1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Showdown private beta applications

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Zarel, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jas61292

jas61292 used substitute
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

I would love to be a tester. My favorite Pokemon is Quilava because it is awesome looking and cute at the same time. And it is on fire, and fire is awesome.
  2. Mithril

Mithril
    is a Past WCoP Winner

I'd would like to be a beta tester if possible, and my favorite pokemon is Mamoswine because it reminds me of a wooly mammoth.
  3. Harlock

Harlock

I have been keeping an eye on the progress of your Sim and I would love to be a Beta tester.

My favorite Pokemon? Pretty much anything banned to Ubers, though I guess if I had to pick one it would be Arceus.
  4. ASteelersMidget

ASteelersMidget

I would greatly appreciate if I was given the honor of of being a beta tester.

I would say my favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur. It is my favorite because way back when, when Red and Blue first came to the USA, I started out my first ever video game with my first ever pokemon. Ever since I have been a pokemon person ever since. Thanks!
  5. waffles101

waffles101

I would love to be a beta tester!
    Mudkip lieker forever cos he was my first real pokemon!
  6. stealthwolf

stealthwolf

Hi, I would like to help beta test.

My favorite pokemon is dragonair cause it is hawt.
    competitively it's swampert in gen 4 for being a godlike lead. roar, sr, ice beam, waterfall
  7. Saintpara

Saintpara

I'd like to help with the beta. Im Onyx from FAQs.

My favorite Pokemon is Infernape. Why you say? Because hes adaptable, can be squeezed into most teams easily enough, looks amazing and im a real sucker for Fighting types. Of course, Scrafty has been growing on me more and more... so it may be up in the air.

Edit: Actually, someone just sent me a friend key. Where do I put it? The link only takes me to a page with Name/Password boxes and a link back to this thread.
  8. Acklow

Acklow

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to have access to my beta key. I have 2 remaining slots left. I can't guarantee you getting it anytime soon but expect me to send it to you within 24 hours.
  9. Guyguypants

Guyguypants

It'd be pretty alright if I could do some beta testing.

My favourite Pokemon is Scrafty because I look pretty much exactly like him. Also he can Dragon Dance.
  10. tophway

tophway

If you're still in need, I'd like to help with beta testing.

Slowbro is my favorite Pokemon because he is oblivious to hate and always moves at his own tempo. Even after taking Close Combats to the face, he returns, blissful smile regenerated, proving what a champion he is year after year.
  11. Mysterious Trainer

Mysterious Trainer

12. jrp

jrp wanker of the highest order

I'd like to try out the private beta if it's alright.

My favorite Pokémon is Porygon2. P2 is an epic wall and the fact that it's a cybernetic duck just makes me happy.
  13. wotw

wotw

Me gustaría probar la versión beta.

Mi Pokémon favorito es Volcarona, por tener una combinación de tipos original y unos colores bonitos.

Whiskey.
  14. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

I would like to be a beta tester.

Aggron because HEAD SMASH
  15. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

k, if you qualified for the beta and you've posted before this post, I've PMed you a beta invite.
  16. ReshiramBlitz

ReshiramBlitz

I'd like to be a beta tester for Pokemon Showdown!

I like Infernape as my favorite pokemon, because it's a martial artist. It's also a hippie who set it's hair alight. Infernape was the true DPPt fighting champion, going ahead of Lucario, and Gallade, and Blaziken. He still is a force in the metagame today in B/W. You can't get better, ever.
  17. jayjinde

jayjinde

If there are any beta tester slots left, my favorite Pokemon is Garchomp and I'd apply for one easily
  18. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I would like to apply to be a beta tester. One of my favorite mons is Quilava because its battle cry is so damn exciting.
  19. Shun DK

Shun DK

i will love you if i be a beta player

Golem, because he doesnt die to Surf Anymore !!!
  20. yebzioo7

yebzioo7

I would very much like to be a beta tester. My favorite Pokemon is Stunfisk, I like it even though it sucks.
  21. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I would love to give back to this community through participation in beta testing. My favorite Pokemon is aesoft Snorlax because he it is a lazy bum like myself, who will now commence stalling to find a way to end the sentence with something to fulfill the signup requirements, but still sounds realistic.
  22. Chase

Chase

That would be cool to be a beta tester. My favourite pokémon is Machamp, because he gets underwear with the evolution.
  23. The Silent Storm

The Silent Storm

Would love to be a Beta Tester
    My favorite pokemon is Espeon, because he's cute <3
  24. iGlack

iGlack

Would be great if i could have a beta key, i'll surely play everyday since i don't have access to PO anymore D:
    Fav poke again is Glaceon bcoz win <3
  25. DFMatt

DFMatt

As I played many a game before it was set to beta, and loved it, I feel like I should try applying to be a beta tester. I'm free to use the site basically every single evening (I also registered to smogon just to request beta testing status).
    My favorite pokemon has (and more than likely always will be) Crawdaunt. it's somewhat viable online with a massive attack stat, it's easy to look at and not that difficult to attain with some effort and a bit of time. Speaking of time, thanks for yours and reading my attempt to request beta testing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)