1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by imperfectluck, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imperfectluck

imperfectluck
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournament

Congratulations to asim and Umbreon Dan!

List of players (2):
    Umbreon Dan - Won
    asim - Won

Dead: 12 NPCs, 4 Team Rockets, 5 Neo Team Rockets, 2 Neutrals
    Ace Matador. - D1 (godkilled) - martyr - NPCs
    Thunda - D1 lynch - copycat - NPCs
    pookar - N2 - partial hooker/GS Ball - NPCs
    LonelyNess - N2 - neutral vigilante - Neutral
    ExplorerAce - D2 lynch - rocket hooker/pokedex - Team Rocket
    GTS - N3 - rockets bodyguard - Team Rocket
    Yoshi King - N3 - neo rockets item thief / role finder - Neo Team Rocket
    Accent - N3 - bodyguard/Blue Orb - NPCs
    Mekkah - D3 lynch - rockets silencer / persuader - Team Rocket
    macle - D3 popularity contest winner - item expert/nonsilenceable/Magma Emblem - NPCs
    Pyromanic - N4 - jack of all trades - NPCs
    Team Aether - D4 lynch - fisherman - NPCs
    Da Letter El - D4 died when Team Aether dropped his poke ball - alliance checker - NPCs
    Mr_Goodbar - N5 - martyr / #'s knowledge - Neo Team Rocket
    Bass - N5 - reverse martyr / role finder - Team Rocket
    Eo Ut Mortus - N6 - Redirector - Neo Team Rocket
    HD - N6 - Negative voter / Item finder - Neo Team Rocket
    Agape - N6 - Watcher / Sleeper - NPCs
    Shade - D6 lynch - Mayor / Announcer / Contest - Neo Team Rocket
    Jedil - D6 died in a fire - Mayor / Itemfinder - NPCs
    Phantasia - D7 lynch - BPV / Samurai Armor - NPCs
    Thorns - N8 - Item thief - NPCs
    Scrubs - D8 - Wolf - Neutral
    askaninjask - N9 - Priority changer / time warper - Team Rocket

As you all gathered around, someone gave a shout, discovering a dead body in the Pokemon Center. It seems that Team Rocket has already decided to take a pre-emptive step to eliminate one of you (or to provide a role PM for everyone to see.)

As you discuss who could have possibly killed the seemingly harmless Earthworm, someone points out that Night 1 has fallen and everyone should return home and watch out for possible deaths the next day.
    Deadline will be about 48 hours after all role pms are sent out, roughly around 11:00pm EST, September 22.

Your journey has begun! All role pms have been sent, if I forgot about you, please PM me if you are on the list.
  2. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Ok, coming out and saying I am Silver from Pokemon Gold and Silver (duh).

I am allied with the Pokemon NPCs and I would very much appreciate complete cooperation with any other Pokemon NPCs out there.

In other words: claim to me or be cast under immediate suspicion.
  3. Thorns

Thorns

CLAIM TO ME OR I'LL JAM SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT TILL YOU DO
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Don't claim to LonelyNess or anyone until he is cleaned, obviously. Silver claim is in no way, shape or form rendering him a trusted villager off the bat.
  5. Amelia

Amelia

Lol since when was Silver an NPC.

O.
  6. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Click click email time!

Silver is also Giovanni's fucking son - _-

People could claim to me if they want. I am Celio (the dude who you give the Ruby / Sapphire things to in the Sevii Islands). More info coming later!

click clak
  7. pookar

pookar Banned deucer.

im the shorts guy

im comfy and easy to wear ladies
  8. Outlaw

Outlaw

Hello users! I am The Alias formerly known as Purple Rain so claim to me or I will ruin the fun of the game for you!
  9. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah because wasting our time "cleaning" me instead of inspecting possible mafia is so something that the village should be doing.

Since always? You can't ever play as your rival...

Yeah because that's such an awesome claim for a village leader.

Anyway the reason I came out was because I have an easily recognizable character, who is obviously not allied with either Team Rocket, or Neo Team Rocket (there's a chance that I could be neutral but if you recall in the manga Silver is a good guy albeit a bit misguided, kind of like Blue in the RBG series).

Please claim to me as soon as possible. We can't afford to fuck around especially with the mafia becoming stronger and stronger in each game.
  10. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

No offense, but you can't simply found a village reunion on a person that is not cleaned. That just opens us up to moles way too easily. Even if it's only a small chance, it's not a chance I'm willing to take.

But it's not even a small chance. Silver is a good guy in the manga, but in the games, he steals Pokemon from a good guy. So yeah, who else is up for putting his trust into that character?

That doesn't mean you're evil, of course. It just means that you're not suited to reunite the village until you're inspected. Obviously it would be better for a less ambiguous character to come out and gather claims, for example one of the Professors.
  11. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

When I can supply my role PM, you will see that my flavor text is entirely based from the Manga. I am not the evil Pokemon stealing character from the games. I am the noble (well.. not noble) holder of the Ver. II Pokedex, and a hater of Team Rocket.

I hope that my other Rivals / Main Characters can attest to the fact that the flavor for this mafia is from the manga, not the games.
  12. Thunda

Thunda

everyone shut the fuck up
  13. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

imperfectluck has confirmed to me that "the manga characters are the bad guys" so yeah don't talk to LN at all. In fact, as I said, don't talk to anyone until the night is over and we have results to work with.
  14. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

He means that Neo Team Rocket is solely from the manga, which they are. Not that ALL people from the manga are bad guys, because that would mean Jimbo is bad too... and a few of the other players are bad as well.
  15. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

Jimbo's character is also in the games, might even be in movies/anime somehow. You clearly claimed to be a manga man.

<imperfectluck> mostly from the anime/games
    <imperfectluck> the manga characters are the bad guys

If you think I'm faking this - go ask ipl to confirm this when he's back on.

EDIT: also

[23:23:23] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> like the village is
    [23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <~Mekkah> theres hundreds of awesome npcs
    [23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> characters that appeared once
    [23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> in the anime
    [23:23:24] <@thunda> [21:54] <@imperfectluck> and that's all
    [23:23:25] <@porygon3> i can distract a hooker :)
    [23:23:29] <@thunda> ipl said the village is characters
    [23:23:31] <&Gmax> lol
    [23:23:32] <@thunda> who only appeared once
    [23:23:33] <@thunda> in the anime
  16. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yea lol my character is in FRLG as a _good_ character. All of my flavor also comes from the games too!!
  17. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

-____-

if we're going to go down that route, then technically Silver was never in the anime. His character model was in one episode but his name wasn't Silver.

this "origin of character makes you suspicious" thing is retarded I hope you all know that.
  18. imperfectluck

imperfectluck

The Pokemon NPCs can be just about anyone that's showed up before in any Pokemon media.

I can neither confirm nor deny those logs, read rule 3.
  19. Sidd

Sidd

i think im a npc who cant play pokemon.
  20. Team Aether

Team Aether

I love my role. :3
  21. supermarth64

supermarth64 Here I stand in the light of day
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Not playing in this game, but THANK GOD Team Aether changed his name back -_-.
  22. Team Aether

Team Aether

You only just noticed that?
  23. tape-type

tape-type

QFT

Typing the other name would have been terrible.

I'm hard as hell by the way.
  24. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

I guess that turns LN from "don't trust him at all" to "don't trust him more than anyone else" though if you ask me there's also the possibility of the host covering up a give-away. I know I've had it happen before.
  25. imperfectluck

imperfectluck

You all wake up bright and early, and everyone heads to the Pokemon Center for roll call. Everyone, that is, except for one missing person, Toothache. Someone points this fact out, and you all rush to Toothache's humble abode to see for yourselves. The body is missing, but there's one of those ever helpful Trainer Tips signs by the house:

As you wonder who Eusine is, Day 1 has fallen. You have 48 hours from this post to lynch, or 24 hours after the first vote is cast.

Oh, and macle appears to have been subbed in for Jimbo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)