1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Havak, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Guess what? I can use the same argument and bring us both back to square one.
  2. Wakaka

Wakaka

vote ControllerofFlames.
  3. CardsOfTheHeart

CardsOfTheHeart

hahahahaha

I'm not sure about Havak's sense of humor, but I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. That's the most logical explanation for it I've heard yet! XD
  4. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

By my calculations ControllerOfFlames needs 4 more votes to be lynched.
  5. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

isy that was me
    .-.
  6. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

i never beat fe9

should i bother or just finish 10?
  7. Mastadi

Mastadi

Lynch ControllerofFlames.
  8. Kingdrom

Kingdrom

Voting ControllerofFlames.
  9. Judgement

Judgement
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Lynch ControllerofFlames.
  10. dynamo

dynamo

lynch controllerofflames

I'll lol if he turns out to be innocent, and bandwagon starter gets lynched who turns out to be innocent anyway. Awesome night 1 however =)

going to look at the post again and see if I can see anything else

edit: oh just saw gorm's link lulz, pretty convinced
  11. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ControllerOfFlames has reached a majority vote, he will be murdered shortly. :)

The Pokémon Trainers turned to ControllerOfFlames, as the evidence against him proved too great to ignore.

CardsOfTheHeart called upon Scyther, who swiftly disposed of CrontrollerOfFlames head with one False Swipe... (leaving him on 1HP) Cookies Growlithe then finished the job with a severe Fire Blast, which was somewhat ironic. After tearing open his jacket, they discovered a red "R" on his shirt, ControllerOfFlames was indeed a Team Rocket Grunt.

The Pokémon Trainers had managed to take out another member of the evil forces, Team Rocket were now at a further disadvantage.

Day 1 Ends, Night 2 Begins.
  12. Vampy34

Vampy34

sweet lynch guys
  13. Shiney

Shiney

Damn, I missed the entire day, I wanted to be in on a bandwagon:naughty:
    Great night one, though I think it is extremelly fishy that both leaders got killed.
    At above quote, if all we need to do to find out who belongs to each faction is take of everyones jackets and coats...?
  14. Amelia

Amelia

w00t that's cool, team rocket another one down.
    Ok, not suspecting isy anymore for now.
    Let's see what the night holds
  15. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Interesting. So ControllerOfFlames was a Rocket grunt. If we carry on like this the Teams are gonna whittle away down to nothing. Good choice.

Here's hoping they kill each other in night 2. Would be so much easier.
  16. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

im pretty good i voted CoF

3 down a lot to go
  17. dynamo

dynamo

villies (mebe?) rocking the house as we should be
  18. the Lexx

the Lexx

19. Mr.378

Mr.378

1st Rocket grunt down, good work.
  20. CardsOfTheHeart

CardsOfTheHeart

COF was a Rocket? Hold up.

It's nice that he's been taken out, but here's what I want to know: why would a card in the possession of Team Galactic's leader hold a clue to the identity of a member of Team Rocket? It doesn't make sense.

...I guess Isy read too much into the clue. Anyone could've made that mistake. At least it worked out this time, but the next mistake we make could have more dire consequences. We better be more careful next time.
  21. Kira

Kira

The clues dont have to make sense. It is pokemon, you know... that game where a bird can fire an electric blast that can attack a turtle that can fire concentrated blasts of water out of it's mouth...

However, if you want a logical explanation then here: The leader had several ID cards that each member carried, and COF dropped his so the leader of Galatic found it and then used it to find the Rocket HQ (by tracking down COF). COF told his leader about the incident so his leader went out searching for the card. A problem arose, the two leaders met. Giovanni demanded the card back, but Cyrus was persistent. The two drew their guns and shot each other.... killing both leaders day 1.

That is why their bodies were discovered at the same time, and why the card was in Cyrus' possesion instead of COF's.
  22. Zenigame

Zenigame

Lol, I'm getting bandwagoned for this! I just think seph is mafia.
  23. CardsOfTheHeart

CardsOfTheHeart

You have a point, Kira. I'm still trying to figure out how Blissey can climb rocks...

Oh well, let's see what the night brings.
  24. Kira

Kira

I redid my explanation but it is a pretty reasonable one. Also gorm said that we would lynch COTH if COF was found guilty.

Why do you not want us to look into the clues? Did we figure it out that the ID cards will lead us to mafia members? If so, then it would make sense for you to try and bash our theory to help prevent further mafia lynchings... you sound very suspicious to me.

Isy hit the nail on the head... we should try the same method again if we discover another ID card after tonights killing... then we will know for sure that we are onto something, or whether it was pure coincidence.
  25. Sunday

Sunday God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Cyrus stole the rockets identity card as he was being murdered.

Simple.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)