Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

breh

強いだね
Shadow tag chandy coming in on some choiced fighting, bug or normal move, and setting up all over you while you begin struggling.

Can't imagine choice banded superpower from Scizor, only for chandy to lol at him and start setting up CM's and a sub. :/
Don't worry, the metagame will either bend around Chandelure (and bend A LOT) or it will be banned. Not sure which, but it'll pass. People will stop using Choiced fighting moves overeagerly, I guess.

It occurs to me that Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf and Regirock/Registeel/Regice might depend on what starter you picked, like with the beasts in FR/LG - it's just that it doesn't seem likely to me that GF would make a room for each of the legendaries, but will wait for confirmation.

Should note that I'm not surprised by these guys in the games, after all, the birds were in both Pt and HGSS and the beasts were in HGSS and a Gen IV event, whereas the Regis were only in Pt (and required an event Regigigas to access) and the Lake Guardians were only in DPPt.

Cresselia and Heatran however, did surprise me - do want confirmation on where/how and if they are in both games. Eon Pokes are nice, already picking White 2, not that it makes up for the Enigma Stone event I missed in SS...

Happy about the move tutors, but somewhat disappointed that some of the Gen III move tutors weren't brought back. Looking forward to reading the who-gets-what list whenever it comes out.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I still want to know the specifics of the whole disconnecting thing. I really hope it's something substantial to truly deter disconnecting.

Other than that, I'm really excited about the addition of Move Tutors, certain Legendary Pokemon, etc.
I'm ALMOST sure Kaphotics posted the GBU functions coded in-game and there's something about Nintendo/GF being able to identify who disconnected (in BW!).

Woah, the field for the World Championship final battle is pretty awesome with the spotlights going all over. The whole thing reminds me of Wrestlemania haha.

Kind of weird how the Muskateer Trio are just standing out in the open to be caught.

Edit: Oh god, Charles is back. I recall seeing a lot of people hoping this would happen lol

So we know that Uxie and Regirock are in the game, so 99% chance that the rest of their trio members are. So... that makes how many legendaries?

Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram/Zekrom, Latios/Latias, Cresselia, Regigigas, Uxie, Mespirit?, Azelf?, Regirock, Regice?, Registeel?

So if that's all of them (presumably), I counted 14 legendaries. Not to mention we don't know about those magma/water caves...
Oh no, I forgot Heatran! That's 15 legendaries!

Also, 170 atk/sp.atk in Kyurems formes? Wow, I didn't think it would be so high... so will that sheer power get Kyurem's formes banned, or is it's type giving it stealth rock and bullet punch weaknesses going to hold it back?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
no, you're talking about this:

http://pastebin.com/1Nweewrt

search for "cheat" and "disconnect" if you don't want to read through the whole thing.
Oh yeah, that's what I was talking about. Somebody (I guess now it was you!) made a post quickly explaining it, but even if it wasn't you, it's clear that they did have *something* ready to detect disconnecters already.

And lol, 170 Base offense. But seriously, what about Snow Warning Weakrem, Game Freak???

Oh yeah, that's what I was talking about. Somebody (I guess now it was you!) made a post quickly explaining it, but even if it wasn't you, it's clear that they did have *something* ready to detect disconnecters already.

And lol, 170 Base offense. But seriously, what about Snow Warning Weakrem, Game Freak???
I'm sure it's hiding in the Dream Radar
You just have to believe, MwL!

and admit that we aren't getting rematches

breh

強いだね
Welp, damn. I thought it would be something like 150 lol; I guess it was actually 170!

Holy shit.

They really want to get it just quickbanned, don't they?

(170 base Blizzard will be fun as hell; same can be said of Draco Meteor.)

Welp, damn. I thought it would be something like 150 lol; I guess it was actually 170!

Holy shit.

They really want to get it just quickbanned, don't they?

(170 base Blizzard will be fun as hell; same can be said of Draco Meteor.)
Oh, don't forget 170 SpA Fusion Flare and Focus Blast (since we're talking about White Kyurem).

Black Kyurem has Outrage and Fusion Bolt with 170 Atk.

Hmm...you guys think Black Kyurem will make it without much of a Physical movepool?

Oh, don't forget 170 SpA Fusion Flare and Focus Blast (since we're talking about White Kyurem).

Black Kyurem has Outrage and Fusion Bolt with 170 Atk.

Hmm...you guys think Black Kyurem will make it without much of a Physical movepool?
Even if it's got a limited physical movepool, what could come in on a 170 Outrage and not be One-shotted/seriously maimed to where it's not doing any tanking anymore?

Kind of a strange question, but would breeding pools be updated in Black 2/White 2? I'd like to know in the future if Blastoise gets access to Shell Smash.

Kind of a strange question, but would breeding pools be updated in Black 2/White 2? I'd like to know in the future if Blastoise gets access to Shell Smash.
So far, there isn't any news on new breeding pools yet. Most likely we'll know once people look into uknowhat and discover new breeding moves. Although I'm not getting my hopes up.

Dang 170?! People were close. I saw a good majority say 165. Heck even their other attacking stat is good enough for mixed sets. Now we need keldeo and the kami's bst.

Choice Band Jolly Black Kyurem Outrage vs. Physically Defensive Skarmory: 30.83 - 36.52%
So it's likely a 3HKO on Skarmory unless it rolls close to minimum damage each time, . I guess there's one thing that can tank it and... uh... whirlwind it away? Hit for a SE Steel Wing? I guess it could set up Spikes or Rocks or something. Not wasted, and Skarmory could just roost off the damage. Okay, so there's one thing that isn't afraid of it... unless it predicts the switch to Skarmory and starts charging Freeze Bolt, maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)