1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. deluge

deluge

Well they actually went and changed that this generation because I remember reading that the gen IV logic would have resulted in ??? type. (People might have found out by hacking roost onto a converted Porygon or something. I don't quite remember)

Anyway, I just had this weird lightbulb go off about Kyurem's move Glaciate. It's Frozen World in Japanese...like what happens to Unova in BW2. Part of me hopes it's buffed when carried by Black/White Kyurem or maybe it has some other battle or field effect now (accounting for the weird effect number in BW). Meh, guess we'll find out soon enough.
  2. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

But, I wanted her name to be Vicky ;_; Why did they have to go with Roxie? Now I don't know if she is a Poison or Rock Gym Leader >_<

Also, does anyone know if the GTS is updated for B2/W2, or atleast the hack checker updated to allow stuff like DW Foongus?
  3. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

It's minor as shit, but the official Pokemon Website has said that the "Incarnation" Form is the "Incarnate Forme" in the US. So yeah
  4. Ondore

Ondore

Rock (music) + toxic (type) = Roxie. *shrug*
  5. KimTheHuman

KimTheHuman

I see what they did there
  6. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

OH. MY. EVERYTHING.

ROXIE GONNA ROCK! /fanboy

*ahem*

Anyways I really hope they don't butcher Roxie's a-DOR-able voice in the English version of her Gym theme. DOGARS! :D

Edit: @Dcae
    Yeah, anything and everything there was to say about DD+Outrage+MoxieMence has already been said at some point earlier in this thread (or the Move Tutor thread, actually). Pretty much discussed to death. :P
  7. dcae

dcae naughty list

I don't know if this was mentioned in previous pages, but DD + Outrage + Moxie for Salamence is now legal, with one of the move tutors teaching Outrage :)

EDIT: ninja'd several pages back, and also NOOOO not Stealth Rocks. I hate it so much, now everything in B/W gets it too. ARGH gliscor is going to be everywhere.
  8. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Unova leaders in the World Tournament

[​IMG] called it [​IMG]
  9. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

And they're worth less points than the foreign leaders.
  10. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

well (open)
    [​IMG]
  11. R_N

R_N

They're probably more common, then
  12. Mario With Lasers

...Have we seen any Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh Gym Leader in the pre-release pictures?
  13. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

Just Volkner, thus far.
  14. Kaphotics

Kaphotics Remodeling Kitchens
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

15. Mario With Lasers

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Ok I'm fine now
  16. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

I stand solemnly corrected. O.O

(Serebii, get yo act together!) :P
  17. R_N

R_N

Ohhhhh so these are also battle facilities. WHite Forest has it's own equivilant obviously.

So the reason why Unova leaders are 1 bp each is because they have an entire tournament to themselves. Brycen's in there, so hopefully Lenora & The Triplets show up as well.
  18. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

For the record, I get the whole Roxie =Rock+Toxic BS, but this is why I hate the name, RoxANNE=Rock type GL, so why is RoxIE a Poison type GL? It would be like them introducing an Electric GL named Skyler,
    Rant (open)
    IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE WITH ALMOST THE SAME NAME SPECIALIZING IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TYPE!
  19. Mario With Lasers

I swear I get myself confused with Falkner and Volkner sometimes.
  20. R_N

R_N

06:50; More World Tournament modes unlocked World Leaders - Battle Leaders and Champions from around the world

Could this mean that the Hoenn & Sinnoh Frontier Brains might show up? Or maybe just keep it to the Unova battle guys (the subway masters, alder's grandson)

edit: I am a moron who can not read. It's just saying battle leaders & champs not 'Battle Leaders' & 'Champions'
  21. Ravix

Ravix

Banjiro

[​IMG]

Latios Lv.80, Garchomp Lv. 80, Volcarona Lv. 80

Iris still leading the pack.

Edit: I spoke too soon.

07:35; Banjiro's Team is Level 85 in Challenge Mode
  22. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

I like Roxie as a name, but I'd like it better if Roxanne weren't already a used name. Too similar for my liking. I was also hoping for Alice, but eh.

Banjiro looks like a friendly, well-adjusted sort.
  23. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Before all these leaks were provided I wasn't so excited to get this game that I couldn't wait. You know how it is. Now I can't wait because of these leaks...

Roxanne in the game? Awesome, give me Winona, Flannery, and Norman, and I'm really happy guy. All Gym Leaders would make much more sense though, but if not that, at least those three.

I really can't go into explaining how exciting all the old legendaries are and all that, because that make this post longer than necessary, but I can't until next week when I can play this myself. :)
  24. AJC

AJC

hey guys trick shadow tag gothitelle and chandy

can you say fuk metagame?
  25. Nickscor

Nickscor

From Serebii:

Rental Tournament - Pokémon are randomly chosen for you, akin to the Battle Factory

Good enough for me.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)