Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Now I understand why you can get a bunch of N's Pokemon: he actually released them. I wonder if you can get more than just his Zorua / Sigilyph / Pidove and if there is anything special about them other than the fact that they are N's Pokemon.

@IcyMan28, most of the E4 rematches are like that.

While DW Jelli isn't too notable itself, there seem to be alot more 5th gen pokemon capable of being found with their hidden abilities. Maybe each encounter now has a chance of the pokemon having it?

EDIT: From Pokebeach:

There are secret openings around Unova that give you access to Pokemon with their Dream World abilities, such as the aforementioned Minccino, as well as Amoonguss and Jellicent.

So we know that Uxie and Regirock are in the game, so 99% chance that the rest of their trio members are. So... that makes how many legendaries?

Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram/Zekrom, Latios/Latias, Cresselia, Regigigas, Uxie, Mespirit?, Azelf?, Regirock, Regice?, Registeel?

So if that's all of them (presumably), I counted 14 legendaries. Not to mention we don't know about those magma/water caves...

There are secret openings around Unova that give you access to Pokemon with their Dream World abilities, such as the aforementioned Minccino, as well as Amoonguss and Jellicent.
Someone should check Celestial Tower for such an opening.

So we know that Uxie and Regirock are in the game, so 99% chance that the rest of their trio members are. So... that makes how many legendaries?

Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram/Zekrom, Latios/Latias, Cresselia, Regigigas, Uxie, Mespirit?, Azelf?, Regirock, Regice?, Registeel?

So if that's all of them (presumably), I counted 14 legendaries. Not to mention we don't know about those magma/water caves...
Still, maybe some of them are version exclusive

So is this whole Difficulty-level-change thing confirmed? It sounds awesome, but the description "you are given a key" sounds kind of generic and made up, and it seemed to come out long before people were getting too far in the game... just wondering if it was a rumor or if it came from someone reliable.
The first sign of it was in an Iwata Asks interview with Masuda (Pokejungle translation here) that came out earlier this week.

I wonder how will Gliscor+Poison Heal+Roost will work out. -_-

I'm glad they added the elemental punches. I hope though they have more Pokemon with their dream world ability. Maybe starters? (Doubt it)

I wonder how will Gliscor+Poison Heal+Roost will work out. -_-

I'm glad they added the elemental punches. I hope though they have more Pokemon with their dream world ability. Maybe starters? (Doubt it)
Well, Roost will, I think, greatly help Gliscor, especially now that Ice punch is going to be given to a ton of threats. Being able to shed some of it's weakness to Ice is going to be invaluable.

Well, Roost will, I think, greatly help Gliscor, especially now that Ice punch is going to be given to a ton of threats. Being able to shed some of it's weakness to Ice is going to be invaluable.
I know, just that I'm getting the bad feeling it's going to be on almost every team again. lol

Legendaries are less exciting when we just got all the same ones not too many years ago.

Now if we hear about ingame DW ability Legendaries, then I'll be excited. Or at least put them in that 3DS game.
Well maybe that's because the oldest non-event legendaries are from Platinum.

Seriously, every 1-4th gen non-event legendary can be found within Platinum, HG, and SS.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's good to know there's finally some punishment for disconnectors :3
Also yay at all the awesome tutor moves <3

With the release of dream world unova pokemon coming about, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned shadow tag chandelure or any other unova pkmn

It's good to know there's finally some punishment for disconnectors :3
Also yay at all the awesome tutor moves <3
I still want to know the specifics of the whole disconnecting thing. I really hope it's something substantial to truly deter disconnecting.

Other than that, I'm really excited about the addition of Move Tutors, certain Legendary Pokemon, etc.

With the release of dream world unova pokemon coming about, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned shadow tag chandelure or any other unova pkmn
Shadow tag chandy coming in on some choiced fighting, bug or normal move, and setting up all over you while you begin struggling.

Can't imagine choice banded superpower from Scizor, only for chandy to lol at him and start setting up CM's and a sub. :/

I still want to know the specifics of the whole disconnecting thing. I really hope it's something substantial to truly deter disconnecting.

Other than that, I'm really excited about the addition of Move Tutors, certain Legendary Pokemon, etc.
I will bet my version of White2 when I get it that they most likely still won't be able to identify who disconnected and just penalizes both people so if someone doesn't care that much they can dc just to penalize the opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)