Pokemon Platinum - The definitive thread: Mach 2 (In-Game Discussion)

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hopefully DD Kingdra sees more use now that it has outrage. :P
now that i think about it that sounds really scary. afther it gets a DD, what are you going to switch into kingdra that it can't beat one on one? The only downside is that if it uses outrage you can then siwtch in a steel type and hurt it. Kingdra for insanely OU

EDIT:sikhassasin, no its BL

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Note, these aren't all the new moves pokemon are learning. These are just the ones that are used in teh Battle Frontier. For all we know there are many more moves that can be learnt but aren't being displayed here.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Magnet Rise on Luxray LOL.

And Superpower. Wow. Luxray is now super-duper awesome.

OMG...

CURSELIX.... FTW!

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm just hoping all of these are actually teachable. I mean, remember Swords Dance Machamp from XD?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok so I have a shard and stuff, and talked to everyone I could find in Pastoria and didn't get any offers for tutor stuff.... However, there was a kid with a computer in the house with the heart scale guy, so that's probably him. Maybe you have to beat the game? I have a Blue Shard so I'd expect him to ask me something.

Chou have you been to Pastoria yet? I could use some translation help :3

jimbo maybe its the same person you gave shards to last time for like sunny day tm? that girl before pastoria?
idk

Woot made it to the league. Hope my team is good enough. All the stat up pokes I have faced have tried to stat up on me for a sweep.

Oh poo its my rival.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My fatty collection of salamences are feeling very happy now. Especially Shadowbulba's 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 Jolly one. Too bad it didn't get super power though. Damn Dragonite always gets all the toys . . . lol

Lucario gets Ice Punch/Thunder Punch..cool. Bye bye Gliscor.
EDIT: Heat Wave Zapdos wow..weird yet cool stuff.
EDIT2: Absol gets Superpower...awesome!
Why do you people think Ice Punch is good against Gliscor? It's supereffective, yea, but Gliscor has major defense. It'll come close.

Outrage:
Venusaur, Rhydon, Tauros, Lapras, Gyarados, Snorlax, Kingdra, Flygon, Salamence

Superpower:
Ursaring, Luxray, Hippowdon, Mamoswine, Tyranitar, Absol, Rampardos, Dragonite, Flareon, Feraligatr, Golem, Donphan, Armaldo.

Whew... that's quite a bit...
My Luxray suddenly doesn't become a pile of crap. Still crap, though.

Heat Wave Crobat for the win! it's like GF want us to use Nasty Plot on him xD.
Luxray learns Magnet Rise... lol. Weaknessless Luxray sweeper with Superpower =p.
Some of these moves don't make any f'ing sense at all people.

No f'ing sense.

WEll, im gonna sleep, but 1 last think to say (again)

BE PREPARED FOR A RADICAL METAGAME CHANGE. BE PREPARED TO DISCSS AND MAKE ALMOST ALL ANALISYS AGAIN. WE SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR STUPID THINGS LIKE OUTRAGE CURSE LAX, OUTRAGE DDMENCE OUTRAGE KINGDRA, OUTRAGA GYARADOS, AND SEEB BOMB LAX (PRETTY USELESS, TOUGH) WE SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR MOVING POKEMONS FROM TIERS, FROM MAKING 3782957974839530763485768945376 SUSPECTS LADDER TEST. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL <- Shallow please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)