Media One Piece (spoilers!)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
maybe the fruits cp9 ate were smiles if the marines are in on it, as they were all zoan-type human weapons

At what stage of Law's master ruse will they account for the fact that there are only several people alive that can actually fight a Yonkou?

1 on 1 very few could fight a yonko, but shanks lost his arm to some random fish thing they aren't invincible. The cp9 ate legit fruits Kalifia and blueno had paramecia which at this point has never been a smiley, and we've seen kakus fruit so we know it's non-smiley, technically Jabra and Lucci could have smileys but considering the smileys are a new development and that Lucci has had his before he went undercover I doubt it

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Zoro is heading back to the Sunny (I thought) not for Green Bit... he's going to save the other SHs.

The Rebecca thing is weird... I'd hope more for a dwarf new member than her though. Wicca looks nice!

It's weird though, like Fujitora has Law in his sights but isn't Law still a Shichi? Why is he doing that ... And why would Smoker report it so that Law would get stomped and dofla could keep going on with his dealings? It doesn't make any sense.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Jimbo, Zoro has to bring Wicca to green bit first because Wicca is the only way he could find the ship. (directions = impossible for zoro). Also Smoker didn't report it, Dofla filled in the marines and thats why they know about it. As for people who can fight a yonko 1 on 1, obviously there are very few.. what does that have to do with anything? Law has a plan probably and obviously Luffy is going to have to fight yonkou's eventually so he's probably Law's trump card.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ussop 8000 followers confirmed

jk i hope it happens though

also we finally get an robin's official shock panel

tehy

Banned deucer.
Awesome chapter

it seemed like he HAD quit the shichibukai from the scenes we saw that the SH's didn't but great twist for the end, time for some awesome battles. Plus, block C is coming up.

Is it just me or is the entire plan to pieces?

To me, the entire plan fell as soon as it started. You can make the hill as easy to climb as you want, but you're not the king until you knock off the guy on top.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I am really curious as to what will happen with Law. Here are some possible scenarios:

1. Law gets caught. Seems very possible but for some reason i don't like this. It will be a classic let's save our friend scenario after, and it's not like Law is really trustworthy and good enough to sympathize with him. I just prefer the wackiness that we have been seeing without stupid restrictions such as save x person in the next x hours. Also Law has been portrayed as a smart and cunning man, and i doubt that his plan will crumple so easily... Even if he was planning for Fujitora and DD to clash in this island when he didn't knew that DD didn't leave the marines, he still should have accounted for the possibility that Fujiotra would come after him too or something. And if Law thought he could escape from Fujitora maybe he can escape from Fujitora + DD too who knows...

2. The gnomes save and hide Law. Seems very possible and something i would like to happen. We already seen how fast gnomes are and how they have good hiding places, so if DD hasn't seen or felt Law's presence yet, i think that Law can still hide quick enough to not be found.

3. Law has an ace up its sleeve. He surely has an ace up its sleeve, the question is will it work against both Fujitora and DD?

4. Law speaking it up with Fujitora and betraying the SH's temporarily so he gets the marines with its side for a while (if this is possible), in order to get out of this situation. Don't forget that Law has not been dropped from the Shchi yet and iirc Akainu said that Law should first be questioned before making a decision.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dofla probably offered Ceasar to the marines in exchange for a pardon. Caesar continues making smiles for the marines, Dofla continues smuggling them to Kaidou. If we're lucky we'll even get to see Law's group shipped off to Impel Down, although they'll probably be rescued before that happens.

People were upset with Robins hair? I could understand Nami's or Usopp's but not really Robin it's only a little longer now. Sanji went ahead and ruined fan fictions the world over with his new hair cut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)