Official NBA 2011-12 Season Thread

Durant is 1 of 7 in 1st quarter and they're down by 9.. until he hit a buzzer bitter in the end of 1st period. then boom, from down 9, they're up by 5 in less than 3 minutes. this is what superstars do to a team..

EDIT: then those last minute shots omg.. I'm glad I'm a Thunder fan.
They were playing an inferior team that was being ran by 1 player. I wouldn't be impressed in the slightest.

Thunder will not win the ring this year, it's simple.

DerrickRose, the Wizards and Nets aren't the best teams, but you can't take away from Lin's performance based on that. He played great and deserves much of the credit for leading the Knicks without their two stars.

btw

I knew he always had it in him.

SGV said:
DerrickRose, the Wizards and Nets aren't the best teams, but you can't take away from Lin's performance based on that. He played great and deserves much of the credit for leading the Knicks without their two stars.
Oh, no doubt that Jeremy Lin should get credit, but it seems like Knicks fans get excited over the smallest things. It isn't like you guys are out of the shithole just yet.

http://nbaplaybook.com/2012/02/08/a-look-at-jeremy-lin/

btw

...that's actually a bit eerie...

And let's go Suns, 2 game winning streak let's keep it going!

Also, in case no one saw this (and to be fair, who pays attention to the Hornets):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bYWuUUng&feature=player_embedded

Will Ferrell needs to do more introductions.

can't believe Lin did it again. and can't wait for Amare to be back. their pick-and-roll will be a killer.

Iguodala makes the all star game shooting 13 PPG including a ghastly 60% FT rate (last season he shot a mere 69% so this is not exactly a fluke). Yuck! I would rather have Thaddeus Young or Spencer Hawes in if they had to throw in a Sixer.

Iguodala makes the all star game shooting 13 PPG including a ghastly 60% FT rate (last season he shot a mere 69% so this is not exactly a fluke). Yuck! I would rather have Thaddeus Young or Spencer Hawes in if they had to throw in a Sixer.
or Lin!!

At least he won't have to worry about the defensive side of the ball. Fisher and Blake won't be tearing shit up anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)