Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here know if they have a Whirlepede Safari? Or could somebody catch me a Female Heal Ball one?
I can catch you one. I'm assuming you want it with its HA since you're looking for a safari one? Just want to double check before catching it. :)

Will trade shiny event adamant entei, event timid reshiram or victini for ice punch superpower swampert that is adamant with good IV's.

Last edited:
Gen V tutor moves for Cresselia and Virizion? For Cresselia, I've got Icy Wind, Magic Coat, and Helping Hand. For Virizion I have Giga Drain, Synthesis, and Superpower, anything else that should be added on?

Edit: And shiny or normal Virizion? Heal Ball shiny seems so common these days, thoughts on Dusk normal?

Gen V tutor moves for Cresselia and Virizion? For Cresselia, I've got Icy Wind, Magic Coat, and Helping Hand. For Virizion I have Giga Drain, Synthesis, and Superpower, anything else that should be added on?

Edit: And shiny or normal Virizion? Heal Ball shiny seems so common these days, thoughts on Dusk normal?
Skill Swap on Cresselia.

Also, I am ready for the Zangoose (and free to trade).

For Cresselia, Gravity maybe for team support? Skill Swap has niches, and Trick might be interesting, to shuffle items around and avoid being crippled by Trick-Scarfers like Rotom-W.

Not sure what nature Virizion has since you mentioned both Giga Drain and Superpower, but the musketeers have very few worthwhile tutor moves beyond Iron Head, SR, and Synthesis. Maybe Bounce or Zen Headbutt for random Bug or Poison Types?

As far as the ball, I'd say Nest for Normal (even if it's a pain to capture). Dusk's animation kinda conflicts, but Nest maintains the Green and tannish color-scheme.

LF: Female Nest ball Chikorita spitback with egg moves

CMT for it,

I currently have some female quick ball riolu spitbacks if you want a 12.5% female poke back

For Cresselia, Gravity maybe for team support? Skill Swap has niches, and Trick might be interesting, to shuffle items around and avoid being crippled by Trick-Scarfers like Rotom-W.

Not sure what nature Virizion has since you mentioned both Giga Drain and Superpower, but the musketeers have very few worthwhile tutor moves beyond Iron Head, SR, and Synthesis. Maybe Bounce or Zen Headbutt for random Bug or Poison Types?

As far as the ball, I'd say Nest for Normal (even if it's a pain to capture). Dusk's animation kinda conflicts, but Nest maintains the Green and tannish color-scheme.
Oh I was just looking at what tutor moves Virizion can get and adding whatever seems potentially useful. Bounce and Zen Headbutt it is. As for Cresselia, should I forego Magic Coat for Skill Swap or no, since I think I'll be adding Trick? For my own personal uses I wouldn't use any except maaybe Trick, would other people find use for it?

Also, I like Dusk Ball okay >:/ I may be the only one ... but I still like it.

So I've been busy collecting shards on my black 2 game and would like some tutor move suggestions for the following:

Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Reshiram
Landorus
Kyurum
Keldeo
Genesect

Last edited:
I've been breeding two parents with flawless HP rock spreads, the only difference is that one has a high attack IV and the other has a low attack IV. During the course of my breeding I have barely managed to get any offspring with HP rock or much less with a favorable spread. What's going on?

I've been breeding two parents with flawless HP rock spreads, the only difference is that one has a high attack IV and the other has a low attack IV. During the course of my breeding I have barely managed to get any offspring with HP rock or much less with a favorable spread. What's going on?
are you sure they both have the same spread ?
like 31/x/30/31/31/31 for hp ice and stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)