Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realized that the speech rectangle is actually a speech bubble :o
i'll finnally be able to know whos talking without reading all of the useless random stuff they say OMG!
anyways, its pretty cool though

edit: i'm guessing little kids who cant read will benefit the most, i mean, they might not read, but they could invent their own dialogue between people (?)

i just realized that the speech rectangle is actually a speech bubble :o
i'll finnally be able to know whos talking without reading all of the useless random stuff they say OMG!
anyways, its pretty cool though

edit: i'm guessing little kids who cant read will benefit the most, i mean, they might not read, but they could invent their own dialogue between people (?)
"What's your Rival's name?"
"Dickmunch"

Protagonist: Hey dickmunch!
Dickmunch: Wow 'protagonist', you are so awesome! I wish I was as awesome as you!

Catering to egos since 2010.

Or...
Protagonist: ololol lulz ttis pig thing is mad gay yo lolololol
Rival: hahaha lol i hate frut loopz

Of all the things everyone is speculating on, I'm surprised that no one is talking about the fact that Black and White will upload to the internet:

The major piece of information revealed on the website is the purpose of uploading your Black and White save file to the Internet, which CoroCoro mentioned but did not elaborate on. Once the games are released, there will be a special website that will allow you to upload your save file so that you can play Black and White on the Internet. Once you're done, you can send the save file back to your DS to continue playing. Whether this will allow you to play the games in full, whether there will be limitations, or if it's just for extended content remains to be seen. We'll bring you more as soon as we find out!
Is no one even slightly curious about the GARGANTUAN possibilities here? Pokemon MMO, online competition, online event Pokemon. Or even this: online tournaments. Perhaps there will no longer be a need to travel X amount of miles to a tournament anymore. Just think about the realistic possibilities here.

Or even this: online tournaments. Perhaps there will no longer be a need to travel X amount of miles to a tournament anymore. Just think about the realistic possibilities here.
Wi-Fi? lol

And knowing Nintendo, it'll probably turn out to be just another Wi-Fi Plaza.

What I'm glad about(or hoping for...) is that we can make back-ups of our save files so I never lose one EVER :D

You know what will be great? TWO gave save files...that are connected through the PC. That means you still have the same amount of boxes as one game file but now you can start a second game when you're bored without deleting your old file.

Anyone notice that in the battle photo on Serebii the back sprite looks really pixelated? Hopefully it's just an unfinished design problem and not just ugly spriting.

Anyone notice that in the battle photo on Serebii the back sprite looks really pixelated? Hopefully it's just an unfinished design problem and not just ugly spriting.
im pretty confident it's hear to stay. It's becoming more and more okay for me anyways. Like all questionable Game Freak decisions.

The sprites are being zoomed and scaled by the DS harwdare so I think that's what is causing the pixelation.
It probably won't be terribly noticeable while playing but in still shots you'll see the "jaggies".
If you notice, the far spite is usually quite clean, being displayed at close to its drawn size.

On another note, there has been some integration of Pokemon online already with PokemonGTS as well as the ability to be emailed when trades succeed.
However, the save file upload and play thing is either going to be immensely cool or rather bizarre and pointless.

I would LOVE two game files, which share boxes, items etc. Ten or so save files could even make me go out and buy the Japanese version, which I've never done, however much I loved the sound and everything about HGSS.

I also want a kind of...storage in my DS. Maybe being able to store music and other media. And maybe there can be some connection cable to link a computer to a DS...it's probably not going to happen but meh, what's so bad about hoping?

I would LOVE two game files, which share boxes, items etc. Ten or so save files could even make me go out and buy the Japanese version, which I've never done, however much I loved the sound and everything about HGSS.

I also want a kind of...storage in my DS. Maybe being able to store music and other media. And maybe there can be some connection cable to link a computer to a DS...it's probably not going to happen but meh, what's so bad about hoping?
Who knows, maybe they shall make that with the 3DS, also, I would also, love more save files then 1, I would like 3, that all share boxes, 1 for my brother, you doesnt play competitive, and 1 for me, where I do trading/breeding/RNGing and the other one, would be for my battling/and simply for having fun and enjoying the game

Also, a question to all, if you could get more than one save file, but you could only get it with a memory stick or something, would you buy the stick, or stick with the one save file?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Only 3 months left until I get a Pokémon White. I prefer Zekrom over Reshiram. And I will buy both versions in PAL version when comes to Europe. Because then I can complete the Pokédex on my own. But not on my japanese version, I need to use the GTS fill that Pokédex.

Hmm, that brings up the discussion...are you getting Pokemon White or Black?

I'll be getting Pokemon White, since Fire/Dragon legendary is too good to pass. But hopefully you can catch both legends in both games, just only one before the E4

If Chiramii and Shimama and whatever other new Pokemon I like are exclusive to Pokemon Black, I might trade them over as eggs or just get Pokemon Black. Depending on if you can get both legends in one game.

Damn...oh well, maybe you can get both in a possible third version :/

Also just realized my other mistake...(I never played DP, only Platinum)

Im getting the game with the Fire/Dragon Legendary, lol, I still dont know which ones which
But I still might get Pokemon Black, if you can get both legends in one game, then I will definitely pick Pokemon Black, because, just because
Also, it depends which cooler pokemon are on which game, I dont give a damn on their stats, if they are cool, and badass, thats the game for me

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Im getting the game with the Fire/Dragon Legendary, lol, I still dont know which ones which
But I still might get Pokemon Black, if you can get both legends in one game, then I will definitely pick Pokemon Black, because, just because
Also, it depends which cooler pokemon are on which game, I dont give a damn on their stats, if they are cool, and badass, thats the game for me
Reshiram is the Dragon/Fire type legend. And it's in Pokémon Black.

i am getting pokemon white, despite the name i still prefer zekrom, cause you see i prefer pokemons with a humanoid body structure, how you guys like to call then....? oh yes, furrys(i know zekrom is not one though).

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Are you serious?
HECK YEAH, Pokemon Black for me then, definitely, I thought that White Legend was the Fire one, lol
You're right, Reshiram is the white Pokémon. Dragon/Fire and is in Pokémon Black.

Pokémon Black -------------- Pokémon White

Reshiram (Dragon/Fire) ------------- Zekrom (Dragon/Electric)

Look, see?

And personally, I prefer Zekrom and that's why I'll buy a japanese White and both in PAL.

I'm getting Black, even though I kinda prefer Zekrom more.

I've always bought the "first" game (i.e Ruby, Diamond, and HG), not gonna break the trend now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)