Pokemon VGC 2010 DATES / rules announced for the US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count on it though. But I'm hoping they're released today too...
Last year's dates & locations were released on the first week of april, while the european ones were released a month later.

Since seattle has roughly the same date as the last year, i doubt they will add more american locations (they could rearrange them though). They might have added more european locations, but last year they at least mentioned the flags of these countries.

Still unhappy of this uncertainty since i'm NOT going to even think about buying HGSS (aka the hidden fee) until VGC is confirmed in my country.

I was planning on using Rayquaza, but damn, it really isn't very good. Draco Meteor only chips off half of Kyogre, Brick Break doesn't even OHKO Tyranitars with HP investment, and it has a slew of weaknesses...

I hope they actually come to Australia... although knowing how lazy Nintendo Aus seem to be here regarding events like this, I doubt it :/

I know the VGC location lists haven't been released for this year yet, but does anyone know where I can find a list of the 2009 locations? I might actually participate and would like to know how feasible this venture may be.

EDIT: If you can't find a list, anyone know the locations closest to Illinois?

Yeah, I found that link shortly before you posted. This sucks. The nearest location was St. Louis for nationals. Cross my fingers and hope something happens for this year.

Anyone want a Mewtwo? >_<
Mewtwo - #150 (Modest)
HP: 1 - 2
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 6 - 7
SpA: 31
SpD: 9
Speed: 26 - 27

... This is basically the only kinds of things I'm getting... Trying to SR is a pain in the ass. I'm thinking if I use RNG abuse I can get a slew of competitive Pokemon I can trade to get what I need, but before I even try to somehow learn to do that, could someone let me know whether or not I'd need an external device? Or would I just need a game, a stopwatch and a computer program?

... This is basically the only kinds of things I'm getting... Trying to SR is a pain in the ass. I'm thinking if I use RNG abuse I can get a slew of competitive Pokemon I can trade to get what I need, but before I even try to somehow learn to do that, could someone let me know whether or not I'd need an external device? Or would I just need a game, a stopwatch and a computer program?
I haven't tried RNGing in HG/SS yet, but from the scattered research I read, I don't think you need an external device. At the same time, though, the methods of advancing the frame seem a bit foggy right now.

Alright. Well, I got a Mewtwo that might be decent. Is it competitive and would anyone want anything for it?

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid)
HP: 23
Att: 10 - 11
Def: 19
SpA: 28
SpD: 23 - 24
Speed: 23 - 24

Anyone want a Mewtwo? >_<
Mewtwo - #150 (Modest)
HP: 1 - 2
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 6 - 7
SpA: 31
SpD: 9
Speed: 26 - 27

In DPPt, all you need is a game, a stopwatch, and RNG Reporter. Though, for HG/SS RNG (Where Mewtwo is), you will have to lurk in the RNG Help thread as there isn't a guide for it yet. If you want one with Selfdestruct from FR/LG, you will have to check that respective RNG thread.

Alright. Well, I got a Mewtwo that might be decent. Is it competitive and would anyone want anything for it?

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid)
HP: 23
Att: 10 - 11
Def: 19
SpA: 28
SpD: 23 - 24
Speed: 23 - 24
Nobody would want to trade for that, to be frank. I suggest you learn RNG abuse in DPPt. It's easy enough and yields excellent results. While I do use an external device for IV Checking, it's not necessary and only makes it slightly easier.

So I shouldn't bother trying to RNG in HG/SS, and should get my Mewtwo from FR/LG, where it can learn Selfdestruct?

... So does that also mean I should keep this Mewtwo anyway?

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you don't want the Mewtwo I'll take it, althought I've been SRing in front of it and have possibly gotten better IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)