Thatsjustpeachy
TheFourthChaser
The Great Mighty Doom
TropiOUs
undisputed
Valentine
XKnightX
zdrup15

Your options are Uber, OU, or Abstain. Vote Uber if you believe Gensect to be broken, vote OU if you believe Genesect to not be broken, and only vote Abstain if you do not wish to cast a vote. If you are not sure if Genesect is broken or not, vote OU. Once again, do not vote based on which of the two metagames you liked better. Your vote should look like one of the following:

Genesect: Uber
Genesect: OU
Genesect: Abstain
Genesect will require a 50%+ Uber vote to be banned. I'm posting this early to hopefully expediate the process. If you are a qualified voter and do not have posting rights in this forum, request to join the Blind Vote Access group here.

Also if you have voted in four BW Suspect Tests, you are eligible for the Tiering Contributor badge. Please PM me with links to all of your BW votes (even if it exceeds 4), and I will process them all.

Thanks so much for all the work you've put in to improve Smogon's OU tier. We really appreciate your efforts.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Genesect: OU

I feel like i need to explain my point of view due to this being pretty much the most important Suspect from the BW 2 era, after seeing how much was gene's impact on the metagame.

I dont think genesect is broken because,even though it is overcentralizing, it is a vulnerable pokemon that actually added variety to the metagame, tho centered around him. N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)