Pokemon Showdown bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Power and Cloud Nine

I've come across 2 bugs.

First, a pokemon can have multiple hidden power moves and can freely choose between them when choiced.

Second is Lickilicky's ability Cloud Nine doesn't do anything.

I've come across 2 bugs.

First, a pokemon can have multiple hidden power moves and can freely choose between them when choiced.

Second is Lickilicky's ability Cloud Nine doesn't do anything.
The first bug is "move duplication", if you have a moveset of say Ice Beam/Ice Beam/Stealth Rock/Recover you can only use Ice Beam 16 times instead of 32. The game sends out a debug message if you attempt to use it for the 17th time (the PP should be depleted by then).

Not sure about Cloud Nine though.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Arceus' plates should not be able to be taken with trick, however:
The foe's Deoxys-S used Trick!
The foe's Deoxys-S switched items with Arceus-Grass!
Arceus-Grass obtained one Choice Band!
The foe's Deoxys-S obtained one Meadow Plate!

Turn 21
Whimsicott used Substitute!
Whimsicott made a substitute!
The foe's Bronzor used Gyro Ball!
[DEBUG] 150 bp.
Whimsicott's substitute faded!
Hail continues to fall!
Whimsicott is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Bronzor is buffeted by the hail!
The foe's Bronzor restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Bronzor is sapped by leech seed.
Whimsicott fainted!

Bronzor took damage from leech seed even after Whimsicott had fainted from hail.

I'm not sure if you would consider this a bug, but I tried to make a team on my iPhone and it would not let me create a sixth pokemon. Also when I attempted to do a random battle it would prompt me to create a nickname. after typing in the nickname and trying again it just prompted me to make a nickname again, this kept on happening.

Lyto

Experience Tranquility
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure if you would consider this a bug, but I tried to make a team on my iPhone and it would not let me create a sixth pokemon. Also when I attempted to do a random battle it would prompt me to create a nickname. after typing in the nickname and trying again it just prompted me to make a nickname again, this kept on happening.
I had this problem, but if you click 'import' on the teambuilder you can scroll down and type in a sixth pokemon.

Cloud Nine does in fact nullify the weather effects, but not abilities that are affected by weather.

Solar Power, Swift Swim, Dry Skin, etc. still have their weather based effects activate, but the water boost from rain, fire boost from sun, etc, still get nullified.

Badly poisoned status isn't showing for my side of the field when it activates for some reason, though it may have something to do with poison Heal. i have seen this on quite a few replays, and it's really weird considering you see status for everything else

Power Swap doesn't seem to be working at all.

I used Power Swap on a Latios with 2 CM's and it just says the move failed instead of giving me the Spa boosts.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Porygon2 shouldnt be able to Trace Illusion... or else this happens

And When a Scarf'd Rotom-H Trick'd my Band'd Darmanitan. The Rotom-H was allowed to switch moves.

More... When Pressure is active and a pokemon uses a move with only 1 PP left, the PP drops to -1. This gives the move Infinite PP.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
iirc if you have a choiced item, trick your choice item for another choice item, if it isn't the same you can switch.
Thats what I thought too but I'll have to test it myself.

-EDIT- Hi Jump Kick isn't supposed to work during Gravity

I think I have a little bug here.

Girafarig used Wish!
The foe's Vileplume used Leech Seed!
Girafarig was seeded!
The rain stopped!
Girafarig restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Vileplume restored a little HP using its Black Sludge!
Girafarig is sapped by leech seed.

Girafarig had Sap Sipper, afterwards in battle, Vileplume used Energy Ball and I got the boost. But Leech Seed didn't work. Sap Sipper eats any grass move which is direct to opponent, not only offensive.

Foresight doesn't work. I was in a battle used foresight on a dusclops then rapid spin and it didn't work. We tried it again to check and it still didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)