Sellin Slowpoke Tail

Posting again to say ILY and want to have your babies.

The trainer is win. And the Koffing and Grotle, too!

My request is an Clefairy with a fishbowl on its head looking homesick x3

Wow, these are just amazing!

There are sooo many good ones I don't even know where to begin...

Just keep up the amazing work. I actually thought the Machoke was shooting up roids instead of heroin, which would make sense right? Maybe, that's more for machamp? I mean NOW he has four arms from all the roids but in the nether regions...raisinets.

Or maybe Scyther cutting his own wrists due to an inferiority complex with scizor? Or a baby kangaskhan stepping on a crack and breaking it's mothers back(that's why they keep them in their pouches y'know) the possibilities are endless, Haha.

Do you mind if I use a part of the koffing(coffee) comic for my Avatar? (I'm thinking one of the last two panels?)

A new art movement!! xD

Anyways, I love your drawings and the way they're colored and drawed. Oddish is so cute, by the way. Keep up the good work ;]

god damn it, I am so sorry I've been too sorry and apathetic to give a shit about art

but if hazeriders post isn't the most truthful thing that has been posted in a long while I don't know what is

Wow this is en epic thread

It's not only the art which is done beautifully, it's those ideas behind it. Kudos!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
haha, i'm really sorry i missed this thread before

i've found every piece brilliant, but i'm most struck by how you haven't failed to make me laugh whenever (presumably) you've meant to

grotle and koffi- ought to be so cheesy that they just don't work, but i actually loled at both and i don't actually burst out laughing at much on the internet

+++ keep going

also erika is cute

**oictures a Gastly swearing its nuts off after hammering a nail into itself**

It's Curse, after all, and it fits better than random swearing Grotle.

Love your work.

In a similar vein you could dress it like an emo kid as a hilarious and original commentary on emo kids and their suicidal tendencies?

This artwork just kept me from being a pessimist for the day. It's all really awesome. I especially love the grotle and the poor lonely Oddish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)