Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torkoal, Sigilyph, and Golurk? Wait, is that battle right after Diantha's?
He apparently challenges you after the hall of fame sequence
Not sure why, but he's pretty involved with the game's backstory apparently. I bet he has a super team somewhere in the post-game

Probably not meant to be much of a challenge here since you're fresh out
Do we know how many new pokemon (Not mega evo's) are in X/Y?
Currently there are 68. It's presumed there's 2 more legends in the post-game.
Some people are still hoping for like 30 pokemon to be hiding but....

So you come out of a battle with 6 mons including one mega, and only then is that you face the guy with 3 crapmons? That doesnt really make any sense, unless they are all mega or something. Maybe its just a test so that you may have a challenge with him and his real team post game. Anyway its a cool idea to have a match after the champion, just hope its actually challenging.

He apparently challenges you after the hall of fame sequence
Not sure why, but he's pretty involved with the game's backstory apparently. I bet he has a super team somewhere in the post-game

Probably not meant to be much of a challenge here since you're fresh out
I can't really see him being a challenge unless he has all level 80 Pokémon (or if your Pokémon weren't healed after the Champion Battle, which I highly doubt, since it's AFTER the Hall of Fame sequence)...

Once you beat the same you can apparently trade with your rival to get the starter yours is strong against. Kanpachi now has a Chespin.

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that there are only a total of 70 new Pokemon in X and Y. What are you guys thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)