Pokemon Showdown private beta applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Can I be in?

Definitely Tyranitar because he's just such a baller (plus like 2/3 of my team hard counters him so he's easy to beat)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I would love to be a private tester of your sim, aesoft, b/c I can't get enough of your battle animations ;d

My fave pokemon is Gyarados, because it wins me games on BW OU ladder.

Congrats to your mod badge! Thanks aeosoft!

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to be a beta tester, because this new sim is amazing!

My favorite Pokemon is Gengar, because he has great stats and movepool and a cool design and typing.

To be a beta tester would be truly amazing, so may I?

My favorite Pokémon is also Gengar, but not due to his great stats and movepool like the person about me said but because he is a ghost and has a really long tongue. Anything more to be said?

I would love to be a beta tester.

Krookodile because he looks like such a badass as well as being very powerful and fast :]

I would love becoming a beta tester

Venomoth because I've loved him ever since first gen, and is now the fasted QD passer

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
All beta applications before this post that qualify for beta access have been dealt with.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
how long is the server gonna be private for? until you fix the bug(s)?
Indefinitely. Probably until I fix enough bugs for it to be reasonably stable. Especially now that the private beta has tons of beta testers.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a beta tester.

My favorite Pokémon, without a doubt, is Jolteon. He was a member of my first team in Pokémon Red and I instantly fell in love with his speed and power. He always finds a spot on my team in every Gen I playthrough.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
oh ok. i can wait, lol. but with all of the bug testers, it should be done fast. also good luck with the bug fixers

Okay now that we went back into Private my connection is much more stable. I have only DC'd once (not counting server resets because ofcourse they are intentional) and it was because my wireless modem crashed. So this is very promising. I also heard a ladder would be installed soon, no?

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
+1 point for ladder system. ;) but i see it would be a lot of work. also aeo might have to work on th bugs to make the simulator better before a ladder system.

I would enjoy being a beta tester as well!

I only do light gaming these days, and this one is right up my ally. I haven't played much since Ruby/Sapphire, so I like to see all the new Pokemon.

If I had to pick a favorite Pokemon, I'd go with Starmie. I love water pokemon, especially quick ones with great special stats, moves, and typing.

Thanks,

Chad

I would appreciate becoming a beta tester. My favorite pokemon is Charizard, mainly because it was the first starter I ever used. I hardly use it now.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
Creator of PS
Due to overwhelming interest, I've changed the number of times unvoiced beta keys can be used from 10 to 5. If you've used yours more than 5 times, the accounts will stay, but you won't be able to use them more than 5 times.

Voiced beta keys are still 10-use.

(edit: also, everyone who qualifies for beta access and posted before this post has been PMed with an invite)

I would like to be a beta tester

My favorite has to be Cubone, because his backstory is just so depressing but he puts his best into everything even though he lost his mama =(

Naturally, I'd love to be a beta tester for Pokemon Showdown. I can easily play PS on 4 days out of the next month, and can probably do it at least a few times every week, and I'll submit feedback whenever necessary.
My favorite pokemon is Dragonite (avatar). I've played pokemon since 1999 with the release of Pokemon Gold/Silver (I had silver). I played the game avidly, and one day as I was wandering around in Kanto, searching for a Pikachu, a friend of mine told me that I could catch "really cool" pokemon back in the Dragon's Den. So I took the Magnet Train back to Johto, flew on my Pidgeot back to Blackthorn City, and went fishing in the Dragon's Den.
My friend was still there, and he told me I'd find a Dratini if I looked for long enough. But conveniently, the first Pokemon I encountered while fishing was a Dragonair. I freaked out for a moment, before paralyzing it with Ampharos, hitting it and hurling out the ultra balls. It didn't take long to catch, and after it was done my buddy told me to go and train it up to level 55. I did, and obviously it ended up becoming a Dragonite. A Dragonite that, conveniently, went on to be part of my first defeat of Red and became my first level 100 in any Pokemon game, ever.
So yeah, that's my Dragonite story. I also like it because it is currently the best non-uber dragon.
Literate enough for you? God, I hope so. I want me some beta.
Time for bacon.

I would like to be a beta tester. Yes I removed the contraction, deal with it.

My favorite Pokemon is probably Breloom, but other than that, it would be Blaziken. I'll go with Breloom for now because it's cute, it's competetive, and broken in DW. Brokenloom <3
(v I can spell, couldn't find something that started with E, so screw creativity)
Thaht ees eet.

I would love to be a beta tester!

This looks fun, and i would love to help people test this!
My favourite pokemon is dewgong because it looks cool and drizzle + Hydration with stockpile and rest is just amazing.
I liek to make teams that are original

I'd like to be a beta tester please.

My favorite Pokemon is Latios because he just looks sick. Dragon type Pokemon are awesome and he is also very powerful.

I'd really like to be a beta tester for this, because I haven't played Pokemon in a while, and this is just the kind of thing to get me back into it. My favorite pokemon is Flygon, for a few reasons. I really like the Dragon/Ground typing, and I like the design of it. I also think it's pretty neat the way it's based off of the mayfly, a type of insect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)