1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. religiousjedi

religiousjedi Destiny likes to use #The in everything.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

As a matter of fact, I have one of these unhatched. You can take it off my hands if you want.
  2. Arkengate

Arkengate

Can that be used to fight online, as well? and it would be female, i assume? (So that i may breed it myself?)
    If so, id love to have it :)
    What would you be looking for?
  3. Agonist

Agonist He had seen it, felt it's might, bent under
    is a Forum Moderator

Yeah, it can be used to battle, and everything except the shininess would be retained upon trade. Although, there is little point in breeding it yourself, unless you want your own OT, since rj's is already flawless.
  4. Arkengate

Arkengate

O.O i sent him a PM :) Idk how to get from the site, though. So ill have to wait for an egg from him.
  5. religiousjedi

religiousjedi Destiny likes to use #The in everything.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

It's gonna be the same one as that link.
  6. SwampertGirl

SwampertGirl

Can someone clone four Pokemon for me without using Pokecheck? VM or PM me.

Edit: I've been helped. Thanks.
  7. Mastergarron

Mastergarron

Hey I'm new to the Smogon forums and my friend has a tournament coming up. I need only a Duskull to complete my team and unfortunately it's impossible to see one in Black 2 so I was hoping someone would have one to trade, preferably with an impish nature but any nature will do really.
  8. voodoo pimp

voodoo pimp Apply directly to the forehead
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

For the record, you could get one through the Dream World (Spooky Manor, available by default).
  9. Mastergarron

Mastergarron

Ah yeah I know I've been trying that one. One has yet to show up for me unfortunately.
  10. Gliiviire

Gliiviire

can scolipede have both spikes and toxic spkes
  11. Debury

Debury

Am I in the right place to make a request?

I would like a;

Flawless Latios. Timid nature.

Can someone help. I was referred here by someone off another site. Thanks
  12. Diabolico

Diabolico

Excuse me, please?

What does the RNG Research thread you to post in it?

Does it allow you to post any rng abuse research that you found or done on your game?

Cause I remember I done something on the HeartGold/Soulsilver that I didn't shared with anyone 2 years agos, so I was wondering if it's not too late to share it with you?
  13. DarkChaos (HCZ)

DarkChaos (HCZ)

anything that have not been discovered and is noteworthy, or something about the game mechanics
  14. Diabolico

Diabolico

Well, I'm not so sure if you and the others have figured this out before I left last year but during the year when I was rng abusing on Heartgold/SoulSilver, I remeber I was trying to rng capturing a shiny venonat, But I was using a Seed to try to rng abuse it during the time when it was still daylight when it was close to night time. I couldn't find the venonat because it only comes at night time so while I was waiting until night comes, I was doing the elm calls to do the frames. I wrote down all the frames that I was suppose to get but when I was close to the final frame, a couple of frames was added when night time came and i was able to find the venonat when I got the right amount frames that I'm suppose to get. I mean somehow I think maybe when the time of the day changes (Like from morning to day, day to afternoon, and afternoon to night) could also allow you to add frames. If that makes any sense. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys this before.
  15. DarkChaos (HCZ)

DarkChaos (HCZ)

Your statement have been somewhat already discovered by omegadonut and others :(
  16. Diabolico

Diabolico

Sigh...... Shit. -_-

In times like this, living can be painful. Screw it!
  17. SuperCharizardMaster

SuperCharizardMaster

Can anyone contact Christopher 1942 besides smogon? I need to trade with and I can't reach him.
  18. Gliiviire

Gliiviire

when you wifi battle in 5th gen b/w2 can all pokemon be put to Lv.50 just for the battle
  19. MB Espeon

MB Espeon

Yep. Heck, Forretress is a parent that learns both in its main learn list, so it gets them both directly from it.
  20. Zapip2013

Zapip2013

I'm an idiot

Hey, so this is a n00b question here, but I've been wondering if there's anyway to get a legitimate Tyranitar that knows both stealth rocks and pursuit by breeding. The answer is probably obvious, and I'm gonna end up face palming, but I'm asking anyway.
  21. Agonist

Agonist He had seen it, felt it's might, bent under
    is a Forum Moderator

Yes, it's perfectly possible. Breed Pursuit, and then move tutor Stealth Rock onto it (or teach it the TM in generation 4).
  22. Zapip2013

Zapip2013

Oh, wow. I forgot about move tutor. As I thought, /facepalm.

Thanks!
  23. TrainerX493

TrainerX493

Unfortunately no. Event only Pokemon (like Mew) , box cover Pokemon (except gen.1 and Suicune) and Mewtwo are not aloud. All other Pokemon like Terrakion are fine though. Remember that item/spices clause are in affect for flat battles.
  24. christopher_ 1942

christopher_ 1942

Has anyone noticed that the third Pokemon Rumble game is coming soon? I saw it and there was this Pokemon I haven't seen before. It looked like a mixture between Victini and Deerling.
  25. Xen

Xen

I assume this hasn't been taken up yet, but I can clone with AR if you're still in need to do so? I'll VM you.

Anyway, in Rotation Battles, can you use Protect in succession by shifting between Pokemon?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)