Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just have to jump on the bandwagon if nobody can come up with a logical plan of who to vote for.

But you guys said it yourself, Zenigame is stupid. A stupid enemy can still be a problem, and a stupid ally is useless. If we can't reach a decision then Zenigame might be our best choice..

And if that doesnt work out then I am fine with whatever option you guys can come up with instead.

lynch ControllerOfFlames

Why? I don't know, I just have a hunch. That number is the number for a fire energy card, and ControllerOfFlames is the only fire related name I saw.

Also Fire energy cards have a redish color, which could relate to the clue Havak gave us.. How did you know that was the number of a fire energy card?

Edit: Still not jumping of the bandwagon yet...

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
By googling "FFE-9JT-SUX"

Anyway, Isy's logic I agree with, the clue has to go somewhere, and with it being a Fire energy card, this makes sense.

Vote ControllerOfFlames

ok I will just have to jump on the bandwagon for now since nobody feels like voting for Zenigame (acting stupid could be his plan to avoid suspicion, although he could just be harmless. Either way he is useless to us...)

so for now..... Lynch ControllerOfFlames

Thank you. It is the most logical choice because he would be useless as an ally (unless he can show us he has some important role), and if he is an enemy then we would have gotten rid of one mafia, which is always good.

Either way the result isn't too bad.

But ControllerOfFlames is the best lead for now, so I guess Zenigame can wait.

weird, because when I googled ffe-whatever, I got seviper, not energy =\

Anyway, after seeing this, that pretty much shows that it isn't the seviper card I thought it was.

lynch controllerofflames

(wow that seviper has a lot of hp)

Voting for me cause the ID matches a fire energy card is retarted.

Explain how it is retarded? Havak said he would drop small hints into each of his posts... It has to either be related to the ID, or someone with color in their name... or Havak could be pulling our legs, but so far this is the best lead we had.

The ID is a fire energy card, which has a red color. It matches the ID clue, and the color clue. It has a picture of a flame on it, so it is the best shot we have to lynch someone.

Okay, I don't know who to vote for...

Yeah, Zenigame is being an idiot for voting so early in the day, but Isy's voting for ControllerOfFlames seems like a bandwagon attempt, if you ask me, especially on just a hunch. Perhaps Cyrus's card was just a testament to his desire for energy in general, not specifically Fire energy. I can't really tell either way.

Hm, I'm gonna need more information than that before I make a decision.

Damn, I'm so tempted to vote for COF, but something about the hint concerns me. Maybe we should also look at the fact that the card is from Power Keepers and that Cyrus desired power?

Also, remember that the prized Pokemon in the middle of this is Ho-oh, a FIRE Pokémon. That's how I'm also seeing it.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I find it somewhat strange that I can not find any clues in Hip's death. You would think that if it was indeed Mafia crossfire then Havak would put a clue into both deaths, so as to make it even. But I can't find any, save for the seemingly insignifigant fact that Giovanni never actually uses his Persian for battling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)