Simple Question, Simple Answer Thread Advance

If I had a map of Route 119 and 120, I could tell you.

If you knocked them all out though, what you could do is go to Route 121(near Safari Zone) and battle Beauty Jessica. She always has a Kecleon. It takes some doing though to get her to battle you.

I theorized that you need a Pokemon with HP to have her battle you more often, just like how Bug Maniac Brandon needs a Pokemon with Thief, Covet or Trick to battle you.

The theory was made due to the moves my Pokemon had seemed to spark a need to battle with those NPCs.

If you give me a Map, or if I find one, I will fix the pics to show where the Kecleons I know are. I have searched the places a lot, and found quite a few. At least 5 I think.

Protip: After you get Beauty Jessica to challenge you, save. Each time you want to check a Hidden Power, save. Then battle her, figure out the Hidden Power, and reset.

Oh man, I didn't even think of that. Also remember: If the Hidden Power doesn't affect the Kecleon when it's still Normal: It's Ghost Type.

I have a new question.: Can a Sceptile have both Leech Seed and Endeavor in the same set?

Also my previous question:

Can a Dusclops set like this work?

Dusclops @ Leftovers
~Substitute
~Protect
~Night Shade / Will-o-Wisp / Toxic
~Rest

Purpose of this set: To stall out the PP with Subs and Protects and use Rest to take out the Status and regain HP. This would work very well against those Earthquakes and such that would normally be a huge threat. Could probably Toxic something and stall it out too. Just put up a Sub, then use the third slot move and start using Protect / Sub again and Rest up the HP. This would annoy the crap out of those opponents who run out of Quakes before they realize what happened. This could easily run Blissey's Seismic Tosses out. Also good for a few others. The reason I ask if this would be good in battles is because I was facing one of these and it kept using Protect and my Pokes got tired of it fast. Even when I did hit it, it took a few hits to KO it too.

a dusclops like that would work except:
blissey
taunt
resttalk
statuppers with sub
stattuppers with rest
bp cele or something

it depends too much on people staying in to let you pick away at them. not to mention clops is too slow to get the sub up first. protect on dusclops works for pressure abuse but dont try to make it into ninjask

also, no. scpetile cant learn both. he learns endeavour from pert and ls from venu iirc.

Ok, now I have a new question. It's about a move set and a replacement.

Here's my current team:

Alakazam (HP Grass, Ice Punch, Sub, Psychic/T Wave)
Sceptile (Sub, Endeavor, Leaf Blade, Thunderpunch)
Gengar (Hypnosis, Sub, Psychic, Thunderbolt)
Dodrio (Drill Peck, Return, HP Rock, Quick Attack)
Steelix (?)
Salamence(Needs replacing)

I want to change Salamence and need a move set for Steelix that will work.

So far I have:

Steelix @ Leftovers
Sturdy
NEED NATURE
NEED EVs!
~Roar / Block / Protect
~Toxic
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

I need this to be my Physical Wall. I used it without fixing EVs in NB and it was pretty good so I want to use it for my Pokemon Emerald Team. What would be the better move set for it, and what Nature/EVs to give it?

And for the Salamence:
I need a new Pokemon that will resist Ice Beams, Surfs, Earthquakes and able to Baton Pass something. I was thinking maybe a Vaporeon for Acid Armor BP + more Toxic, or Umbreon, so I can stall something to death with Wishes. Most likely going to go for the Vaporeon. I loved Vaporeon since Blue.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why didn't you post a RMT thread? That way you'd get more detailed feedback.

Go with Vaporeon, use Roar on the first slot on Steelix and HP Fighting/Ground>HP Rock on Dodrio. HP Fighting hammers Tyranitar, HP Ground hurts Jirachi/Metagross a bit more.

I have HP Fight on my other Dodrio, and the only way it hits Tyranitar with a KO is if it's already 50% or so. Dodrio is still basically my End/Rev killer. It also KOed a Metagross with Quick Attack after it Agility with 5% health left lol. I thought I was going to lose for sure.

I am going to write up an RMT with the new team. The last one had no responses though.

1. What level is Lati@s on when you first see them?
2. What's the average level I should level up my Pokemon to beat the Elite Four (I think I'm underleveled ;_;)?

My starter (Blaziken) is on level 53. Then I have Kadabra (level 51) and Magnezone (level 44). My other 3 are just fillers (level 30 and below). Can I beat the Elite Four with those? O_o

My starter (Blaziken) is on level 53. Then I have Kadabra (level 51) and Magnezone (level 44). My other 3 are just fillers (level 30 and below). Can I beat the Elite Four with those? O_o
Most likely. Also, you owe me some items,and I owe you some pokemon.
I'll PM you.

You can't catch Wailord, only Wailmer. It's in quite a few places, but best for me seems to be in mosdeep city

Not really a question, but I didn't realise Expert Evan was actually an NPC in the Battle Frontier. ._.
He used Xatu, Venasaur and Nidoqueen in the Battle Factory for those interested. >_>

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wailord is actually fishable on route 129. That's southwest of the Victory Road entrance. Check your PokeDex.

Is there a list of moves that go through Subs? I freakin' HATE Sub when the opponents are using Stat Up moves.

Also is there a list of things that can be passed with Baton Pass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)