Pokedex 3D (free and in 3DS eShop now)

God, I want a 3ds!

I also want to see a 3d pic of Emboar, though I fear that his epic Ganon like awesomness will make the 3ds asplode...

this is nice news, ill use my ipod dex more but having a back up that doesnt rely on internet to show me the movepools of certain pokemon is uber nice. not to mention those great 3d models. do want.

It seems cool but the fact that you can probably only access information for about 25% of Pokémon is horrible. And the bar system for stats is also horrible as Mattj said

It seems cool but the fact that you can probably only access information for about 25% of Pokémon is horrible. And the bar system for stats is also horrible as Mattj said
I know.

It's pretty much just a free toy for those of us with a 3DS to show us Pokemon models with.

It sounds interesting, speciality the argument reality features.
As a strategic pokèdex it look superfluous, but it not made for competitive players.

This seems interesting, the pokedex could add trivia plus the graphics is good, I'm hopefully getting it once I get 3DS, but not sure when that is, probably in a year so.

Did they really have to make us use Street Pass to unlock more Pokemon? It looks nice and all, but the Street Pass is just a huge turn off. That kind of stuff just doesn't work in the U.S. as well as it does in Japan.

Street pass borders worthless. In japan, everybody has a 3ds, but only a handful of people here have it. I barely know anybody who has one. WHYYY can't streetpass be have some feature that lets it communicate over the internet.

breh

強いだね
Street pass borders worthless. In japan, everybody has a 3ds, but only a handful of people here have it. I barely know anybody who has one. WHYYY can't streetpass be have some feature that lets it communicate over the internet.
lol, my friend walked around with it in school; he got two people out of our whole school to streetpass with him

nobody bought a 3ds; me included. hopefully the number will improve with time as good games begin to be put on the market.

Yeah Street Pass is horrible in the US. My school has approximately 3000 students and I don't know anyone else who has a 3DS except one of my teachers and with Street Pass I found 0 people. Quite a fail for me personally

I'm hoping this is just some testing of the waters with the 3DS hardware. It's pure speculation, but who knows, maybe we'll see Pokemon make the jump to full 3D in Gen 6. Cool to ponder on at least.

I can't see this Dex useful for anything really other than just having a cool toy with 3D models in it.

I was going to complain about why would anyone spend money on this when we have Serebii, then I learned it was free.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I must be the only one interested in Street Pass. I tagged along with my friend to some Comic Arts festival happening in Toronto and left after about an hour or two. Had 15 new Street Passes. Also have a bunch with my friends. I expect a good amount at VGC events, PAX, and other gaming events as well.

One of the more interesting features nobody seems to have picked up on is taking 3D Pictures and inserting Pokemon into them. No need for Photoshop there ;D

I've got the game.

-You can have 6 languages from the game: Japanese, english, italian, spanish, german or french.

-You can see all moves from the beginning. even moves like roar of time, that the game says that no pokémon can learn. I didn't found snarl nor V-create.

-The game count counts pokémon with differente forms like diferent pokémon. probably we'll have to get all forms from pokémon like Deerling or Jellycent.

-The list of learnable moves is perfect: includes move tutors and egg moves (Only the first evolution appears with egg move).

-It has an update button, that probably will be used to put new things on the game.

I just got this, its pretty cool but only 15 pokemon :(
And I don't think anyone around here has a 3ds or likes pokemon, making streetpass pretty much useless for me. Does anyone know how to use the spotpass function?

I just got this, its pretty cool but only 15 pokemon :(
And I don't think anyone around here has a 3ds or likes pokemon, making streetpass pretty much useless for me. Does anyone know how to use the spotpass function?
Turn it on, and don't turn your 3DS off when you stop using it, just close it. It'll download new pokémon automatically. You'll need to let your wi-fi open, too.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I hope nobody beat me to the punch... here are the ones I have so far, sorry if I spelled anything wrong.

Reshiram, Zekrom, and the musketeer trio are automatically updated to your dex when you scan them, Kyurem doesn't for whatever reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)