1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Deck Knight, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complications

Complications

Using 6 stockpiled KOC for Revenankh, I would like to buy some moves. (For further proof, look at this thread.)

I would like to buy Hammer Arm and Moonlight. (5th Gen Level-Up, 1 KOC/MC each.)
    I would like to buy Earthquake and Rock Slide. (5th Gen TM, 2 KOC/MC each.)

That leave me with 0 KOCC.
  2. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

Going to use 5 UC to max out my Togetics EC and DC, unlocking Super Luck and evolving it to togekiss since it's been in a fight already.

Azavel the Togekiss (open)

[​IMG]
    Togekiss (Azavel) Male
    Nature:
    Timid
    Type:
    Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
    Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
    Hustle:
    Type: Can be Enabled
    This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
    Serene Grace:
    Type: Innate
    This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
    Super Luck:(Dreamworld)
    Type: Innate
    This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
    HP: 100
    Atk: Rank 1 (-)
    Def: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 5
    SpD: Rank 4
    Spe: 92 (+) (+10% Accuracy & Evasion)
    Size Class: 3
    Weight Class: 3
    Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
    DC: 5/5
    MC: 0

Attacks: 29 Total
    Growl
    Charm
    Metronome
    Sweet Kiss
    Yawn
    Encore
    Ancient Power
    Follow Me
    Bestow
    Wish
    Safeguard
    Magical Leaf
    After You
    Baton Pass
    Sky Attack
    Extremespeed
    Aura Sphere
    Air Slash

Extrasensory
    Morning Sun
    Nasty Plot
    Mirror Move

Magic Coat

Protect
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Blast
    Light Screen
    Reflect
    Solar Beam
  3. LouisCyphre

LouisCyphre heralds disaster.

Wobbanaut, Wanderer, Ranger, dandandandan, MK, Complications, Ragnarokalex approved.

4. Aweshucks

Aweshucks

Claiming 5 UC from here
  5. Classical

Classical

This Brings My CC to 3

Ralts
    EC: 0 -> 1
    DC: 0 -> 1
    MC: 0 -2 -> (Buy Hypnosis & psychic Both lvl Up) -> (Spend 2 UC to buy Protect) ->0

Lotad
    EC: 0 -> 1
    DC: 0 -> 1
    MC 0 -> 2 (Buy Scald (BW T/M)) -> Spend 3 UC -> (Buy Giga Drain (B/W TM) Buy Rain Dance (lvl up)

his brings my UC down to 10, 3 of which I will Use to buy My Sneasel Shenzi the move Moonlight from Gen 2 NYPC
  6. zarator

zarator Credits to Mos-Quitoxe for the cute sprite^^
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

Claiming 40 UC from here.
  7. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

+5 UC

UC: 19->24

EDIT: FUUUU-

CC: 8->10

MC: 0->3->4 (EXP. Share)

Stockpiling
  8. C$FP

C$FP

Winnnnn. I get 2 CC. Both Staryu and Privatyke each gain 1 EC and 1 DC. Staryu gets 3 MC, which are spent on Light Screen (1 MC) and Rain Dance (2 MC). Privatyke gets 3 MC and also 2 KOC, spent on Focus Punch (1 MC), Waterfall (1 MC), Mach Punch (1 MC), and Dive (2 MC).
  9. Argetlam

Argetlam

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466464

I get 2 CC

Marshtomp gets 1EC/2MC/1DC
    Nectarine gets 1EC/2MC/1DC and 2 KOc

1 KOc into EC and the other into MC, she evolves!

Herba Spiritus the Necturna (open)

[​IMG]
    Necturna*(Herba Spiritus)
    Type: Grass / Ghost
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
    Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
    Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Abilities:

Forewarn: This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
    Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Atk: Rank 5
    Def: Rank 4
    SpA: Rank 4(+)
    SpD: Rank 5
    Spe: 70(80/1.15)(-)
    Weight Class: 4
    Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 6/6
    MC: 0
    DW: 5/5

Level Up Moves:
    Thunder Fang
    Poison Fang
    Super Fang
    Vine Whip*
    Leer*
    Ominous Wind*
    Shadow Sneak*
    Toxic Spikes*
    Will-O-Wisp*
    Hex*
    Shadow Ball
    Pain Split
    Power Whip

Egg Moves:
    Leaf Blade*
    Leaf Storm*
    Nightmare*
    Sketch

TM/HM Moves:
    Calm Mind
    Protect*
    Psychic*
    Torment*
    Return
    Substitute

Total Moves: 23

with my three MC I'm picking up Sketch
  10. Mr.L

Mr.L

11. Maxim

Maxim

Oh for goodness sake.

Currency Counters: 14+2=16

Sirius (Castform):
    HC: 2

Spending the HC on MC. Stockpiling for now.
  12. deadfox081

deadfox081

Claiming from a raid win here

I get 4 CC plus the 15 CC for the Raid Achievement bringing my total CC gain to 19.

Lag the Slowbro gets 6 MC and 4 KOs as MC to pick up Magic Coat, Signal Beam (Past Tutor), Incinerate and Toxic (TM).

Woosh the Tomohawk gets 4 MC and 2 DC. 1 KO goes into DC to unlock Justified while 3 more KOs make 7 total MC that go on Rapid Spin (Egg), Rain Dance and Toxic (TM)
  13. waterwarrior

waterwarrior

+5 UC
    Stockpiling, bringing me up to a cool 8.
  14. Orcinus Duo

Orcinus Duo

15. SimonSays

SimonSays

Link Man, I suck.

CC: 30 -> 32

[​IMG]
    Sawsbuck (Prince) [M]
    EC:
    6/6
    MC: 0 -> 2
  16. LouisCyphre

Aweshucks, Classical, Zarator, AOPSUser, C$FP, Argetlam, Mr.L, Maxim, deadfox081, waterwarrior, Orcinus Duo, Simon Says approved.

17. Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior also known as Darkwing_Duck
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

18. EndQuote

EndQuote

From this win, I claim 2 CC.

Watt, my Galvantula, receives 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
    I'll buy her Struggle Bug and Charge Beam, both via BW TM.

Fang, my Feraligatr, receives 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into his MC.
    I'll buy him Swords Dance, via past-gen tutor, and Hydro Pump, via level-up.

Thanks!
  19. Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior also known as Darkwing_Duck
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

HOLY CRAP I never claimed from this:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462228

I get 3 CC.

Abra evolves, getting to 4 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC.

Kadabra (open)

[​IMG]
    Kadabra (Paradox)(Male)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
    Timid Nature(+Spe, - Atk)
    HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 1(-)
    Def: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 5
    SpD: Rank 3
    Spe: 121(+)
    Size Class: 2
    Base Rank Total: 18
    +25% Acc

EC: 4/9
    MC: 2
    DC: 1/5

Abilities
    Synchronize:(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
    Inner Focus:(Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
    Dream World Ability(Locked): Magic Guard:(Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Attacks:
    Teleport
    Confusion
    Kinesis
    Disable
    Miracle Eye
    Ally Switch
    Psybeam
    Reflect
    Recover

Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power Fire 7

Encore
    Guard Split
    Skill Swap

Gurdurr goes to 5/5/2.

Haunter's KOC goes into MC, bringing it to 5/6.

Lairon gains 1/2/1 to go to 5/4/2.

Rhydon gains 1/2/1 to go to 7/7/4.

Gligar goes to 5/6/3. 1 KOC goes to EC, to evolve it, while the other 2 go into DC to unlock its DW ability.

Gliscor (open)

[​IMG]
    Gliscor (Jetray MKII)(Male)

Type:

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
    Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Adamant Nature(+Atk, -SpA)
    Stats:
    Atk: Rank 4(+)
    Def: Rank 5
    SpA: Rank 1(-)
    SpD: Rank 3
    Spe: 95
    Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
    MC: 6

Abilities
    Hyper Cutter(Innate): This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
    Sand Veil:(Innate): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
    Dream World: Poison Heal(Innate): Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.

Attacks:
    Thunder Fang
    Ice Fang
    Fire Fang
    Poison Jab
    Poison Sting
    Sand-Attack
    Harden
    Knock Off
    Quick Attack
    Fury Attack
    Faint Attack

Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Protect

Agility
    Baton Pass
    Power Trick
  20. LouisCyphre

Destiny, EndQuote, and Destiny approved.

e: er that's 6.7
  21. King Serperior

King Serperior

I claim from here

I get 2CC and Gyarados gets 3MC and 1KOC -> MC -> totaling out an 4MC total.

Edit2:

I have counted up all the counters that my mons have, and will now cash them in!!

1). Firestorm the Pyroak has 2MC. I will be spending it on the BW TM, Solarbeam. This will leave him with 0MC.
    2). Goku the Lucario has 1MC. I will spend that on the LU move, Heal Pulse. This will leave him with 0MC.
    3). Stormblade the Scyther has 4MC. I will be spending that on the Past Gen move, Roost, and the LU move, Feint. This will leave him with 0MC.
    4). With the above claim, Bane the Gyarados has 4MC. I will buy the LU move, Rain Dance, and the Past gen TM, Mimic. This will leave him with 0MC.
    5). Random the Togepi has 4EC. I will be evolving her now!!
    Random the Togetic (open)

[​IMG]
    Togetic [Random] (Female)
    Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
    Type:
    Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Hustle: (Can be enabled)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
    Serene Grace: (Inate)This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
    Super Luck (DW-Locked): (Inate)This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
    HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 2
    Def: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
    SpD: Rank 3 (-1)
    Spe: 40
    Size Class: 1
    Weight Class: 1
    Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
    MC: 4
    DC: 2/5
    KOC: 0

Growl
    Charm
    Metronome
    Sweet Kiss
    Encore
    Yawn
    Ancientpower
    Follow Me
    Bestow

Nasty Plot
    Extrasensory
    Morning Sun

Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball
    Protect

Move Total: 15

Now that Random has evolved, I will spend the 4MC that she has on the past gen TM, Roost, and LU move, Wish. This will leave her with 0MC.

6). El Gigante the Slakoth has 6MC. I will spend 1MC on the LU move, Counter. This will leave him with 5MC.
    7). Serenity the Feebas has 1KOC. 1KOC --> EC ---> 2EC. This will leave her with 2EC and 0KOC.
  22. Complications

Complications

23. Classical

Classical

24. Imanalt

Imanalt WHY BUNNELBY DO HAVE FUR?
    is a Tiering Contributor

25. Yarnus of Bethany

Yarnus of Bethany

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)