Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone with a non-english game that can RNG a Ditto with IVs 29/29/29/29/29/29 for me? Can offer 3 pokémon from my thread for it.

Looking for the following females (IVs or nature don't matter, but will trade something from my thread for 5IV competive ones thought. Otherwise 2 for one of my pokémon)
Bunary - Limber(HA) - Luxury ball
Kabuto - Luxury ball
Chikorita - nest ball
Karrablast - No guard (HA) - Luxury, timer, premier, Repeat ball
Carvanha - Speed boost (HA) - Dive, great, quick, net ball
Tailow - scrappy (HA) - Great ball

So, this is probably extremely unlikely, but I'm currently on a search for a legit uncloned shiny Mew from the 2005 Old Sea Map event. I have a bunch of stuff to trade, but the rarest things event-wise are 10ANIV Bulbasaur, 10ANIV Celebi, Tokyo Bay Inkay, Mega Kick Pikachu, an Outbreak Pikachu set (all 6), XY Sylveon, Birthday Sylveon, Birthday Pikachu, Birthday Eevee and Birthday Umbreon.

...whew. All of them are uncloned(!) and I have Wondercard proof with my username from a different forum for all but XY Sylveon and the 10ANIVs (which were Pokechecked before it went down). Also have attendance proof for the Outbreak set. I know someone who did manage to get a Mew like the one I'm looking for for a 10ANIV and a Nobunaga's, so hopefully I'll have some luck. Looking for a similarly uncloned, legit shiny Deoxys from the Aurora Ticket event as well.

Last edited:
So, this is probably extremely unlikely, but I'm currently on a search for a legit uncloned shiny Mew from the 2005 Old Sea Map event. I have a bunch of stuff to trade, but the rarest things event-wise are 10ANIV Bulbasaur, 10ANIV Celebi, Tokyo Bay Inkay, Mega Kick Pikachu, an Outbreak Pikachu set (all 6), XY Sylveon, Birthday Sylveon, Birthday Pikachu, Birthday Eevee and Birthday Umbreon.

...whew. All of them are uncloned(!) and I have Wondercard proof with my username from a different forum for all but one of them (XY Sylveon). Also have attendance proof for the Outbreak set. I know someone who did manage to get a Mew like the one I'm looking for for a 10ANIV and a Nobunaga's, so hopefully I'll have some luck. Looking for a similarly uncloned, legit shiny Deoxys from the Aurora Ticket event as well.
I hate to break it to you but you need to at least list natures, abilities and ivs here and generally speaking most people are only interested in perfect iv pokes. Also it's important to state where and how you got those pokes and from what forums.

That said Eppie has a shiny mew.

I hate to break it to you but you need to at least list natures, abilities and ivs here and generally speaking most people are only interested in perfect iv pokes. Also it's important to state where and how you got those pokes and from what forums.

That said Eppie has a shiny mew.
Ah, sorry. I haven't been here in two years, almost. I know most people here are only after competitives, but it's pretty much a given that I would custom breed any amount of things for such a Mew/Deoxys so I didn't bother mentioning that.

EDIT: Also have an RNG'd Recital Piplup, which might be more of interest given its exclusive moves. 31/30/31/31/31/31 Modest.

Last edited:
Ah, sorry. I haven't been here in two years, almost. I know most people here are only after competitives, but it's pretty much a given that I would custom breed any amount of things for such a Mew/Deoxys so I didn't bother mentioning that.
Also- most of the people on Smogon clone their events.
Especially extremely rare Jap. 3 Gen ones like Shiny Mew.

(Most of the sparkly Mews I've seen here have been injected and cloned.)

Also- most of the people on Smogon clone their events.
Especially extremely rare Jap. 3 Gen ones like Shiny Mew.

(Most of the sparkly Mews I've seen here have been injected and cloned.)
Fully aware of that as well. But that's the case everywhere. I'm still trying everywhere just in case.

If I had an archeops that takes 1/4 damage from stealth rocks that are already on my side of the field, then he is knocked down to 1hp from a focus sash, would i be able to withdraw and use healing wish on him to recover him back to full? Or would the stealth rock damage apply first and then he dies before the healing wish can heal him?

If I had an archeops that takes 1/4 damage from stealth rocks that are already on my side of the field, then he is knocked down to 1hp from a focus sash, would i be able to withdraw and use healing wish on him to recover him back to full? Or would the stealth rock damage apply first and then he dies before the healing wish can heal him?
Focus sash only works when at full health, so if the archeops had previous damage from rocks, the sash is useless unless he manages to be at full health again.
Also, AFAIK, stealth rock damage has priority over healing wish

First, focus sash doesn't work after stealth rocks, second I believe stealth rocks damage is taken first so healing wish won't work.
EDIT: Ninja'd

Hoping to get another Diancie. Won't mind a cloned one (because who does? lol), can trade a perfect Moon Ball Tangled Feet 4EMs CHATOT!!!!11!! for it, or an event Charizard in a Cherish Ball for it (bad IVs though, but it's in a CHERISH BALL!).

Anyone have a spare Female Zebstrika/Blitzle with Sap Sipper in a Luxury Ball? Or a Zebstrika Friend Safari will do. :)

I have a Zebstrika Safari- you can add me and I'll be online shortly.
Thanks! Adding. :D
My FC is 1848 2955 3635 in case you couldn't find it. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)