CAP 2 Part Deux: Closing Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we call this thing between 55-110lbs? That has like 5 votes to the one for everything else.

Also, Koa, do you want me to update the OP with new sprites? And if you do, could you post them as one image (not neccessary, I'm just lazy).

okay, no one disagreed with me saying the height is between 55-110. I'm gonna pull 97 out of my ass as the weight. Don't ask why I choose 97, I just did.

Anyone want to come up with a good number for the height? I'm partial to something around 6 feet.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
When you make it official, let's make sure Sunday adds it to the CAP Pokedex information. I need all that info to code Revenankh into the battle server.

This project was handled well, I'm pretty sure that rags were not made of silk, so I'd go with about 60 to 80 Pounds and the height 6 feet to 8 feet.

Yeah, 6' 5". And make it exactly 110lbs. Still takes 60 damage from GK and stays at a bulky(ish) weight

EDIT: Actually, make it 5' 5" and 108.5lbs to keep it in human qualities

I say we just make it 6 feet because we need to wrap this up, and just about everyone's suggested somthing near this.

okay. Revenankh is 97 lbs and 6' 0" tall. Done, no more discussion.

So, all we need is KoA's color drawing and we are done.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Yeah, the CGing process will take me awhile as color is my Achilles Heel in terms of art. D:

I need guidance from Doug for realz...

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Postcounts don't mean anything anymore. Trade threads have devalued them. Anyway, 6'1" and 20 pounds sounds about right. Its a floating pile of rags right?

We will create another Pokemon, won't we?

I really want a Fire/Dragon, and it would be a Dragon, like Flygon, Altaria or Kingdra, which does NOT have 600 BST or higher.

We will create another Pokemon, won't we?

I really want a Fire/Dragon, and it would be a Dragon, like Flygon, Altaria or Kingdra, which does NOT have 600 BST or higher.
try reading the rest of this forum, it might help you.

anyways, height and weight discussion is closed. as is most other discussion because there isn't much on topic left to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)