Gen 1 RoA Mini-Tourney 6: Abnormal RBY - Congratulations Crystal_!

Beat Jorgen in a gg. This battle proved that wrap can be as unreliable as much as it can be cheap. gg and sorry for the luck man.

Well I can't definitely blame anything. I've been lucky all the tournament most of the times i needed to. Including the coin flip? lol

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Shame I didn't make it past the first round but I brought Dragonite with me, not like there's anything better to use after banning the Normals anyway. Didn't use Agility because I consider Wrap a means to free chip damage more than a strategy unto itself, didn't use Cloyster (Clamp) because unlike Dragonite there's still plenty of better mons. ;[ Packed Gengar too on the assumption everyone else would try to abuse the move.

Starmie / Zam / Eggy, nothing better to use. Dragonite is one of the best non-Normals remaining and is the only "good" Wrap user honestly, rolled with T-Wave so I had more freedom to switch in and out and abuse PAR on other shit. Gengar beats Wrap, Cloyster too with Tbolt, packing Mega Drain for Golem/Rhydon.. Brought Rhydon along because hey, Zapdos was still allowed and damn scary if anyone decides to use it.

I was surprised I didn't see anyone use Lapras. I remember thinking about that I will use it in the finals after winning my semifinal game, but I forgot until after the battle lol

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I saw a few Lapras. It was pretty nice. I think the reason it wasn't used more is because it tends to compete with Starmie, which is gnarly without Chansey to check it.

Lavos

alone with my friends
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
nice job crystal, proving once again you're one of the best at what you do

shame you got unlucky, jorgen, unfortunately that's sort of rby...better luck next time