Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Pinch Berries are not available in the DW to my knowledge, minus the event berries such as Micle.

Jaboca was just released a little while ago in Japan and Europe for the International Challenge participants. NA's rankings and JB Promotion should start shortly.

Anyway, can anyone name a few Prankster users that can use Hail, and can somewhat do alright against Ubers?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I apologize for the double-post. Smogon's being really slow for me, and won't alow me to edit. (If someone wants to fuse the two posts, that'd be cool)

Anyway, can anyone name a few Prankster users that can use Hail, and can somewhat do alright against Ubers?
Sorry Xeno, but nothing with Prankster can learn Hail, according to Veekun. :/

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Sorry Xeno, but nothing with Prankster can learn Hail, according to Veekun. :/
Well damn, that blows. :/ Guess I'll have to look for something else that can summon hail before the 2013 Winter Friendly that doesn't get mauled by Kyogre. Or perhaps I'll have to look into a different team idea.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for an elekid, solosis, and rufflet. Don't really care about natures, IV's, etc, but it would be nice to have something I can use in Wifi after I beat the game (just got pokemon black 2).

Can someone link me to a page with all the USABLE pokemon in RU? I don't want to make my own list off the banned ones thanks.

Can someone help me get a UT Adamant Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch? Message me if you can help and maybe I'll have something you"re looking for

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Can someone help me get a UT Adamant Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch? Message me if you can help and maybe I'll have something you"re looking for
I can RNG one later on once I finish my evening classes. Shoot me a VM or PM if you're still in need of one.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If my Riolu evolves before learning all it's moves (it's pre-evolution only moves), can he still learn them from the move tutor??

Do you mean Move relearner?
If so, then no, they can't learn pre-evolution exclusive moves by that method.

If you, indeed, mean Move tutor then, Yes they can learn the move as long as they are compatible.

Serebii says that when someone playing BW plays against someone with BW2, the different forms of pokemon like landorus stay the same but retain the stats of their alternate forms.

My question is, is there any way for me to know which form the landorus in since they all look like their original forms to me? I'm not sure if this is obvious or not as I haven't had a wifi battle with someone who has BW2.

EDIT: I guess landorus isn't a good example as its alternate form has intimidate which would make it obvious which form it's in. However, how would I be able to tell for tornadus?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Serebii says that when someone playing BW plays against someone with BW2, the different forms of pokemon like landorus stay the same but retain the stats of their alternate forms.

My question is, is there any way for me to know which form the landorus in since they all look like their original forms to me? I'm not sure if this is obvious or not as I haven't had a wifi battle with someone who has BW2.

EDIT: I guess landorus isn't a good example as its alternate form has intimidate which would make it obvious which form it's in. However, how would I be able to tell for tornadus?
Landorus, like you said, will be a dead giveaway due to Intimidate. There's no reliable way to know about the other two though unless you throw an electric attack at Thundurus-T, or notice the abnormality in stats.

Movesets can reveal what forme it's running as well.

Dreamworld Gliscor

I am in need of a dreamworld Gliscor, Ninetails, and Dragonite.
I have any pokemon you want available, Multi-Lugia, etc.

I don't really care too much about the nature or IV/EV/Moves, since I'll modify it myself, but I just really need a Drought Ninetails, Gliscor with Poison Heal, and a Multi-Dragonite.
Even having the DW versions of those are perfect for me. Need it for a battle tournament for tomorrow.

Gliscor is what I need ASAP.

Can someone help me with ir-gts?
I downloaded latest ir-gts and Python 3.3, PEP 397.
So I run ir-gts and this pops up very briefly and exits the ir-gts. http://i47.tinypic.com/15h0py0.jpg

I have not used it in well over a year so I have no clue... Do I run it from Python? If so, how?
Thanks in advance.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Where are the best places to EV train in black 2 and white 2??
HP - Audino
Atk - Route 19 - 50% for 1 Atk EV
Def - Clay Tunnel - Everything except Woobat gives Def
SpA - Celestial Tower - Litwick gives SpA
SpD - anywhere with Frillish / Jellicent
Spe - Apsertia while surfing, Basculin gives 2 Spe.

HP - Route 8 - Stunfisk (2), Palpitoad (2)
Atk - Dragonspiral Tower Outside - Mienshao (2), Druddigon (2), Tranquill (2), Sawsbuck (2)
Atk - Dragonspiral Tower E1 - Mienshao (2), Druddigon (2), Golurk (2)
Atk - Dragonspiral Tower E2 - Golurk (2)
Def -
SpA - Celestial Tower E1 - Litwick (1)
SpD - Virbank City - Frillish (1)
Spe - Aspertia City - Basculin (2)

Unfortunately, there is no reliable way to train Def. In the Clay Tunnel you have to dodge the Woobats and the Boldores (they give 1 for Atk). That's 45% of the mons there.
Best is to get yourself a W2 dojo or two for your Join Avenue, which gives you 80 Def per dojo at the highest level. It is also possible to train your Defense while doing something for your HP, when you have a Power Belt.

Unfortunately, Route 8 and the Dragonspiral Tower have pretty strong mons there. At least in the Dragonspiral Tower you have the choice: Outside, you don't have to look far, but there is a variety of mons to fight. Insider there are less and in E2 there are only Golurks.

I need a G5 cloner. I need one copy and the original (two copies I guess?). I'd prefer the cloner didn't keep a copy of it, since it was a BP. VM or PM me.

The best low-level place you've got for training HP is surfing in Castelia Sewers. There's 100% grimer, although you can only surf down there during spring and summer (Though this is a non-issue if you don't care about the effects of changing your time)

As for defense, there's nothing really good for it. The best I can think of with even gains is Relic Castle (Sandshrew+Yamask), but that's only 60%. Easier to just use a power belt and calculate what you earn.

You can always swap out the one you're EV training in battle with something that can defeat the pokémon and still get full EVs so that's an option if you don't have the convenience of doing things faster than that.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon Breeder Irene on Route 4 won't stop battling me. Literally EVERY time I walk past her (after exiting and re-entering the area) I have to fight her. This is getting kind of annoying. Is this a bug or does this happen to everyone??

The thing about Irene is that she's in a really jerkish spot, just outside of the north Castelia exit. She has a blind spot farthest to the side of her position but you have to think about that to go to it. Also yes it's intended.

With that said, I never use the north Castelia gate anymore. If I ever need to go to Route 4 I fly to Join Avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)