1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. DTC

DTC ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Now I understand why you can get a bunch of N's Pokemon: he actually released them. I wonder if you can get more than just his Zorua / Sigilyph / Pidove and if there is anything special about them other than the fact that they are N's Pokemon.

@IcyMan28, most of the E4 rematches are like that.
  2. Blazi

Blazi

Jellicent with it's DW ability (Damp) also is in the game. Useless ability though...
  3. IcyMan28

IcyMan28

While DW Jelli isn't too notable itself, there seem to be alot more 5th gen pokemon capable of being found with their hidden abilities. Maybe each encounter now has a chance of the pokemon having it?

EDIT: From Pokebeach:

4. Enraikou

Enraikou

regirock!!!!!
  5. False Sense

False Sense

So we know that Uxie and Regirock are in the game, so 99% chance that the rest of their trio members are. So... that makes how many legendaries?

Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram/Zekrom, Latios/Latias, Cresselia, Regigigas, Uxie, Mespirit?, Azelf?, Regirock, Regice?, Registeel?

So if that's all of them (presumably), I counted 14 legendaries. Not to mention we don't know about those magma/water caves...
  6. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Someone should check Celestial Tower for such an opening.
  7. Gerard

Gerard

Still, maybe some of them are version exclusive
  8. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

Heehee, I think I know what you're thinking! :3
  9. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Yes, I think what you think you know I'm thinking is what I'm thinking. I think. That metagame-breaking giant...

Show Hide

...Analytic Beheeyem!

Lol, just kidding, of course I'm thinking Shadow Tag Chandelure.
  10. False Sense

False Sense

Well, I counted version exclusive pairs as one, but it is possible that some of them are exclusives. But since most of them are trios, that's going to be difficult to work out.
  11. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

14 legends yes please
    I love me some sidequests
  12. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Updated with found legendary pokemon and unova hidden abilities
  13. Jellicent

Jellicent ~the spirit who loves spirits~
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

Finally, I can be Damp! ^.^

Though seriously, Regenerator Amoonguss, yes please!~<3
  14. TheMantyke

TheMantyke Larvitard
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

15. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

16. Ondore

Ondore

The first sign of it was in an Iwata Asks interview with Masuda (Pokejungle translation here) that came out earlier this week.
  17. OmegaForte

OmegaForte

I wonder how will Gliscor+Poison Heal+Roost will work out. -_-

I'm glad they added the elemental punches. I hope though they have more Pokemon with their dream world ability. Maybe starters? (Doubt it)
  18. False Sense

False Sense

Well, Roost will, I think, greatly help Gliscor, especially now that Ice punch is going to be given to a ton of threats. Being able to shed some of it's weakness to Ice is going to be invaluable.
  19. OmegaForte

OmegaForte

I know, just that I'm getting the bad feeling it's going to be on almost every team again. lol
  20. KevlarX290

KevlarX290

Well maybe that's because the oldest non-event legendaries are from Platinum.

Seriously, every 1-4th gen non-event legendary can be found within Platinum, HG, and SS.
  21. zero2exe

zero2exe Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
    is a Contributor Alumnus

It's good to know there's finally some punishment for disconnectors :3
    Also yay at all the awesome tutor moves <3
  22. az20

az20

With the release of dream world unova pokemon coming about, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned shadow tag chandelure or any other unova pkmn
  23. hockeyguy605

hockeyguy605

I still want to know the specifics of the whole disconnecting thing. I really hope it's something substantial to truly deter disconnecting.

Other than that, I'm really excited about the addition of Move Tutors, certain Legendary Pokemon, etc.
  24. Cheapoman

Cheapoman

Shadow tag chandy coming in on some choiced fighting, bug or normal move, and setting up all over you while you begin struggling.

Can't imagine choice banded superpower from Scizor, only for chandy to lol at him and start setting up CM's and a sub. :/
  25. Dark Arceus

Dark Arceus

I will bet my version of White2 when I get it that they most likely still won't be able to identify who disconnected and just penalizes both people so if someone doesn't care that much they can dc just to penalize the opponent.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)