Simple Question, Simple Answer Thread Advance

Hi starting a new run on pokemon xd gale as i'm after a baton pass lunatune. But i'm also after an umbreon. Does anyone one know do you have to transform the eevee you get at the start of the game into umbreon or can you after you have completed the game transfer a good iv eevee and then transform it using the moon shard or even transfer the item onto another game ie emerald etc
Uh...you can just level up an Eevee in Emerald during the nighttime to get an Umbreon. You don't need XD: Gale of Darkness, but it's there if you want to use it.

Hello, I'd like to know my Secret ID (I swear I've been searching this whole site for some other way to find it other than AR with no luck).

Shiny Pokemon: Staravia
ID: 13673
Nature: Quiet
IVs:
HP: 26
Att: 16
Def: 19
Sp Att: 23
Sp Def: 17
Sp: 30

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'd like to know my Secret ID (I swear I've been searching this whole site for some other way to find it other than AR with no luck).

Shiny Pokemon: Staravia
ID: 13673
Nature: Quiet
IVs:
HP: 26
Att: 16
Def: 19
Sp Att: 23
Sp Def: 17
Sp: 30

Thanks in advance!
I think you are posting in the wrong forum, because Staravia is unobtainable in 3rd Gen., which would make this post irrelevant. I can't really help you on this thing, because I don't know how to check without using a cheating device.

Shroomish cannot have Focus Punch through any method, breeding included. However, Focus Punch is TM01, so just use that on your Breloom once it's evolved.
That's what I was afraid of, considering I've already used my TM01 on a Dusclops.

Follow up question, and I think I know the answer.

Trying to breed a Bedlam to get a Metagross for lv 50 Battle Tower. Moveset that I want to run is Agility, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb. However, Metagross doesn't learn Agility until 56. Normally I would just breed two Metagross that have the move, except that's not possible.

Since I have to breed with a Ditto, am I out of luck here again? Or will the move tutor or something like that work?

Also, since I'm going to have to use TM's for EQ and SB, am I basically losing access to those forever, since I can't breed my metagross to anything else?

Thanks.

Trying to breed a Bedlam to get a Metagross for lv 50 Battle Tower. Moveset that I want to run is Agility, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb. However, Metagross doesn't learn Agility until 56. Normally I would just breed two Metagross that have the move, except that's not possible.

Since I have to breed with a Ditto, am I out of luck here again? Or will the move tutor or something like that work?

Also, since I'm going to have to use TM's for EQ and SB, am I basically losing access to those forever, since I can't breed my metagross to anything else?

Thanks.
Bad news. Since Metagross can't be male it can't pass down EQ and SB to anyone, so yes, you will lose those moves. Also, Metagross doesn't learn agility until level 66, and doesn't learn Meteor Mash until level 55. Since neither of those are TMs, HMs, or even move tutor moves, coupled with the fact that beldum can't learn any moves from birth besides takedown, there's no way to have a level 50 metagross like you described.

If you're in Emerald you can actually get more Focus Punch an EQ TMs by keeping some pokemon with pickup in your party. Linoone and zigzagoon are common and may have the ability. To get focus punch the pokemon will need to be lvl 71-90 for a 1% chance of getting it. For EQ it will need to be lvl 91-100 for a 1% chance.
If you're in RS . . . that sucks. The pickup items are different so you can't get them.

How often do you "roll"? Every battle? Every turn?
After every battle, as long as the pokemon that knows pickup is not holding an item, there is a 10% chance of that pokemon picking up an item. If the pokemon has picked up an item there is a 1% chance that that item will be the TM. I usually have 5 high level pickup pokemon while I'm training one pokemon for maximum item gain.

More details for pickup on the bulbapedia page.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
In Emerald, the Battle Factory, does anything in the gameflow (pokemons you fight and/or get to pick at the start) change by the number of swaps you have already done?

I'll explain a bit; If you're on your 21th streak, and you have swapped 21 times, you're supposed to get better trades/start pokemons than with 21 streak 5 swaps.

The game doesn't ever mention this (at least no one in the Battle Factory, Rules PC included), and the only place I think I heard this was in a Pokemon website.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The number of swaps doesn't influence the quality of the pokemon available, the further you go, the better ivs your pokemon will have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)