Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys I beat the Battle Castle, with a crit, no less! Time to collect my prizes:

Korski: 11 BP, 124 CP | I will convert 90 CP into BP (90/15=6 BP), leaving me with 34 CP for my next challenge and bringing me up to 17 BP.

Itasca the KRILOWATT: 12 MC, 4 KOC (-->TC-->5 total) | Spending 12 MC on Shock Wave (Egg), Low Kick (past gen. Tutor), Double Team (BW TM), Bulldoze (BW TM), and Wild Charge (BW TM)

Yonderwear the BLAZIKEN: 3 MC, 1 KOC (-->TC-->6 total) | Spending 3 MC on Blaze Kick (LU) and Sunny Day (BW TM)

Bullshorts the SNORLAX: 3 MC, 1 KOC (-->TC-->7 total) | Spending 3 MC on Body Slam (LU) and Substitute (BW TM)

With my 17 BP (-->0 total) and 3 of my TC (-->4 total), I would also like to purchase a Smoke Ball!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here and here.

danmantincan said:
4 TC: Alchemator, Flamestrike
All mons get 2 MC+1 DC. If they've got full DC, they get 3 MC.
KOs: Heracross (1), Gallade (1), Metagross (1), Venusaur (2), Claydol (2), Honchkrow (1), Golurk (1), Beheeyem (1), Samurott (1).
And 14 RC for me.
Box said:
Take whatever rewards FE Pokemon are supposed to get (3MC or something) (2 TC)
Steve the Starmie: Buying Hyper Beam (BW TM) and storing the other MC.

Clive the Claydol [2 KOC in MC]: Buying Hyper Beam (BW Lvl), Psyshock (BW TM) and Rock Slide (BW TM).

Alchemator the Beheeyem [1 KOC in MC]: Buying Dream Eater (BW TM) and Swagger (BW TM).

Christopher the Metagross [1 KOC in MC]: Buying Hyper Beam (BW Lvl) and Double-Edge (Tutor).

Anna the Girafarig: Buying Zen Headbutt (BW Lvl) and Psyshock (BW TM).

Alexander the Gallade [1 KOC in MC]: Buying X-Scissor (BW TM) and Torment (BW TM).

Alistair the Alakazam: Buying Dig (Old TM).

Hording all of the TC.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3319456&postcount=58
Trainer Counters: 20
With said counters, I will buy a Audino (-7)
Audino

Peanuts [Audino]
Nature: Docile (no boosts on stats)
Type: Normal (Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:

Healer:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.
Regenerator:
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Klutz:
Type: Can be Disabled
The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, though an item is necessary to pull it off.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: N/A
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Helping Hand
Refresh
DoubleSlap
Attract
Secret Power
Entrainment

Protect
Light Screen
Trick Room

Wish
Encore
Heal Bell

From here

I get 2 TC, bringing my total to 7

Scratchet gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. The KOC is going into the EC, and the 2 MC will be used to get Focus Blast (BW TM).
EC: 4/6
DC: 3/5

Nohface gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. I'm going to use 4 of my Ref Counters in addition to the EC I get from this battle to evolve it to Kitsunoh. It gets Copycat, Imprison, and Metal Claw through evolving. The 2 MC and 1 KOC, plus the 3 MC I had stored, are going to go towards ShadowStrike, Revenge (BW level up), U-Turn, and Earthquake (BW TM).

Kitsunoh [Kit-Kat] (Female)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 110
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks (22):
Scratch
Tackle
Iron Defense
Lick
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Copycat
Imprison
Metal Claw
ShadowStrike
Revenge

Yawn
Meteor Mash
Foul Play

Payback
Gyro Ball
Rock Slide
U-Turn
Earthquake

Ok, time to prepare Ulutiu for the TLR!

Spending 2 BT to evolve him into Slowking, 3 BT for unlocking Regenerator and the other 5 BT as MC (making 9 total with the 4 I accumulated) for: Heal Pulse (Level Up, 1 MC), Slack Off (Level Up, 1 MC), Reflect (1st gen TM, 3 MC), Light Screen (BW TM, 2 MC) and Protect (BW TM, 2 MC)

EDIT: Forgot to say I also get Power Gem and Hidden Power (Electric, 7 BP) upon evolution

EDIT2: Also spending 1 AC and 5 BP for Light Claw

Okay, I've arranged a trade with Engineer Pikachu, so I'll spend some stuff.

Firstly, I'm going to spend my 1 BT on my new Happiny's EC.

Secondly, I'm going to buy...ANOTHER SHRUBBERY Happiny.

Happiny [Protea] (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Friend Guard (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 11

EC:1/9
MC:0
DC: 0/5

Attacks (11):
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss

Heal Bell
Counter
Endure

Thunder Wave
Toxic
Flamethrower

Thirdly, claiming my rewards from my first raid.

Trainer Counters: 4-2+2=4
KOC (For Stratagem and Snrolax only): 4

Origin (Stratagem):
MC: 3

Spending the MC on Swift

Kimli (Snorlax):
MC: 3

Spending all KOC on MC, then buying Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, and Giga Impact.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm being selfish and not doing an approval run. Blame my crappy internet for that.

Rawr

Eelektross gets 3 MC, storing one and purchasing Frustration with the other.
Rotom-F gains 4 MC in addition to his 1 remaining MC. Purchasing Snatch (Pre Gen 5 TM) and Rest, leaving 0 MC.
Luxray gains 4 MC. Purchasing Rest and Giga Impact.

Claiming from this.

TheWolfe said:
-mewtwo15026 obtains 2 Trainer Counters
-Vladdy the Swampert obtains 3 Move Counters
-Jade the Scyther obtains 1 Evolution Counter, 2 Move Counters, and 1 Dream Counter
Saving the TC for something shiny.
Vladdy's MC are going toward Level-Up move Protect and TM90 Substitute.
Jade, meanwhile, is getting Level-Ups Swords Dance and Feint.

VLADDY:0 MC

JADE: 1 EC, 0 MC, 1 DC

I'm claiming 2 Pokemon for 2 TC each

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Rash: (+1 S. Attack, -1 S. Def)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

HP: 90
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:(14)

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Double-Edge
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball

Kethzyal(Staryu) (Male)
Nature: Mild (+ to S.Attack, - to Def)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Illuminate:(Activate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Natural Cure:(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Analytic:(Innate)(DW) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Def: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:(13)

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift

Aurora Beam
Supersonic
Barrier

Protect
Scald
Thunder
Could this be approved soon? i'd like to start training them. I know you guys are busy but if you could just pop in and approve, that'd be awesome.

im using my 2 tc to buy myslef an embrich putting my TC back at 0

Embrich (The Burned)(M)

Height: 3’ 3”
Weight: 61.6 lbs / 28 kg
Nature:Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW(locked): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats: 60 / 40 / 55 / 65 / 50 / 50

Def: Rank 2+1 (3)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (50*1.15)(-10% evasion)
Base Rank Total: 13

5th gen level-up moves:
0 Bullet Seed
0 Sweet Scent
5 Absorb
7 Growth
10 Ember
13 Leech Seed
17 Flame Wheel
25 Giga Drain

TM/HM-
4th Gen:

5th Gen:
Will-O-Wisp
substitute
double team

Egg moves-
4th Gen:

5th Gen:
counter
earth power
dragon breath

4th Gen tutor moves:
Can i please have an approval now? ive been waiting 2 days. i have edited it so that it can be approved

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
dead mans oddysey, you're approved, but you really don't need to repost it after only one post. It doesn't help you.

Royal Guard, you are Not Approved. I told you a while ago, but you don't get old egg moves in the place of 5th gen egg moves fro genderless Pokemon any more. Now you get 5th gen level up moves. 5

Currrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :3

Claiming from this match...

Trainer Counters: 18 + 2 = 20
Using Trainer Counters to buy an
Amulet Coin.

Meliadoul - Sceptile (F)
MC: 0 + 3 = 3
Using Move Counters to learn Endure (Old TM).

Evolution of Hype Dog from Marshtomp to Swampert:

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy on opponent’s attacks.)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground - Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
KOs: 4

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two.
Damp: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 52 - 10 evasion
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Slap
-Water Gun
-Bide
-Foresight
-Mud Sport

-Mud Shot
-Mud Bomb
-Earthquake
-Protect
-Endeavor
-Whirlpool

-Counter
-Yawn
-Uproar

-Mirror Coat
-Water Pledge
-Avalanche

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Rock Smash

-Hidden Power: Electric 7
-Toxic
-Waterfall
-Endure
-Rain Dance

Total Moves: 27

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
MC: 2 + 2 + 1 from KOs = 5
Using Move Counters to learn Brick Break (BW TM) and Ice Punch (Old tutor).

...and this reffing.

Referee Tokens: 0 + 4 = 4
Using Referee Tokens on Serenity the Togetic as Move Counters.

Serenity - Togetic (F)
MC: 3 + 4 = 7
Using Move Counters to learn Morning Sun (Egg Move), Reflect (BW TM), and Light Screen (BW TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)