OU Metagame Analysis is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was waiting for this, now for a good read =)

edit: Wow, Scizor's usage is really showing in the teammates statistics for each Pokemon. If you take a look, Scizor is in the top 5 in teammate statistics for every of the other 19 top Pokemon bar Skarmory, which is plain amazing. Also, Scizor is way too often no. 1 and no. 2.

Great read. Amazing that you could write this up in so little time (though perhaps it needed a small grammar check). Thanks Phil!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Fantastic, favorite article of this issue me thinks.
One thing I noticed:
under heatran it says
Although Heatran only attacks on the specially (except for Explosion, of course)

Scizor is definitely used a lot. Looking over this should give me a good idea about what I need to look out for.

I see Bliss frequently and mence frequently. I see scizor and lucario moderately. Most teams are builtaround mence when I see mences.

The way through without getting bored halfway lol. Most of the things that comes to my mind about the current metagame has already been addressed. Though I think maybe there should be some mention about Gyarados, though it hasn't changed much at all since DP except for the new addition of Bounce. Many teams now also run both Salamence and Gyarados (offensive spread) despite the double SR weakness because double Intimidate has proven to be very helpful in the current metagame.

Cool, that was a lot to read. It's amazing how the metagame has changed so fast in such a short time. I'll be reading it again later (since I skipped a lot of the reading the first time through. lol)

Um, this was from last issue, we have a new issue lol, and you can view usage stats in the threads in Stark Mountain, but keep in mind May's only show a few days of Latias's ban. Just wait for next month...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)