Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wait a second! Maybe black is set in the future since it has those futuristic buildings, and white is in the past since it has those foresty places. Team plasma could be coming from a far future to stop the future extinction of all pokemon, and brought back a fossil to remind them.
That sounds pretty sweet, although then GF would have to introduce ANOTHER time travel-mon (unless team plasma has their own time machine).

That sounds pretty sweet, although then GF would have to introduce ANOTHER time travel-mon (unless team plasma has their own time machine).
Yeah, we have the Time Travel Pokemon and the Ruler of Time. I think we need the "Time Paradox" Pokemon.

Maybe some douchebag Pokemon that went back in time and killed his grandfather before he met his grandma. Now he's a distorted cluster that shouldn't exist.

(I hope nobody takes me seriously)

Why would team Plasma need to be looking at a Fossil of Dragonite just wondering.
They want to free pokemon from Trainers, Dragnoite went "Lapras" and they are paying respect and remembering what they are fighting for.

As I sound in a past post.

Yeah, we have the Time Travel Pokemon and the Ruler of Time. I think we need the "Time Paradox" Pokemon.

Maybe some douchebag Pokemon that went back in time and killed his grandfather before he met his grandma. Now he's a distorted cluster that shouldn't exist.

(I hope nobody takes me seriously)
i love you and i hope more people get that reference.

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Why would team Plasma need to be looking at a Fossil of Dragonite just wondering.
Well, I'm not sure, but they are knights, right? And in the Middle Age, the knights "used" to catch and kill dragons. Maybe they are dragon slayers and are showing to their grunts what happened to the last dragon that they saw. Just a theory.

How about "that thing is a random, useless fossil which bears no relevance to the story whatsoever".
Sounds good to me. Even if it is related to the story, I figure it will happen relatively early in the game and have little meaning to the goal of Team Plasma like the museum incident in RSE or the Valley Windworks in DPPt. (Although, Team Galactic did use the energy from there to make the Red Chain, or so says the anime.) For all we know, the Plasma Boss could just be raving about how the fossil Pokemon is awesome and they are awesome and awesome people deserve awesome Pokemon.

Eh.. technically the zodiac symbol is a rat. I thought of Cyndaquil as a shrew type thing... meh I guess you could argue that Cyndaquil is a mouse, but I don't see Typhlosion as anything close it. He looks more like a wolverine or something.
Cyndaquil is an echidna. It's really the only one of its line that I'm certain about (Quilava's fire spines are placed like a porcupine's but it's elongated like a weasel, Typhlosion is really too generic to guess what it's supposed to be). But the point is that its Pokedex entry calls it as a "Fire Mouse" which IMO lends the Zodiac theory some credence, just kinda stretched a bit. A plain old firey mouse would have been boring in my opinion anyway. If anything, being given a direction as far as designs go is nice.

It's interesting to note that I believe there was an alpha Fire starter design that was essentially a firey Pikachu, i.e. a fire mouse.

They want to free pokemon from Trainers, Dragnoite went "Lapras" and they are paying respect and remembering what they are fighting for.
What do you mean "went Lapras"? ?___?

Hmmm why is there Dragonite bones? many Dragonite are extinct (nuuu my favorite dragon D: D:) in the Isshu Region, and Team Plasma are all like "GRR RAGE".

Oh wow, I am totally seeing the Dragonite resemblance now. That is awesome.
(I apologise for the horrible sketching)

O NOEZ! Horn harvesting drove Dragonite to extinction!
But really, would it be that shocking? GF did go all "green energy" on us Gen 4. They might be continuing their save the earth campaign.
instinct or almost instinct i guess.
Holy crap please stop this ;_;

O NOEZ! Horn harvesting drove Dragonite to extinction!
But really, would it be that shocking? GF did go all "green energy" on us Gen 4. They might be continuing their save the earth campaign.

Holy crap please stop this ;_;
I doubt a video game company, which teaches children to enslave monsters, would have a secret agenda to force everyone into going green. The only green Gamefreak knows of is money. This storyline has me interested, though. Finally in a Pokemon game it's not just some nutjobs who have no (apparent) idea of what would happen when their plan unfolds. Team Plasma actually has a valid reason for their motives. Team Plasma would've probably helped us fight Team Magma and Team Aqua because they were going to create a world in which habitats would be destroyed and many species lost.

your avatar tell otherwise. they also appear to care about clean air and trees and stuff.

wally situation and how the clean air fixed that.

most starting cities are said to have clean air and got a significant amount of trees.

all NPCs around the game piss you off saying: omfg you came from that little town? i heard the air there is clean!

I doubt a video game company, which teaches children to enslave monsters, would have a secret agenda to force everyone into going green. The only green Gamefreak knows of is money.
And the pro-enviro market is cash grab. Tell everyone that their bottles are gonna give them cancer, and suddenly everyone's buying steel bottles for $30 a pop and buying water filters instead of bottled water (Those aren't cheap).

On-topic: Where did that pic even come from?? This game needs to come out already, so we can stomp these rumors down... And I can finally see that Miju3 is fake (PLEASEGOD).

And the pro-enviro market is cash grab. Tell everyone that their bottles are gonna give them cancer, and suddenly everyone's buying steel bottles for $30 a pop and buying water filters instead of bottled water (Those aren't cheap).

On-topic: Where did that pic even come from?? This game needs to come out already, so we can stomp these rumors down... And I can finally see that Miju3 is fake (PLEASEGOD).
Precisely. Gamefreak can feed on the trendy stuff like "recycle" and "go green". If they really want to impress me, make N a vegan.

Precisely. Gamefreak can feed on the trendy stuff like "recycle" and "go green". If they really want to impress me, make N a vegan.
Yes, I was referring to the trendy stuff like Valley Windworks and the totally unnecessary personal windmills in New Bark Town. I'm not saying GF has a secret agenda, but they do stick little things like that in there for what I guess are PR purposes.

Yes, I was referring to the trendy stuff like Valley Windworks and the totally unnecessary personal windmills in New Bark Town. I'm not saying GF has a secret agenda, but they do stick little things like that in there for what I guess are PR purposes.
Orrrr flavor?

New Bark Town: Where the WINDS of New Beginning BLOW
New Bark town got proper winds in HGSS
The wind panes vains whatever mesh with it. It's not like WE USE WINDMILLS TO SAVE ELECTRICITY *more you know*

Virtually all of the graphical additions were unnecessary, but they added a lot of flavor to the locals.

I think the windmills are a nice visually pleasing element. They give personality to the area. This can be said for any town with additions like this. I wouldn't say it's necessarily for promoting going green; just look are Oreburgh, it's a coal mine.

I think the windmills are a nice visually pleasing element. They give personality to the area. This can be said for any town with additions like this. I wouldn't say it's necessarily for promoting going green; just look are Oreburgh, it's a coal mine.
It even had a giant pile of ore run-off.

And the Fuego Ironworks is, like, right behind Floaroma town.

Like the others have said; it's for flavor. It gives each location a unique quality, and they become identifiable. I doubt it's for PR purposes, simply because it really wouldn't help them. I mean, it's not like environmental agencies are going to give this game a thumbs-up just because they throw in tidbits about the environment; it's just how human society operates. It's one of the things people talk about, and I'd actually find it a bit weird if they didn't mention it in the games.

from 2chan.

>IVs have been changed to eight levels (?)
>Though Pokemons' statuses won't change as a result, their base IVs will change.
>Compared to 4th gen, you'll gain 4x EVs per battle
>Hidden Power has been changed to a set 60-70 base power
>No new natures
>A total of 26 new abilities
>A total of 156 new Pokemon (Five will be "distributed" (Editor's note: Wi-Fi, events?))
>Hypnosis's accuracy is 55%, Dark Hole's accuracy is 50%
>Triple/Rotation Battles are more like extras, but they'll be used in a few events in the story
>You can't get items through the Pokeshifter
>You can set whether or not the Miracle Shooter is usable
>Random Battles: 66 anonymous (?) singles and 44 anonymous (?) doubles (probably WCS(?) rules); Both use Tower Rules and the Sleep Clause
>"Fresh Rules": You can only use Pokemon raised in B/W
>Battle Subway can be "captured" over Wi-Fi
>DSi can read barcodes at McDonald's etc. to get items and Pokemon
>The Season can be changed at will through Hidden Machine attacks

ブラックホワイトの仕様について
・個体値は8段階に変更
6Vポケモンのステータスは変わらない代わりに低個体値ポケモンのステータ
スが変化
・努力値は第四世代に比べて一回の戦闘で4倍もらえるようになった
・めざめるパワーは威力60~70で固定
・新性格は無し
・新特性は全部で26種類
・新ポケモンは全部で156匹(そのうち5匹が配信)
・催眠術の命中が55、ダークホールの命中は50
・トリプル、ローテーションバトルはおまけに近いがシナリオで何度かイベ
ント戦がある
・ポケシフターで道具を送ることは不可
・ミラクルシューターは使うか使わないかルールで設定可能
・ランダムバトルは見せ合い無しの66シングルと見せ合い無しの44ダブル(
おそらくWCSルール)両方タワールール基準+複数催眠禁止
・フレッシュルールという括りがありBWで育てたポケモンしか使えない
・バトルサブウェイはwifiで攻略できる
・DSiでマクドナルドなどのバーコードを撮ることによりアイテムやポケモン
が手に入る
・季節は秘伝技により任意に変更可能

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)