of Wario Land

The Knights of Wario Land

Oh my gosh I am in love with that demonic Luvdisc : O
  15. nov

nov

Thanks TKOWL! And I have no clue how to pose a skarmory. Any suggestions?
  16. bluehoundoom

bluehoundoom

You can pose Skarmory in a flight position and searching for food or something. Thanks for the Scrafty, it looks badass!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)