1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokedex 3D (free and in 3DS eShop now)

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Firestorm, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

When you are viewing a pokemon go to the top right and click the gear
    Then go to AR Viewer
    They will scan automatically after it detects the code
  2. stephenjm

stephenjm

thank you!
  3. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Jack of All Trades

Is there a reason the other ones aren't working? Thanks btw.
  4. Nastyjungle

It adds the code to your sticker book, but for some reason it doesn't actually add them to the dex. I don't know why

edit: Oh also a reminder to people, if you take a photo of the pokemon you're scanning with a code, it gets added to the picture sticker thing, and after 30 pictures you get to use the "note" feature when scanning
    I can't be assed to upload the codes for the 15 you start with though, sorry
  5. stephenjm

stephenjm

this is gonna be pretty cool i think, looking at these 3d renderings of the pokemon makes me think that if the next game were 3d like this (like colosseum and gale of darkness) it would be really awesome!
  6. Nastyjungle

oh here's a few more
    pokemon sites will probably have them soon anyways (i know PLDH will be)
    but here you go anyways

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Gigigear)
  7. stephenjm

stephenjm

thanks! btw where are you getting these?
  8. PokemonTrainerTimothy

PokemonTrainerTimothy

is anybody having toruble getting pokemon other than legends?
  9. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Jack of All Trades

I'm pretty sure only the legends work. By scanning the others it makes it more likely that you will download them from Spot Pass (3 random Pokémon per day).
  10. PokemonTrainerTimothy

PokemonTrainerTimothy

that sucks. i just wana unlock them all now...
  11. stephenjm

stephenjm

I wonder if they will release any updates for this "game" with even neater added features, hopefully non-Unova pokemon.
  12. Zuzu

Zuzu

13. Maverick Hunter

Maverick Hunter

14. Stellar

Stellar
    Jack of All Trades

Has anyone figured out how the daily SpotPass download works?
  15. Zuzu

Zuzu

Trying it out later, will come bac and post details. Me and my friend are spot passing for the first time :D
  16. Stellar

Stellar
    Jack of All Trades

Spot Pass, not Street Pass.
  17. Shinyweavile

Shinyweavile

After looking at everyone else's sticker books, it seems that the pokemon we start with are the same. That probably means that each day everyone will get the same 3 pokemon, provided you are in sleep mode near a wifi spot.
  18. Stellar

Stellar
    Jack of All Trades

I downloaded it yesterday so I assumed I would get three new Pokémon today. My 3DS has been sitting in sleep mode all day and I haven't received anything; that's why I was asking.
  19. 133k

If that's the case, than the trading feature would be pointless. I think it's 3 random pokes a day, but I'm not really sure...
  20. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

Well, I finally know Tepig's speed is a solid base 3 bars.
  21. Stellar

Stellar
    Jack of All Trades

I just got my first update; three amazing 'mons: Klinklang / Garbodor / Scolipede.
  22. stephenjm

stephenjm

Does the 3DS have to be in sleep mode or can it be on?
  23. Stellar

Stellar
    Jack of All Trades

Mine was in sleep mode. I assume it has to at least be on the main menu.
  24. Nonary Game

Nonary Game

Okay, this is actually pretty damn cool. Especially with the 3D picture element. If only I could draw these AR things correctly to work.

Yes, now you too can have a Hydreigon sitting atop a mousepad or something. Example? If I'm right in thinking the AR tech would work laying down on the ground as well, you could probably do some neat shit with this.

[​IMG]
  25. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1

I have my 16 pokemon. Am i correct in saying everyone gets all the starters line, plus 7 more random ones?

Or am i just crazy lucky to have the full set of Unova starters?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)