guanlong - ????
mario5 - ??
Max - fancy meeting you here
Nastyjungle - favorite artist
Renosaur - oh
Sceats - k

Blim have heard of him
Furai dunno who this is
Iconic AHA checking out my RMTs eh? stalking my playstyle huh? think you're gonna win the tourney hmm?
Level 51 tourney battler
Metal Bagon heard of him
Omicron omibro
ShortsTheory good ol' shorts
Slory no idea
TheBestOfThemAll no idea
WDFAmatt no idea

1. Blue Kirby
2. Carl
3. cim
4. EBeast
5. HSA
6. jumpluff*
7. Kaxtar
8. locopoke
9. pokemon0078
10. Zacchaeus

Upon noticing it was my day of birth, people were wondering if in fact moi had finally grown older than 8.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think he's just a creep
When I am bored I visit users' profiles and read their visitor messages because sometimes there are fun ones. Bloo/franky is the best exchange I have read, but Steelicks also has a lot of good ones.

anyways here's mine

billymills - I've known billy since like 09 and he posted in an IS thread of mine recently so idk maybe that is why, or I was a recent visitor on his page
cim - known cim since before I registered on Smogon and we talk about drugs and stuff and he's my friend
Danmire - Danmire is a rockin' artist and I probably was a recent visitot
Glen - vm convo/I stalk Glen's page a LOT
More Cowbell - probably stalked his page
phoopes - probably stalked his page
Redew - probably stalked his page
shnen - probably stalked his page
some hero - I've been deleting every post he makes in this forum
Zystral - I did CaPcast with Zy a while ago and now we talk about MTG. I think in this instance I congratulated him on getting into university

If you guys have good vm conversations with people tell me so I can stalk your profile and read them! It is something I like doing and you can't stop me because I'm a smod and can see deleted messages too~

EDIT: to clarify, I quoted kittenmay's post because it is true

Avatar Korra active in rmt forum, replied to her rate
Expert Physics user who I battle daily and likes to use Staraptor in every team. also stalks my profile more than most people
Gynaecologist big fan of Boris Johnson, loves haggis and badminton etc
Metroid78 no idea
Novaray has a Donphan fetish
Shovel asked for a rate
Shining Latios cool guy, talk on IRC a lot and good @ cod
Sir old friend, don't talk much anymore
The Great Mighty Doom active in rmt forums, seen him rate a couple teams
WDFAmatt no idea

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
  1. Birkal
  2. bojangles**
  3. CHENN
  4. Expert Physics
  5. Great Sage**
  6. Hawkstar
  7. Jellicent
  8. radio movie
  9. ThisMysteriousGuy
  10. Vader*

1.) Birkal - the ultimate up and coming bitchass...finds ways to give me more work.

2.) ibojangles - the most racist man on these forums
3.) chenn - a chinese man who loves op, good taste
4.) expert physics - one of our newer badged members, a team rater. seems like he has a solid head on his shoulders; should come around to irc to chat =)
5.) greatsage - hates homosexuals and mixed breeds

6.) hawkstar - a "new gen" ccer, got his contributor after my days in cc (bk / junior / jrrrr / darkie / stellar era of cc the best :P), havent heard much of him, which for a contributor is a good quality (reminds me of bloo when i thought he was a robot)
7.) jellicent - cock mongrel

8.) radio movie - honestly no idea...
9.) thismysteriousguy - name says it all
10.) vader - fuck this guy i hate him more than i hate mother teresa

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1. Cherub Agent
  2. Endorfins
  3. False Sense
  4. Friar
  5. hoblaph
  6. M. Rock
  7. MOET
  8. Molk
  9. SilentVerse
  10. Trinitrotoluene
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY PAGE?!?!?

Ok on a serious note, I recognize Cherub Agent and Trinitrotoluene from the RMT forum, everyone knows who Molk is, I met False Sense on PS yesterday, and I don't know who anyone else is. I feel like I should know who SilentVerse is but I don't.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Recent Visitors
Asek emirinho Furai Jets Lee LightBlueMist Molk Mr.Fuji papai noel White symphon

They're all probably mirin' my rippling muscles. Especially Lee ;). That or they are Seinfeld fans!

Edit: @ Hugendugen, Frizy is the acquaintance right?

@ Cherub Agent - I warned ya ;) heh.

BrocksDryingPan Dark Saber False Sense Gynaecologist Jellicent Nelson-X pokemon0078 Proto Man SatiSuicune Xx Coren37
1. This guy sent me a friend request. I joined some random group of his I think.
2. One of my haters that I like.
3. False Sense: I VMed him a long time ago randomly.
4.Gynaecologist: Don't know why that guy would be on my profile. Perhaps he is doing a study in smogon.
5.Jellicent- probably stalking me to get my RU match done
6. Nelson-X-no idea
7.Pokemon0078- We are good friends
8. Proto Man-likes to VM me a lot.
9. SatiSucinie-no idea
10. Coren37-^

chaorboy Flashrider57 Golden Piloswine Lady Salamence Metroid78 Oglemi* pokemon0078 San_Pellegrino Toaster Zacchaeus

I'm guessing these guys all noticed I was 19.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Avatar Korra - I don't know this person but it seems to be a red haired high school lax player. Do you have any older sisters?

DestinyUnknown - This person seems to be a ladybug, but unfortunately I don't know why. Perhaps pokemon related.

Glen - This is one of my friends. I hope the japanese women are making themselves available to him. Sexually.

Go10 - This person seems to play in a lot of tournaments. I wish him the best of luck.

Killah - This fucking guy... man. I think I did something mean to him, but I met him in indy last year (or was it at the atlanta stop?!) and he's pretty cool so i quick being a dick to him, I think.

kittenmay - I talk to this one on irc quite a bit these days. Sweet kid, but dirty feet. ;-)

moi - I believe it was team rater, right moi? if it was TC then lol, sorry.

radio movie - PREMIER TRIPLES AFICIONADO.

RT. - UU Player, I presume?

TheMantyke - Old wifi, schooling in the hometown, but i only see him in indianapolis. fuck. do you think he ever invites me over to party with sexy georgia tech ladies? no. fuck no. he never fucking does.

I had the single most important tutor badge of all time, man. IT WAS SO PINK. I dare say the most pink badge, ever.

TheMantyke - Old wifi, schooling in the hometown, but i only see him in indianapolis. fuck. do you think he ever invites me over to party with sexy georgia tech ladies? no. fuck no. he never fucking does.
What sexy ladies, we have to go to Agnes Scott or Ga State to find any members of the opposite sex.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
CBTerrakion - Some random, probably been a fan of mine since 07, unsure who they are but I sign autographs on Sundays only.
dragonuser - Some random until I let him be on my WCoP team, now he's still random but not as random.
DTC - Still unsure who this is? PS mod i think! Hi!
Jets -Kid I said id tutor but didn't tutor, then he cursed me out and now were besties
LightBlueMist - Some girl on PS, and a mod. She's been a fan of mine since 07.
Milos - TU friend and a boss <333
mostwanted - Former troll turned Mod who still trolls.
pavak - who? Another fan, oh.
sandshrewz - My foreign brother and probably the most innocent user on smogon.
sirndpt - My biggest fan and stalker on Smogon.

Good idea TIK. This looks fun.

BKC
bluewooper
Bowl Cut
FSLAR
Geobro
Jordyz
MikeDecIsHere
Najdorf
shady6121
yummybui

Anyone that currently plays competitive Pokémon still knows who BKC is or at least has heard the name (ok, maybe not LITERALLY everyone). A good friend of mine. Bowl Cut is a friend of BKC as well, although we've gotten a bit more acquainted ourselves. bluewooper randomly VM'd me but I don't know who he/she is :/ . FSLAR I know from both this site and YT. I participated in one of his giveaways a little while back. Geobro I don't know. Jordyz sounds familiar, but can't put my finger on it atm. MikeDec I know from here and other Pokemon hangout spots(chat rooms, YT, etc), although I don't think I've ever actually had a full convo with him :[ . Najdorf and yummybui...I need to get those Gyarados' they won to them. We just can't seem to catch each other online. shady6121.....never heard of him.

pookar

Banned deucer.
  1. Espo- Idk this guy
  2. Immoral Wombat - This guy either
  3. jenigoldman - who
  4. jumpluff* - Uhh Wow Okay Creepy kid
  5. Keiran - who
  6. LightBlueMist - who
  7. Minwu - heavymedic OP
  8. Reverb - repping dat 914
  9. SgtWoodsy - Go look at Some Windows
  10. Tolan - hi tolan
Anyone who i said "who" to etc. Is a Creepy MotherFucker

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Why does Vader look at so many people's user profiles? It's like he knew this thread was happening.
I, swear to God, was just thinking this lol

anyway

last 10 to my page were:

complete legitimacy DittoCrow LucarioHonk papai noel RT. sandshrewz shnen SilentVerse SkullCandy Zacchaeus

The RUers are like freaking Spongebob in that episode with Kevin the Sea Cucumber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)