Official TPCI Pokemon Tournament 2009 | Congrats to all who participated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Not jinxing you but, I REALLY hope you get picked or those 400hours are gonna be all too waste :P Good Luck

nah...

not really. The law of averages says if I don't get picked for Nashville, I probably will for St. Louis. Averages are GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Oh, question about my team. I only made it through 22 consecutive battles in the Battle Tower in Platinum in doubles. The opponent got like 4 critical hits and I "somehow" missed 2 times with moves that have 100% accuracy (bright powder maybe?) Is that crappy for Battle Tower, or is 4 critical hits and 2 misses ....nORmAL?!?!? 0_o

Will someone please do me a favor and hop on the PMNB server of Netbattle? I need to test some strategies before I begin training my Pokes for Nashville.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
omni and I are chillin' at the hotel right now, getting ready for tomorrow, expect updates as the day goes tomorrow.

Goodluck zero! 1 week left and I'm not done with preparing. I'm entering 3 teams in with 3 users who can use them(can't focus on the 3rd team due to time,so I guess i'll just throw in random lvl 50 failures)

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to tell you guys what I told all the kids that were swarming me after I won.

Anything's possible! If you can conceive it and believe it, then you can achieve it!

Good luck smogon!

It is quite late right now (not early, late, because I haven't gone to bed yet and it's 5:34 A.M. in New York. Btw, it's early morning here, the sun is just rising), but I guess I should say good luck to everyone going to Phoenix today.

from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1902979&postcount=1643
Originally Posted by Fat Mosquitox216

5/23/09 Phoenix, AZ (13 people attending)
-POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN
-Shinryu <----- Wants everyone to "STAY THE **** OUT OF [his] STATE"
-ViperGTS
-imperfectluck
-ultimatedra
-omni
-OmegaDonut
-Sniper
-J-Man27
-ChronoSquare
-MUDKIPS
-J-Man27
-zerowing
Unfortunately, everyone isn't getting out of Shinryu's state.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good luck all you participants in Phoenix, hope one of you wins it all. I still have another 2 weeks until Philadelphia and don't like the idea of driving there just to not get chosen to participate.

Will someone please do me a favor and hop on the PMNB server of Netbattle? I need to test some strategies before I begin training my Pokes for Nashville.
Hey man i will test with you unfortunately i got banned from the pmnb server so im going to be on at-battle.servegame.com server. Meet you there

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
zerowing called me and he made it to top 16! chilling in the finalists lounge until something happens

Watch as some random n00by little kid somehow gets an amazingly lucky string of hax, and takes the crown.

But I do think Smogon will win Phoenix.

zerowing called me and he made it to top 16! chilling in the finalists lounge until something happens
Excellent news! This means we will have a kickass series of warstories as well! And I know he's smart enough to get some of his matches on the Vs. Recorder. :D (If possible, I haven't used it yet lol..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)