Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra claim time!
From this:
2 CC, I go to 3.
Colosshale: 1 EC(5/6), 2 MC, 1 DC(3/5), gets Snatch as a BW tutor move (-2)
Scraggy: 1 EC(5/6), 2 MC, 1 DC(4/5), gets Poison Jab as a BW TM
Deino: 1 EC,(3/9) 2 MC, 1 KOC used as a EC,(4/9) evolves, gets Hyper Voice as a BW tutor move.

Zweilous Typhon (M)
Nature: Rash(+Sp.Atk, -Sp.Def)
Type:
Dark:Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon:Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Ability:Hustle(can be enabled)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC:4/9
MC: 0

Double Hit
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Fire Fang

Taunt
Protect
Thunder Wave
Hyper Voice

From this:
I get 1 CC (4)
3 MC, 1 DC(3/5) and 1 KOC for Weavile, spent as a MC, gets Fake Out as an egg move (-3), Snatch as a level up move.
From this:
3CC, I go to 7.
Blaziken: 3MC, 1KOC, spent as a MC, gets Thunderpunch as a BW tutor move(-2), Brave Bird and Mirror Move as level up moves.
Electivire: 2MC, 1DC(5/5), gets Brick Break as a BW TM.
Absol: 2MC, 1DC(2/5), gets X-Scissor as a BW TM.
Honchkrow: 3MC, 1DC(4/5), 1KOC spent as a DC(5/5), gets Torment as a Level Up move and Tailwind as a BW tutor.
Spending my 7 CC to get a Chinchou(-2), a Privatyke(-2) and a Rock Gem (-3)

Chinchou Baldr (M)
Nature: Modest

Type:Electric/Water
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Water:Water STAB; Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb(Innate):This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate(Can be activated):This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.
Water Absorb(DW locked):This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Bubble
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
Flail
Water Gun
Confuse Ray
Spark
Take Down

Brine
Agility
Shock Wave

Rain Dance
Thunder
Surf

Privatyke Kraken (M)
Nature: Brave
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Chip Away
Arm Thrust
Aqua Jet

Cross Chop
Recover
Soak

Surf
Dive
Drain Punch

5 UC

Using it to teach Scary Face (Breeding) and Torment (TM) to Muk.

2 UC

Stocking it.

Edit: +1 CC

Using 1 UC, Muk uses the 4 MC obtained in the battle (Due to the KOC) to learn Focus Punch (Past Gen) and Rock Tomb (TM)

+1 CC
Voodoll gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 3 MC, wich are used so it can learn Rock Slide (TM) and Substitute (Level Up).

Edit: 2 UC

Edit3: 2 UC
Used so Muk can learn Facade (TM)
Edit4: 1 UC
Edit5: 2 UC
Fixing the past claim.

Spending 2 UC on Dig (BWTM) for Mirage the Zoroark.

Edit: Victory! This gives Mirage an additional 5 MC (counting the KOC that UllarWarlord forgot to give me). In addition to Dig from before, Mirage will gain (with the 1 MC stockpiled) the BW TMs Hidden Power (Ice, 7), Double Team, and Rest. Furthermore, I will spend 8 more UC on MC for her, to teach her Aerial Ace, Low Sweep, Focus Blast and Grass Knot.

Stockpiling the 1 CC.

Edit: Loss, but useful. Mirage gains 4 MC. I will spend those on BW Move Tutors Dark Pulse and Snatch. Again stockpiling the 1 CC.

Edit: Another loss, but still gainful. Mirage gains another 4 MC. With these four, I will give Mirage the BW Move Tutors Bounce ans Snore. Once again, stockpiling the 1 CC.

Mirage the Zoroark:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains BW Move Tutors Bounce, Dark Pulse, Snatch, and Snore, BW TM moves Hidden Power, Dig, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Rest, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, and Grass Knot)

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 2-> 3->4->5
Universal Counters: 21->11

...Whoever approves me had best recieve at least .2 UC, I think.

*takes a deep breath* Okay, here goes!

I'll be spending my Universal Counters on Serenity the Togekiss!

Serenity - Togekiss (F)
MC: 1 + 66 = 67

Using Move Counters to learn the following:
-Pre-Level 25 Moves: Magical Leaf (Cost: 0)
-Level Up Moves: After You (Cost: 1)
-5th Gen TM/HM Moves: Hidden Power: Ice 7, Rain Dance, Brick Break, Double Team, Rest, Attract, Fling, Incinerate, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Pluck, Substitute (Cost: 24)
-5th Gen Tutors: Covet, Endeavor, Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Tailwind, Trick, Uproar (Cost: 18)
-2nd/3rd/4th Gen TM/HM Moves: Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Defog, Zap Cannon, Mud-Slap, Swift (Cost: 18)
-2nd/3rd/4th Gen Tutors: Counter, Mimic, Role Play, Twister (Cost: 12)
-Egg Moves: Foresight, Future Sight, Mirror Move, Stored Power (Cost: 12)

I'll also be purchasing Leftovers for 20 CC.

I hope I won't be regretting this. ^^;

Ghost of the Dinosaurs

Dusclops gets 1 EC, putting it at 5/9
It also gets 1 KOC, which goes to EC, putting it at 6/9
It also gets 2 MC, which I'll use to buy Sleep Talk (5th gen tutor)

I also get 1 CC, which I'll stockpile

Vs. Zorua part 1

Dusclops gets 1 EC, bringing it to 7/9
It also gets 2 MC, which I'll use to buy Spite (5th gen Move tutor).

I again get 1 CC to stockpile

You can't kill me... if I'm already DEAD!

Dusclops gets 1 EC, bringing it to 8/9
It also gets 2 MC and a KOC. I use these to buy Counter (3rd gen Tutor).

I again stockpile the 1 CC

Vs. Zorua pt. 2: Growing Up is Painful

Dusclops gets 1 EC, bringing it to... 9/9...

Dusknoir [Doc Scratch] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def., -1 Spc. Att.)
Type: Ghost
Ghost

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Pressure (Innate) - This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 6 (+1)
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 45
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-o-Wisp
Curse
Shadow Punch

Memento
Pain Split
Imprison

DynamicPunch
Trick Room
Taunt
Torment
Rest
Sleep Talk
Protect
Earthquake
Spite

Dusknoir gets 2 MC, which I use to learn Earthquake (Gen 5 TM), and 1 KOC, which I convert to CC and stockpile.

I also get another 1 CC. This, in combination with my stockpile (7 CC), gives me enough to afford a Reaper Cloth.

FUCKING WATERWARRIOR

I get 2 UC, which I use to buy Protect.

Spending because fuck it.

2 UC are used to almost maximise Luxio's EC, giving it 8/9 EC. 2 of its 4 MC are used to buy Superpower (Tutor). 7 UC are also used in a nature change from Naive to Lonely.

Luxio [Mufasa] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Guts: (Innate) (DW) [Locked] This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 8/9
MC: 2
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Charge
Bite
Spark
Roar
Swagger

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Night Slash

Wild Charge
Hidden Power [Grass 7]
Volt Switch
Protect
Facade

Superpower

1 UC will be added to Cranidos' DC, giving it 4/5 DC, and 1 UC is added to its EC, giving it 5/6 EC.

With this I should have 3 UC left over, which will all be added to Misdreavus' EC, giving it 4/6 EC.

Casalimai the Revenankh:
10 MC + 3 KOC + 2 DC
Unlocking Dream World Ability

Lasfirlian the Weavile:
3 MC + 1 KOC as MC

Lionheart the Lucario:
12 MC + 4 KOC

Zephyr the Cyclohm:
3 MC

The Royal Guard: 6 CC

Okie dokie getting moves like a fat man.

Revenankh is going to get with his 13 MC

Helping Hand(5th Gen Tutor)/Torment(5th gen TM)/Substitute(5th Gen TM)/Double Team(5th Gen TM)/Endure(Past Gen TM)/Rest(5th Gen TM)/for 2+2+2+2+2+3=13

Cyclohm is getting
Heal Bell(Egg)/ for 3 MC

Lucario is getting
Follow Me(Egg)/Circle Throw(Egg)/Helping Hand(5th Gen Tutor)/Sunny Day(5th Gen TM)/Hidden Power(Grass)(7)(5th Gen TM)/Iron Defense(Egg)/ for 3+3+3+2+2+2 for 15 MC

using 8 CC to buy a Soothe Bell for Lucario.

Yay DQ
Anne the Solosis gets 2 EC (1 KOC), 1 DC, and 2 MC, evolving and buying After You from a tutor.

Duosion[Anne](F)
Nature: Brave (+Att, -Spe, -10 Evasion)
Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Overcoat: Type: Innate. This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Magic Guard: Type: Innate. This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Regenerator (DW): Type: Innate. When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 26(-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power Ground 7
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock
Psychic
Pain Split
Future Sight
Skill Swap
Heal Block
Wonder Room
Endeavor

Confuse Ray
Imprison
Trick

Signal Beam
Zen Headbutt
After You

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon
Thunder
Explosion

Dexter the Minccino gets 1 EC and 3 MC (1 KOC), evolving, getting Rock Blast and Bullet Seed via Pre-25 LU, and Mud-Slap as an Egg move.

Cinccino [Dexter](M)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm: Type: Innate. This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Technician: Type: Innate. This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Skill Link (DW unlocked): Type: Innate. This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 115
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 17

MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Tickle
DoubleSlap
Encore
Swift
Sing
Tail Slap
Wake-up Slap
After You
Hyper Voice
Rock Blast
Bullet Seed

Endure
Knock Off
Flail
Mud-Slap

Covet

Safeguard
Dig
Double Team
Retailiate

Arthur the Scraggy gets 1 EC and 2 MC, also evolving and buying Rock Slide as a TM.

Scrafty [Arthur] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: Type: Innate. This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Moxie: Type: Innate. This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Intimidate (DW): Type: Can be activated. When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents. Command: (Ability: Intimidate)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 58
Base Rank Total: 18

DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback
High Jump Kick
Crunch
Focus Punch
Head Smash

Detect
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Counter

ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Zen Headbutt

Dig
Stone Edge
Retaliate
Rock Slide

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
LupusAter: Approved
Matezoide: Approved
King Serperior: Approved
Eternal Drifter: Approved for everything EXCEPT the match with Madotsuki, which is Pending Approval see below. If the match continues as expected, then that part will be approved as well. All good
Ullar: NOT Approved The linked reffing work is incomplete - And thanks to freeze chances etc. the match was not even able to be called. This is blatantly wrong, and the match should be reffed fully. And no, IDGAF if the outcome is identical, that blantant laziness should not be accepted and you should not think that it should be approved. And unlike Madot/Eternal, I want you to do a full reclaim and I also want you to apologise to them at the same time for causing them hassle.
DFrog: Approved
Complications: Approved
Lockdown: Approved
GLacier Knight: Approved
TheWolfe [Oh God D:]: Approved [+0.2 UC]
Madotsuki: Pending Approval. Look up to my rant at Ullar. If the match that Ullar reffed has the result stay the same then you're Approved, but if not then you can make the claims again, or simply edit into the post and repost. I'm sincerely sorry for the mess Ullar has caused you :( Approved
Ragnarokalex: Approved
ThePhalanx: Not Approved, Luxio should only have 90 HP. Fix that and then you're Approved.
TheRoyalGuard: Not Approved - What the heck are you actually claiming from @_@
MrcRanger97: Approved
TIO: Not Approved - Duosion's stats need to be updated. The rest is fine though.

+1.6 UC [17 UC]

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
+1 CC [150]

1 KOC --> EC, all else stockpiled. Purchasing a Deerling for 2 CC.

Deerling [Charles] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Normal/Grass
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll (Innate): During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Sap Sipper (Innate): This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Serene Grace (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)

Atk: Rank 3 [+]
SpA: Rank 1 [-]
Spe: 75
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Camouflage
Double Kick
Growl
Faint Attack
Jump Kick
Leech Seed
Sand-Attack
Tackle
Take Down

Agility
GrassWhistle
Odor Sleuth

Protect
Return
Wild Charge

Total Moves: 15

I've already done a big approval batch today, so yeah ¬_¬

• The Royal Guard: Cyclohm gets Heal Bell via 5th gen tutor, so it can save 1 MC. Same thing with Lucario and Iron Defense. Also, I'm assuming you're stockpiling Weavile's counters for now. Fix the Heal Bell and Iron Defense things and you're APPROVED
  • UllarWarlord: APPROVED
  • Dogfish44: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 2.1. SELF-APPROVED

• TIO: No you didn't. Duosion's HP should be 100, not 90. Fix that and you're APPROVED

This brings my UC to 2.2 and 2 of those will be spent to give Frollo the Medicham the BW TM Facade, bringing my UC to 0.2. SELF-APPROVED

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4478704#post4478704

I get 2 CC.
Van Halen the Roggenrola gets 1 EC, 3 MC (Exp Share), and 1 DC. He will get Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, and Sandstorm, all level-up moves.
Jones the Geodude gets 1 EC, 5 MC (Exp Share + 2 KOC), and 1 DC. He will get Earthquake, Bulldoze, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, and Double-Edge, all level-up moves.
Hendrix the Rebble gets 1 EC, 4 MC (Exp Share + KOC), and 1 DC. He (it) will learn Protect and Substitute, both BW TMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)