Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Claiming from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3457560

Ullar gets a loss and 2 CC
Charmander gets one EC, one DC, two MC, and one KOc
Farfech'd gets one DC, two MC.

Drake the Farfetch'd wants to purchase the egg move Revenge with his MC.

Mimring the Charmander - did I say Charmander? Looks like he's evolving! :D

<Charmeleon> [Mimring] (Male)
Nature: Brave
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Type: Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Solar Power: (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 69 (-, 10% flat decrease in evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16
Total Moves: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Scratch(*)
Growl(*)
Ember(*)
Smokescreen(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Scary Face(*)
Fire Fang(*)
Scary Face
Flamethrower

Dragon Dance(*)
Dragon Rush(*)
Metal Claw(*)
Flare Blitz

Brick Break(*)
Dig(*)
Hone Claws(*)

Thunderpunch

Fire Pledge

Mimring the CHARMELEON would like to put the KOC towards his DC, unlocking Solar Power. Also, he wants the level-up moves Scary Face and Flamethrower.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3458335

A second match happened down here.

I get 2 TC. stockpiling

My Grimer gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOc, which will go into MC. I will use the MC to buy STAB moves: Sludge Wave, Gunk Shot, and Sludge Bomb.

Playdoh [Grimer] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *; Speed divided by 1/15, evasion reduced by 10%(flat))
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Stench: (Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Poison Touch: (Can be Disabled.) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Stats:

Grimer
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3(+1)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 22(/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Level-Up:
Poison Gas
Pound
Harden
Mud-slap
Disable
Sludge
Minimize
Mud Bomb
Sludge Bomb
Gunk Shot
Sludge Wave

Egg Moves:
Acid Spray
Shadow Sneak
Stockpile

TMs:
Poison Jab
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt

Total Moves: 17

battle

i get 2cc, my total is 23cc

Mamo gets 3MC (full EC and DC)

he will get the level up move Ice Shard (finallllllllly) and the BW TM Avalanche (also finallllllllllllly)

next battle i shall get icicle crash and then mamoswine wont be a complete disgrace to his kind!

OK, since the gym leader battle between me and jas is going to need to get done pronto, I will be spending my 29 UC on beefing up Gantu the Gyarados, just in case I wish to use him. I will buy the following moves:
  • 3 UC moves (past gen tutors/TMs)
    • Endure
    • Reflect
    • Bide
    • Avalanche
  • 2 UC moves (BW tutors/TMs)
    • Dive
    • Taunt
    • Torment
    • Thunder Wave
    • Dragon Tail
    • Substitute
    • Protect
    • Roar
  • 1 UC moves (level up moves)
    • Dragon Dance

This brings my UC total to 0 if my calculations are correct.

Brawl vs. Metal Bagon

Claiming a win from here. 4 CC.

All Pokémon gain 3 MC which I'm hoarding for now. Cyclohm, Krilowatt, Eelektross and Galvantula gain 1 KO, and I put them all into MC. Electivire bossed his way to 2 KOs, and both go to MC. Rotom-C gained no KO :(

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3457894
Claiming 2CC from here.
Piplup gets 1EC, 1DC, and 2MC, hoarding MC.
Would like to spend the 2CC to get my new friend: Tetalos the Tyrouge!

Tyrogue (Tetalos) (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Guts: Innate
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Steadfast: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Vital Spirit (DW LOCKED): Innate
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-1)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Base Rank Total: 12

EC:
0/6

Attacks:

Tackle
Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight

Mach Punch
Endure
High Jump Kick

Rock Slide
Double Team
Bulk Up

Total Moves Known: 10

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I spend two UC on Ramona, the Zangoose. She takes the egg moves Final Gambit, Disable, and Counter. She takes the TM moves Fire Blast, Double Team, and Toxic.
[a]Zangoose[/a]

Zangoose ♀ - Ramona
Nature: Mild (SpA: +1, Def: -1)
Type: Normal
Normal Type - Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Immunity - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage, however it will continue getting more severe.
(DW) Toxic Boost - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon's body can use toxins as a catalyst to increase its strength. When poisoned, all its physical attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 90

Height Class: 3
BRT: 16

DC: 0 / 5

14 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Counter, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Scratch, Slash, Quick Attack
Special Moves - Final Gambit, Fire Blast
Status Moves - Disable, Double Team, Leer, Roar, Swords Dance, Toxic

First of her kind, Ramona is reserved in her methods - adapting to the quickest way to take down the foe in front of her. She doesn't enjoy fighting, and seeks to end it as rapidly as possible regardless of expense - so long as she ends up winning, of course.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Lou ; MrcRanger97 ; Son_Of_Shadoo ; Objection ; jas61292 ; MrcRanger97 (Again) ; Glacier Knight ; Spenstar (Don't forget to update it!) ; UllarWarlord ; C$FP ; Spenstar ; LJ ; Spenstar (Again) ; Metal bagon ; Arcanite ; Flamestrike Approved

JayJinde: Axew is +15% Acc, change that for Approved.

TalkingLion: Add Horsea's Accuracy Boost then Approved.

18 = 1 UC (27) and 9.

Alright time for a massive Claim. Claiming this win, this win, and this win, as well as this Flash Match

Ragnarok the Gallade
9 MC + 3 KOC spent to learn Helping Hand (LU), Imprison (LU), Psychic (LU), Knock Off (4Tutor), Zen Headbutt (4Tutor), and Psych Up (4Tutor)
also spending 6 UC to teach Ragnarok Toxic, Facade, and Torment, all BWTMs

Amalia the Mismagius
6 MC + 3 KOC spent to learn Protect (BWTM), Snatch (4TM), Pain Split (4Tutor), and Perish Song(LU)
also spending 2 UC to teach Amalia Energy Ball (BWTM)

Gage the Nidoking
3 MC spent to learn Bide (1TM)

Ryversha the Fidgit
3 MC spent to learn Stealth Rock (4TM)

Keraia the Gardevoir
9 MC + 7 KOC spent to learn Future Sight (LU), Dream Eater (LU), Endure (4Tutor), Heal Bell (4 Tutor), Signal Beam (4Tutor), Energy Ball (BWTM), Psyshock (BWTM), Snatch (4TM)
also spending 4 UC to teach Keraia Light Screen, and Hidden Power Fire (7), both BWTMs

Maltia the Gengar
3 MC spent to learn Endure (4Tutor)

Feralyn the Octillery
6 MC + 1 KOC spent to learn Hidden Power Ghost (7) (BWTM), Scald (BWTM), and Payback (BWTM), and Lock On (LU)

Malspar the Infernape
3 MC spent to learn Fake Out (Egg)

Azavel the Togepi
1 EC up to 2
2 MC spent with 2 stockpiled MC to learn Safeguard(LU), and Light Screen (BWTM)
1 DC up to 2
also spending 3 UC to teach Azavel SolarBeam and Reflect, both BWTMs (the 3 UC are supplemented by my last MC)

these result in me spending 15 UC Total

and I recieve 2 + 5 + 5 + 3 + 3(PayDay)= 18 CC

Going to use some of these CC i have to get Christmas Presents early!

Life Orb - 20 CC
Watmel Berries - 4 CC
Durin Berries - 4 CC
Enigma Berries - 6 CC
Rock Gem - 3 CC
Damp Rock - 6 CC
Sitrus Berries - 4 CC

using up a grand total of 47 CC which should bring me to a grand total of 6 CC, which i will use 2 of to buy myself a new Squirtle!

Squirtle (Shorin) Male
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent:
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Rain Dish:(Dreamworld)
Type: Innate
This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats:
Squirtle
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 43
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks: 15 Total
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bubble
Withdraw
Water Gun
Bite
Rapid Spin
Protect
Water Pulse

Water Spout
Magic Coat
Fake Out

Ice Beam
Scald
Brick Break

Ok, claiming from this battle here http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3457008&page=2

So Quickdraw the Remoraid and Knockout the Machop get 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter. Both KO counters are going into EC, putting them at.

Quickdraw the Remoraid
EC-5/6
MC-2

So he unlocks Moody (YES) and I'll spend the two MC on Surf.

Knockout the Machop
EC- 4/9
MC- 2
DC- 2/5

So he evolves, I'm also going to buy him Rest with the 2 MC

Machoke (M) Knockout
Nature: Adamant
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
SpAtk: Rank 1 (-1)
SpDef: Rank 2
Speed: 45
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Guts (Innate):
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard (Innate):This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (Dream World/Innate): If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Low Sweep
Foresight
Seismis Toss
Revenge
Dynamicpunch

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

Payback
Bulk Up
Bulldoze
Substitute
Protect
Rest

Total Moves: 18

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
LouisCyphre: 2 CC
Ambrocious, Seadra: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Absol: 3 MC
Seadra, Absol: 1 KOC
All of my involved mons are evolved and at their DW capacity, so they all earn 3 MC.

Absol gets the level-up move Sucker Punch (god dammit) and the BW TM Fire Blast.[a]Absol[/a]

Absol ♀
Nature: Mild (SpA: +1, Def: -1)
Type: Dark
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure - (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck - (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its*critical hit levels*above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
(DW) Justified - (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 75

BRT: 18

DC: 5 / 5

26 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bite, Bounce, Counter, Feint, Megahorn, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Scratch, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
Special Moves - Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Razor Wind
Status Moves - Flash, Leer, Magic Coat, Mean Look, Perish Song, Protect, Snatch, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave

Absol stands apart from other individuals - even teammates - as a matter of choice. She approaches conflict slowly, and after much thought. Bringing a cold stare and colder temper to bear, Absol favors a prudent offense to more zealously aggressive strategies, and always prepares a backup plan.

Ambrocious buys the Gen IV TM Dark Pulse.[a]Houndoom[/a]

Houndoom ♂ - Ambrocious
Nature: Hasty (Spe +15, Accuracy +14%, Def: -1)
Type: Dark / Fire
Dark Type - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fire Type - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Early Bird - (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.
Flash Fire - (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
(DW) Unnerve - (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 110 (+)

EC: 6 / 6

21 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Beat Up, Bite, Counter, Thief, Thunder Fang, Reversal, Sucker Punch
Special Moves - Ember, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Smog, SolarBeam
Status Moves - Howl, Leer, Magic Coat, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Sunny Day, Swagger, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp

Quick to action without forethought, Ambrocious instictually acts as a pack alpha, regardless of whether or not others listen. Percieved threats to his "pack" are dealt with as such, and he battles with an animalistic bent that lends him nigh-primal reflexes.

Kingdra buys Gen IV TM Endure.[a]Kingdra[/a]

Kingdra ♂
Nature: Lonely (Atk: +1, Def: -1)
Type: Water / Dragon
Water Type - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Dragon Type - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim - (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Sniper - (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
(DW) Damp - (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 85

Weight Class: 5

EC: 9 / 9

23 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bide, Bounce, Dive, Outrage
Special Moves - Brine, Bubble, BubbleBeam, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Scald, Signal Beam, Water Gun
Status Moves - Agility, Disable, Dragon Dance, Endure, Focus Energy, Leer, Rain Dance, Smokescreen, Substitute, Yawn

Having survived a lot of punishment and hard battles to get to this point, Kingdra has learned fully the value of teammates. To this end, he has started to focus on support strategies instead of offense. He's already got offense all figured out, you see. He's still not the social type, but proximity with others is no longer an issue.

All KOC go into my CC. I use the 2 CC and the KOC to purchase a set of Starf Berries.

I will put my 3 remaining UC into Cassandra's (below) MC. She will use her 1 existing MC and these 3 new counters to purchase Gen V TMs Taunt and Thunder Wave.[a]Woobat[/a]

Woobat ♀ - Cassandra
Nature: Timid (Spe +11, Accuracy +16%, Atk: -1)
Type: Psychic / Flying
Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Unaware - (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz - (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.*
(DW) Simple - (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the effectiveness, but the same actual stage. (e.g. Swords Dance/Screech is still a 2 stage boost/drop but is calculated as 4 stages). Stat benefits/reductions still maximize at 6 effective stages.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 83 (+)

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 13

EC: 1 / 6

18 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Assurance, Endeavor, Heart Stamp
Special Moves - Air Cutter, Confusion, Gust, Psyshock, Stored Power
Status Moves - Attract, Calm Mind, Fake Tears, Imprison, Light Screen, Odor Sleuth, Reflect, Roost, Taunt, Thunder Wave

Unused to the outside world, Cassandra is innately afraid of anything that isn't commonly found in a cave (along with a few things that are). Putting forth effort to overcome her fears and pull her weight on a team, she nonetheless focuses on defensive play and protecting herself from attack.

I am now totally broke.

/me makes a small cough

Time for a royal shitstorm of a post. I'll put FINISHED in all caps and bold at the bottom when it's finished.

First off, I'm putting a couple of UC into Croagunk, in preparation for storming the Hall one more time. Sludge Bomb (LU), Mud Bomb (LU), Bullet Punch (Egg), Ice Punch (Tutor), Snatch (Past-Gen TM), Endure (Past-Gen TM), and Double Team (BW TM). That adds up to (1+1+3+3+3+3+2=)16 UC, leaving me with 4 UC left.

The Legend Run

I get 12 CC; stockpiling away.

Kitsunoh gets 7 MC and 1 KOC => MC; purchasing Iron Head (LU), Shadow Claw (LU), Endeavor (Tutor), and Double Team (BW TM), stockpiling 1 MC. 1+1+3+2+1=8.

Starmie gets 12 MC and 1 KOC => MC; cashing Light Screen (which I bought as BW TM, and is in reality a LU move for it), so I now have a total of 14 MC to spend, which buys me: Dive (BW TM), Icy Wind (Past-Gen TM), Double Team (BW TM), Brine (Past-Gen TM), Grass Knot (BW TM), and Swagger (BW TM). 2+3+2+3+2+2=14.

Mienshao gets 11 MC and 3 KOC; Buying Wide Guard (LU), Bounce (LU), Jump Kick (LU), Quick Guard (LU), U-Turn (LU), Reversal (LU), Taunt (BW TM), Protect (BW TM), Dig (BW TM), and Payback (BW TM). 1+1+1+1+1+1+2+2+2+2=14.

I get a Roggenrola, which earned 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC; spending those MC on Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, and Explosion.

Roggenrola (Stoner) (F)
Nature: Careful (+SpD -SpA)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Sand Force (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 15
BST: 11

EC: 1/4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Sand-Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud-Slap
Iron Defense
Smack Down
Rock Slide
Stealth Rock
Explosion

Gravity
Heavy Slam
Lock-On

Earthquake
Substitute
Protect

Total: 17

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Eclipse the (crappy) Solrock, who buys Rock Slide, Solarbeam, and Explosion with its 3 MC...

Solrock (Eclipse) (U)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10 Eva)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a flying type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

Spe: 60 (-)
BST: 17

EC: 0

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Confusion
Rock Throw
Fire Spin
Rock Polish
Psywave
Embargo
Cosmic Power
Heal Block
Rock Slide
SolarBeam
Explosion

Fire Blast
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Total: 16

Rarity the Bolderdash gets 3 EC, 6 MC, and 3 DC; buying SandStorm, Shadow Ball, and Volt Switch

Bolderdash (Rarity) (U)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type:

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 110
BST: 16

EC: 7/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Vacuum Wave
Giga Drain
Weather Ball
Magnet Rise
Paleo Wave
Earth Power
AncientPower

Fire Blast
Substitute
Protect
SandStorm
Shadow Ball
Volt Switch

Total: 21

Finally, I get SMASH the Lairon, who gets 1 EC/3 MC/1 DC and purchases Heavy Slam (LU) and Dig (BW TM).

Lairon (SMASH) (M)
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks [Full list: Double-Edge, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Submission, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, and Wild Charge] it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Stats:

Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 40
BST: 16

EC: 5/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Heavy Slam

Head Smash
Endeavor
Stealth Rock

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute
Dig

Total: 16

Finally, I expended these items:
2x Potion
1x Super Potion
1x Revive
2x Ether
5x Heal Ball
3x Timer Ball
6x Sport Ball
1x Pokeball
1x Heavy Ball

And gained these:
1x Cell Battery
1x Normal Gem
1x Smooth Rock
1x Metal Coat
1x Sun Stone (can evolve a relevant Pokemon or trade for 6 TC)
1x Moon Stone (can evolve a relevant Pokemon or trade for 6 TC)
1x Rock Ruby

I'm cashing in both stones for 12 CC.

EDIT: Also, I mistakenly bought Thunder Wave as a BWTM for Dragonite (who already owns it). Buying Surf instead.

EDIT 2: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3972613#post3972613 +5 UC

FINISHED

Moar big claims for MB.

Evolution time

EC: 8/9 > 9/9
MC: 0 > 2 > 0
DC: 4/5 > 5/5

Fire Fang and Dual Chop are both learnt upon evolution for free. Also I get Rock Slide for 2 MC. And finally before evolution he gets his DW ability unlocked, Rough Skin.

Gachomp - Roar the Veil Hax Dragon (or Roary for short) (M)
Nature: Hardy, Neutral
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Ground STAB: Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW): (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 102
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9

Attacks (21):
Fire Dang
Tackle
Sand Attack
Dragon Rage
Sandstorm
Take Down
Sand Tomb
Dual Chop
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Crunch
Dragon Rush

Earthquake
Flamethrower
Protect
Dig
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Outrage
Iron Head
Double Edge

EC: 1/9 > 3/9 (lucky egg)
MC: 0 > 2 > 1
DC: 1/5 > 2/5

Buying Dragon Dance (1 MC).

EC: 0/9 > 1/9
MC: 0 > 2
DC: 0/5 > 1/5

EC: N/A
MC: 3 > 5
DC: 4/5 > 5/5

Stockpiling MC you both of these pokemon. Also Druddigon unlocks his DW ability Mold Breaker.

EC: 6/6
MC: 0 > 3 > 0

KOC goes into my CC and MC will be used to buy bounce (3 MC).

EC: 9/9
MC: 1 > 3 > 0
DC: 3/5 > 4/5

Draco Meteor (3 MC) will be brought.

I get 4 CC plus Toxicroaks KOC which make 5 CC, bringing my total to 45.

From aqui, I claim 2 CC, bringing me to 17.

Galahad, my Lairon, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his EC.
This brings him to 8/9 EC.
He will use both MC to buy Sandstorm, via BW TM.

Cleo, my Luxio, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into her EC, bringing her to 8/9.
She will use both MC to buy Volt Switch, via BW TM.

Finally, Odin my Nidorino claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
He reaches 5/5 DC, unlocking Hustle.
He will use all three MC to buy Super Fang, via past-gen move tutor.

Thanks!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, I haven't expanded my party since August the 6th...

Time to change that with Pokemon #25, whom I'll spend 2 CC to buy & a further 9 UC to raise it's EC total to 5 & its DC total to 4.

Tyrogue [Beyblade] (M)
NATURE: Impish

TYPE
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

ABILITIES

Guts
: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

STATS

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 5/6
DC: 4/5

ATTACKS (10)
LEVEL-UP
Tackle
Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight

TM/HM
Protect
Dig
Substitute

EGG
Hi Jump Kick
Counter
Bullet Punch

16-2=14 CC
52-9=43 UC

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, one last purchase for my flying types.

First is Hidden Power (Psychic) for my Ledian using 2 UC.

Next is Hidden Power (Grass) for my Salamence using 2 of its MC.

Finally, Double-Edge for my Honchkrow using 3 UC.

This leaves me with 1 UC

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I accidentially got Scary Face on my Charmeleon when it already had it. Derp.

I would like to exchange it, as well as his extra MC, for Sunny Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)